Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our (USA) unhinged Right

In a motion filed Tuesday, U.S. attorneys said

Christopher Hasson, a lieutenant in the U.S. Coast Guard who has served at the service's headquarters in Washington since 2016, had a hit list of targets, a cache of guns and a series of communications with white supremacists. The first sentence in the motion imploring the court to detain Hasson pending trial: The defendant intends to murder innocent civilians on a scale rarely seen

in this country

(The title is just a play on a recent thread)
    Christopher Hasson allegedly compiled a list of targets including a number of Democratic politicians and left-leaning political commentators. The names on the list include “Sen blumen jew” and “poca warren.”
    Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Mindless violence is the new answer to everything. Scarier still is the massive public indifference.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post

Christopher Hasson, a lieutenant in the U.S. Coast Guard who has served at the service's headquarters in Washington since 2016, had a hit list of targets, a cache of guns and a series of communications with white supremacists. The first sentence in the motion imploring the court to detain Hasson pending trial: The defendant intends to murder innocent civilians on a scale rarely seen

in this country

One Moron, and everyone Conservative is unhinged, please give me a break!
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

1 One? Have you just awoken from a coma?
        Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

No, I am not in a Coma, what makes you think so?
          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

I believe he's playing off of a thread titled "Our (USA) Unhinged Left" which was nothing more than a few sentence rant about Maxine Waters. Be mindful of the standards you set.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              Mindless violence is the new answer to everything. Scarier still is the massive public indifference.
              Most people seem indifferent because it has become politically incorrect to call out and criticize the rabid hatred promoted by the right. Hatred that undoubtedly fuels these type of people.
              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
              - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Most people seem indifferent because it has become politically incorrect to call out and criticize the rabid hatred promoted by the right. Hatred that undoubtedly fuels these type of people.
                To some degree, I think radicalized conservative extremists just might be our biggest internal security threat. You can bet that there's plenty more like Hasson out there and a noticeable number of them will be found in the military and in law enforcement.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post

To some degree, I think radicalized conservative extremists just might be our biggest internal security threat. You can bet that there's plenty more like Hasson out there and a noticeable number of them will be found in the military and in law enforcement.
                  The FBI declared them as our biggest threat about 3-4 years ago.

Some of Hasson's Google searches were pretty telling. There's no doubt that a lot of these right wingers will go over the edge and start killing people if Trump is impeached. Hell even if he loses the election fairly I wouldn't be surprised if we see more Hasson's.

So the question becomes, what do we do to curtail right wing terrorism in this country? I'm not sure there's a proactive solution to this problem.
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

The FBI declared them as our biggest threat about 3-4 years ago.

Some of Hasson's Google searches were pretty telling. There's no doubt that a lot of these right wingers will go over the edge and start killing people if Trump is impeached. Hell even if he loses the election fairly I wouldn't be surprised if we see more Hasson's.

So the question becomes, what do we do to curtail right wing terrorism in this country? I'm not sure there's a proactive solution to this problem.
                    For starters, the FBI and DOJ (ie: the 94 US Attorneys offices) are going to have focus more on White nationalists and other right wing militants. Over the past 20 years we've focused too much on Islamic fundamentalism and it's allowed other threats to flourish.

Comment

in this country

So, a solitary loner with radical Right views suddenly is a bigger threat to the nation than tens of thousands of radical Leftists bent on the overthrow of the government?

I've said it before: The Right is dangerous on an individual level. The Left is far more dangerous because they organize and work in mass.

While Antifa doesn't do violence as well as the Right, their violence is far more common and widespread. They are a bigger threat than some individual nutgoober with a rifle.

Comment

Republican representative Steve Scalise was nearly killed by a rabid democrat whose goal was to kill republicans. Or kill innocent civilians solely for their political views.

Does this establish that all those on the left are a threat and unhinged?
                        Or have you just awoken from a coma?

And I forgot about Nidal Hassan, who killed a number of US soldiers on his army base.
                        Does this establish anything about all muslims?

Will you hold those groups to the same standard? Or do you have special standards for groups you don't like?
                        Last edited by Cambronnne; 21 Feb 19, 07:37.
                        Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

If you draw a circle to mark political affiliations, the top is neutral, the right is the right, the left is the left, and the bottom is where the extremist of both sides reside. Note, there is hardly any difference in the actions of those two extreme groups other then a label. they both reside at the bottom of extreme insane behavior.
                          “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

in this country

Hassan allegedly compiled a list of targets .(Source : leftwing Yahoo )
                            Allegedly !
                            But comrade Anthrax is as comrade Vychinsky : every one who has not the same opinion as he, is condemned in advance .
                            Meanwhile , SOME examples of what the members of the ISIS lobby on this forum are trying to hide :
                            February only :
                            Arizona : ( Maricopa County ) Muslim declares support for ISIS and attacks police officer
                            Ohio :Muslim charged with plotting jihad massacre in Cleveland wanted to behead the children of Trump
                            Burkina Fasso : Spanish missionary murdered by Muslims
                            Kashmir : dozens of Indian soldiers killed by Muslim terrorists
                            France : more than 10 churches desecrated in 2 weeks
                            France : Muslim stabs people after asking their nationalitry
                            Germany : Muslim migrant attacks German christian,when he discovers he is christian
                            Etc,etc ,

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                              Hassan allegedly compiled a list of targets .(Source : leftwing Yahoo )
                              Allegedly !
                              But comrade Anthrax is as comrade Vychinsky : every one who has not the same opinion as he, is condemned in advance .
                              Meanwhile , SOME examples of what the members of the ISIS lobby on this forum are trying to hide :
                              February only :
                              Arizona : ( Maricopa County ) Muslim declares support for ISIS and attacks police officer
                              Ohio :Muslim charged with plotting jihad massacre in Cleveland wanted to behead the children of Trump
                              Burkina Fasso : Spanish missionary murdered by Muslims
                              Kashmir : dozens of Indian soldiers killed by Muslim terrorists
                              France : more than 10 churches desecrated in 2 weeks
                              France : Muslim stabs people after asking their nationalitry
                              Germany : Muslim migrant attacks German christian,when he discovers he is christian
                              Etc,etc ,
                              Yeah...that 'religion of peace' isn't all it's cracked up to be...
                              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X