Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post

Thank you for proving my point to TactiKill J
    I don't know what your point is. Desiring lower taxes, less abortions, and gun rights doesn't make anyone a killer. In fact, almost every Conservative is a peaceful, everyday citizen, much like the hobits in Lord of the Rings. Studies even show conservatives are happier than liberals.

This guy clearly has a screw loose.
    "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Thatís a crock. It doesnít matter if you wear a white robe with a cone hiding your face or if you are dressed up in green fatigues with a backpack full of improvised weapons, there is no difference between Antifa and any other hate group espousing violence.
      I would like to know just how Snoopes would know if Antifa is or isnít planning another attack?
      Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
      Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post

I don't know what your point is. Desiring lower taxes, less abortions, and gun rights doesn't make anyone a killer. In fact, almost every Conservative is a peaceful, everyday citizen, much like the hobits in Lord of the Rings. Studies even show conservatives are happier than liberals.

This guy clearly has a screw loose.
        In the mind of a leftist one individuals action or threat of action is representative of all conservatives,
        on the other hand, a thousand leftist radicals running amok in Paris, Seattle, NYC burning businesses, equipment attacking policemen, beating everyone in sight is neither wrong, nor should it speak to other leftist, just the ones caught, and donít you know?
        Antifa declares anyone they choose to be a fascist and so be it, that individual or individuals are guilty as charged, tried by tweeting an attack is coordinated by electronic communications and like a miracle mobs show up.
        I fear the radical leftist as much as I fear the radical right.
        Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

Thank you for proving my point to TactiKill J
          Great, you're using a known racist to prove your point....

What's next, are you going to claim a relative married someone from a different race?

Comment

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...26131044926117

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
              Here is the paradox, The great majority of conservatives and republicans find this manís behavior and his plans deplorable and will not defend him or his delusional views and plans.

However, when we see Antifa carry out well organized violence in cities around the world the left doesnít speak out against them, they blame capitalism for the behavior of these thugs.
              When a pen actor pays two men to attack him so he can claim, falsely that he was attacked by Trump supporters, Maxine Waters blames Trump.
              Sharpton, Booker and other liberal African Americans also blame institutional prejudice, but not the actions of the actor.
              Conservative members said the right winger who murdered innocent blacks in Italy, was justified in his actions. The notion that these people care when the target doesn't concern them is incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Conservative members said the right winger who murdered innocent blacks in Italy, was justified in his actions. The notion that these people care when the target doesn't concern them is incorrect.
                Post proof of this, I am not aware of this

Comment

Wishful thinking, and probably not much else that's legit.
                  The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...ttack-in-italy

That thread is filled with apologist.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...ttack-in-italy

That thread is filled with apologist.
                      TactiKill Jr, everyone here knows that you are a racist. Why do you bother to post?

Comment

[
                        QUOTE=slick_miester
                        ;n5098528]

I don't know that this is fake news, but it is very shoddy reporting. Can't tell an E-2 from an O-3 is
                        pretty appalling.

This strong economy makes recruiting difficult, so perhaps the CG kept him in grade for longer than normal
                        due to a dearth of replacements. How long was he an E-2?
                        Actually, the news article links the actual court documents, and the actual court documents say he's
                        a LT in the coast guard.

Captureltcoast.JPG[/QUOTE]

You're right, my bad. I was looking at his enlistment rank.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X