Freedom of speech and press/media is out of control in America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freedom of speech and press/media is out of control in America

I know we hold close to our hearts all the freedoms we have here in the USA. Many of these freedoms (to many to list) have been taken away by self interest/agenda groups by lobbying politicians (bribing) to pass ridiculous laws that are downright unconstitutional. Also local township laws regarding what you can and cannot do on your own property However freedom of speech and press is alive and well and every day I see nothing but negativity from it.

Having said this, every hour of every day there are millions of people still crying over the 2016 election and blatantly attacking our POTUS. SNL does a Trump comedy by Alec Baldwin, Bill Maher's entire show for the last 2 years is based on having panels come in to bash the POTUS along with that idiot Maher. They are still investigating election fraud, Russian conspiring, blocking a border wall which is just common sense, and teams of reporters/investigators spending every minute of every day to dig up something - anything - on our POTUS to denigrate him.

WTF is wrong with this country?? Wake up people you are stuck with Trump until 2020 like it or not

What do you think would happen to the people perpetrating my above statements if they lived in Russia and made Putin into a nationwide beating bag ???

How I wish...……..
    Last edited by Kurt Knispel; 19 Feb 19, 21:00.
    Theo mir ist die munition ausgegangen ich werde diesen ramman auf wiedersehen uns in walhalla

Yeah, that's what it's like in America now. Just think how much fun we're going to have when the president is a Dummycrat, though.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Yeah, that's what it's like in America now. Just think how much fun we're going to have when the president is a Dummycrat, though.
      I don't know about that. This 2016 election blow back instigated by the Dems and their followers in Hollywood CA and other bleeding heart gay rights states is a phenomenon.

And its these same people that run the media so if Trump is not re - elected everything will go back to the way it was.....SMH

TRUMP 2020!!!

Theo mir ist die munition ausgegangen ich werde diesen ramman auf wiedersehen uns in walhalla

Comment

Don't kid yourself, anyone wishing death on people who speak negatively of Trump is no champion of freedom. What you want is for everyone to agree with you. How soon we forget all of the right wing pundits who went as far as calling Obama a racist and Muslim traitor for 8 years. Be a big boy and learn to deal with it.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
          Don't kid yourself, anyone wishing death on people who speak negatively of Trump is no champion of freedom. What you want is for everyone to agree with you. How soon we forget all of the right wing pundits who went as far as calling Obama a racist and Muslim traitor for 8 years. Be a big boy and learn to deal with it.
          I am dealing with it. I don't watch SNL, Bill Maher, CNN, or any of the ridiculous and POTUS criticizing programs. If I did I would be like you. A sheep in the herd of sheep's. I wouldn't want that to happen. I prefer to be what I am. A wolf. When laws are passed taking away my freedoms I break them. Obama didn't accomplish jack S**T. I don't care whether he is a Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, or Atheist. He still ran our country into the ground.

I just got paid today
          Got me a pocket full of change
          Said, I just got paid today
          If you believe like workin' hard all day
          Just step in my shoes and take my pay

I was born my papa's son
          When I hit the ground I was on the run
          I had one glad hand and the other behind
          You can have yours, just give me mine
          When the hound dog barkin' in the black of the night
          Stick my hand in my pocket, everything's all right

I just got paid today
          Said, black sheep, black, do you got some wool?
          Yes, I do, man, my bag is full
          It's the root of evil and you know the rest
          But it's way ahead of what's second best

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt Knispel View Post

I am dealing with it. I don't watch SNL, Bill Maher, CNN, or any of the ridiculous and POTUS criticizing programs. If I did I would be like you. A sheep in the herd of sheep's. I wouldn't want that to happen. I prefer to be what I am. A wolf. When laws are passed taking away my freedoms I break them. Obama didn't accomplish jack S**T. I don't care whether he is a Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, or Atheist. He still ran our country into the ground.
            It's odd to me that you would support a president who said our guns should be taken away and certain parts of the internet should be blocked. You're not as pro-freedom as you pretend to be in attempt to be a faux bad ass.

They've both run the country into the ground and stripped our freedom.

I just got paid today
            Said, I just got paid today
            If you believe like workin' hard all day
            Just step in my shoes and take my pay

I was born my papa's son
            When I hit the ground I was on the run
            I had one glad hand and the other behind
            You can have yours, just give me mine
            When the hound dog barkin' in the black of the night
            Stick my hand in my pocket, everything's all right

I just got paid today
            Said, black sheep, black, do you got some wool?
            Yes, I do, man, my bag is full
            It's the root of evil and you know the rest
            But it's way ahead of what's second best
            Um ok Dr Seuss.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

It's odd to me that you would support a president who said our guns should be taken away and certain parts of the internet should be blocked. You're not as pro-freedom as you pretend to be in attempt to be a faux bad ass.They've both run the country into the ground and stripped our freedom. Um ok Dr Seuss.
              You fail to understand me. Of course you would. You obviously have no conception of what its like to start working at night while still in high school. Getting into construction in 1982 at the age of 18. building up knowledge through hard work (physical and mental - need to run a crew and read blue prints) and eventually owning my own business.

My post above along with the song is my take on what it takes to survive in this country. I will do anything to keep food on the table and the lights on including hiring illegals like every other contractor. Yes I want the wall built and, if I was in charge, I wouldn't let nobody into this country. Its not the late 19th/early 20th century...we don't need em. But since they are here already and started to take bread out of my mouth I hired illegals to lower my estimates. If you cant beat em' join em' That's what my above post is about your just to **** to read between the lines. You've never been in my shoes.

Comment

You can pat yourself on the back as much as you like, doesn't change the fact that you don't give a damn about freedom.
                - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Speaking of all this.... I am glad for Free Speech and love the idea that people can get away with saying what they please.

And even more fun is catching the liars and proving them to be lying scum-

(language!!!!)

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

A wolf is smart.

So all those news outlets that don't like Trump, according to you, even when they report on Trumps quoted word or life videos that make him look like he is, a fool should be ignored. Should we only read the ones that sing his praise and offer him advise on issues they are not qualified to give, such as F&F or Hanity . Get real!
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

You can pat yourself on the back as much as you like, doesn't change the fact that you don't give a damn about freedom.
                      Just what freedoms have been taken away?
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt Knispel View Post
                        (…)
                        What do you think would happen to the people perpetrating my above statements if they lived in Russia and made Putin into a nationwide beating bag ???How I wish...……..
                        Well the day a reality show host becomes president of Russia we'll know
                        Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

Comment

If the US aspires to be more like Russia it really is in trouble...

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

Well the day a reality show host becomes president of Russia we'll know
                            On the other hand I could imagine Putin hosting a game show - the sort where if you open the wrong box you end up in one.
                            Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                            Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Who want to abolish the Frisr and Second A ? Who want to prescribe people what to eat, what to drink, what to read ? Who want to take away the children from their parents ? Who want to ban religion , to expropriate private property ? Who want to exile the majority of the inhabitants of the USA ?? Who want to kill all their political opponents ?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X