• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another White Nationalist

A Coast Guard officer arrested who is a professed white nationalist:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/20/polit...ist/index.html
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

They’re down to a small number. Added to the Charlottesville crowd, this makes about 75 white nationalists in the country, or something like that.
    "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
      They’re down to a small number. Added to the Charlottesville crowd, this makes about 75 white nationalists in the country, or something like that.
      There's more than that especially when Trump declared himself a 'nationalist.'
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

As long as his belief in racial superiority is based in fact then everything is ok... According to republicans anyway.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

This dingdong doesn't merit two threads. Can this thread be merged with the other?
          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
            This dingdong doesn't merit two threads. Can this thread be merged with the other?
            lol

Every thread should be about the god emperor Trump

We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post

lol

Every thread should be about the god emperor Trump
              If you ever watch CNN, they sure hold to that.
              I spent 20 minutes on the treadmill the other day at the gym, and they have 16 TV sets on the wall, CNN & Fox are right next to each other. In the time it took FOx to cover 5 international stories, CNN was still on one pair of goobers yapping away about Trump.

Does the Left know or care that the rest of the world even exists anymore?
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

I guess if you post two threads about the same dingdong.....the second thread can be titled as 'Another'?
                "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

I guess if you post two threads about the same dingdong.....the second thread can be titled as 'Another'?
                  "Ding-Dos"

Rimshot

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                    A Coast Guard officer arrested who is a professed white nationalist:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/20/polit...ist/index.html
                    Your article link has this as part of it's lead off;
                    "...is alleged to be a white supremacist..."
                    Not exactly a "Nationalist".

But later we see this;
                    "
                    Musing in a draft email acquired by prosecutors, Hasson allegedly wrote, "I am dreaming of a way to kill almost every last person on the earth."

In another draft email, apparently written to a known American neo-Nazi leader, Hasson allegedly wrote, "We need a white homeland as Europe seems lost."
                    "

So maybe he is a "nationalist", as opposed to being an "internationalist", or a "non-nationalist" , and leans towards a "nation"(Country) somewhere, that is just for "whites". Then again, if he wants to kill everyone on Earth, whom would he people this "white nation" with???

On thing about your thread title and lead in OP is that you hammer on (again) about "nationalism" as if that is a bad thing. But then in so many of your posts you berate any whom don't join you in your broad-brush Trump bashing as not having the best interests of our Country/Nation in mind. And you also constantly bang the drum that Trump is bad for our country/nation, so what type of "nationalist" does this make you out to be ???

Of course you aren't speaking out of both sides of your mouth, with a "forked tongue" as some would have said, but if this duplicity of positions and word usage is indicative of your claimed experience/occupation as a "teacher" we may have a clue here as to what is going wrong with our "Nation's" education system.

Comment

deny that it could be fact.. What is the difference in the first place? Are all white supremacist also nationalist? Most likely.

are all nationalist white supremacist? Na, they just don't like brown people.
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Wait... being a 'nationalist' doesn't necessarily make you a white supremacist. Wouldn't someone calling themselves a 'nationalist' be someone who puts their country of origin/citizenship first before all other countries?
                        ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                        IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
                          Wait... being a 'nationalist' doesn't necessarily make you a white supremacist. Wouldn't someone calling themselves a 'nationalist' be someone who puts their country of origin/citizenship first before all other countries?
                          But if one is a "white nationalist," then one is predisposed against one's compatriots who are not white. A white nationalist views his non-white compatriots as not being members of his nation, but rather aliens. And since there's no "white nation," we can safely assume that "white nationalist" is something of a misnomer. Really, they're just racists.

Comment

But if one is a "white nationalist," then one is predisposed against one's compatriots who are not white. A white nationalist views his non-white compatriots as not being members of his nation, but rather aliens. And since there's no "white nation," we can safely assume that "white nationalist" is something of a misnomer. Really, they're just racists.
                            ...but, I didn't say ''white'' nationalist, merely 'nationalist'. In an earlier post Mr. Massena referred to President Trump styling himself a "nationalist". The adjective 'white' was not used in that case.
                            ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                            IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post

...but, I didn't say ''white'' nationalist, merely 'nationalist'. In an earlier post Mr. Massena referred to President Trump styling himself a "nationalist". The adjective 'white' was not used in that case.
                              Massena thinks "nationalist" means "white supremacist."
                              Pretty soon fireworks will be banned on the 4th of July, because they're racist.
                              "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X