X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massena
    replied
    Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
    The term 'evidence' keeps getting tossed around about Russia in place of the term 'rumor'.

The Senate committee found no evidence. Mueller's cash trough circus has not produced a single charge towards that end.

Things may not be over until they are over, but as the saying itself indicates, there IS a point when a situation is over, and it is looking increasingly likely that that point in in our rear-view mirror.
    The Senate committee isn't finished yet; the House committee is stating there was 'collusion' with the Russians. And, again, the US intelligence services found that there was Russian interference in the 2016 election.

All you are doing is supporting the Russians and Putin against the United States. Personal commentary deleted.

Please refrain from derogatory Personal Commentaries.

ACG Staff.
    Last edited by Salinator; 21 Feb 19, 14:31.

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    The term 'evidence' keeps getting tossed around about Russia in place of the term 'rumor'.

The Senate committee found no evidence. Mueller's cash trough circus has not produced a single charge towards that end.

Things may not be over until they are over, but as the saying itself indicates, there IS a point when a situation is over, and it is looking increasingly likely that that point in in our rear-view mirror.

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    Originally posted by Massena View Post

There has been evidence given, especially by the US intelligence services, that Russia interfered in the US election. That has been conclusively proven. And people from the Trump campaign were found to be in contact with Russians or Russian operatives.

Then you can compare the amount spent on the investigation with the amount spent for Trump to go golfing at his resorts. Want to be the amounts are about equal? And then we have the government shutdown caused by Trump. Like I have often stated, he is an inept and incompetent president, the worst the US has ever had, including Obama and Carter.
    Again, any ballots changed or vote tallies altered ???

In principle, any political advertisement is influencing an election and any corporation or PAC that funds or supports one candidate over another can also be said to influence, or "interfere" in an election. Similar could be said of any foreign leader whom might comment in favor of a candidate or against a candidate.

Only actual, physical evidence I've seen is that Russian hackers may have broken into DNC and or Clinton computer systems and released emails via WikiLeaks. Very little of the content in these seem to have swayed any significant number of voters, if at all.

A couple months back I was involved with chasing down some of the 500 ballots in our county that weren't signed and therefore could not be counted. I was doing this for the local GOP and if the voter confirmed they voted for our candidates in the 2018 election we'd then get them to sign an affidavit to have their ballot legit and counted.

As it was, we still had a couple of races close enough to require recount per state law. I sat in as an observer while our auditor office did these recounts. Collectively I noticed than many voters would vote the party line, but some would vote maybe all the female candidates, regardless of party line and there were some voters whom would "flip a coin" and vote back and forth over the party line. My point is that voters choose on a number basis, but something like confirmed "dirt" on Hillary likely had little measurable effect.

I'm curious what you consider "evidence".

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

Again, no evidence of any votes changed, no evidence of any vote tallies altered, so the basic question remains; EXACTLY how did "the Russians" materially affect the 2016 POTUS elections ???

And, nearly two years into "investigation" no clear evidence for "collaboration", however, more taxpayer monies will be squandered chasing a "will-o-the-wisp" to see "whom ate that last pint of strawberries" ...
    There has been evidence given, especially by the US intelligence services, that Russia interfered in the US election. That has been conclusively proven. And people from the Trump campaign were found to be in contact with Russians or Russian operatives.

Then you can compare the amount spent on the investigation with the amount spent for Trump to go golfing at his resorts. Want to be the amounts are about equal? And then we have the government shutdown caused by Trump. Like I have often stated, he is an inept and incompetent president, the worst the US has ever had, including Obama and Carter.

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied

Sorry, but I didn't say that. Whether or not they 'get' Trump is irrelevant. Proving collaboration with the Russians by the Trump campaign is very relevant.

Your second comment is both disingenuous and ridiculous.
    Again, no evidence of any votes changed, no evidence of any vote tallies altered, so the basic question remains; EXACTLY how did "the Russians" materially affect the 2016 POTUS elections ???

And, nearly two years into "investigation" no clear evidence for "collaboration", however, more taxpayer monies will be squandered chasing a "will-o-the-wisp" to see "whom ate that last pint of strawberries" ...

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    More missteps by Trump:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/20/polit...ler/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/19/opini...nio/index.html

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    And then we have this issue:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Trump can't handle anyone who he perceives is not 'loyal' to him. Coates does his job and it 'displeases' his majesty. Trump does not understand that the oath of service is to the Constitution, not to the president. This isn't Nazi Germany.

Leave a comment:

• Trung Si
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Agreed!

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    Trump may end up outsmarting himself:

And Trump may be delusional. The US doesn't do coups against its own government.

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    Speaking of irrelevant...

An impeachment or a 25th Amendment idea are both ridiculous and would not be good for the country as a whole. Trump needs to be defeated at the ballot box, nowhere else.

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
    And thus marks Masssna's 235,000th cry of "they've got him now!"

In 2032 I predict we'll still be seeing it's not over till it's over threads.
    Sorry, but I didn't say that. Whether or not they 'get' Trump is irrelevant. Proving collaboration with the Russians by the Trump campaign is very relevant.

Your second comment is both disingenuous and ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• Pirateship1982
    replied
    And thus marks Masssna's 235,000th cry of "they've got him now!"

In 2032 I predict we'll still be seeing it's not over till it's over threads.

Leave a comment:

• Trung Si
    replied

The overwhelming number of court issues Mueller has won.

What is the 'core charge'?

You are posting bogus information. Typical for a Trumper I suppose...

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
    I recall comments like this in October, 2016...

Mueller has actually lost ground in two years. Ethics issues with both investigators and attorneys, no charges on his core charge, rebuffed in applied motions...even the Senate committee is giving up.

But I guess it beats drawing unemployment.
    Neither the House nor the Senate Intelligence Committees have stopped their investigations. The overwhelming number of court issues Mueller has won.

What is the 'core charge'?

You are posting bogus information. Typical for a Trumper I suppose...

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X