Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It Isn't Over 'Til Its Over...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Massena View Post

    Sorry, but I didn't say that. Whether or not they 'get' Trump is irrelevant. Proving collaboration with the Russians by the Trump campaign is very relevant.

    Your second comment is both disingenuous and ridiculous.
    Again, no evidence of any votes changed, no evidence of any vote tallies altered, so the basic question remains; EXACTLY how did "the Russians" materially affect the 2016 POTUS elections ???

    And, nearly two years into "investigation" no clear evidence for "collaboration", however, more taxpayer monies will be squandered chasing a "will-o-the-wisp" to see "whom ate that last pint of strawberries" ...

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

      Again, no evidence of any votes changed, no evidence of any vote tallies altered, so the basic question remains; EXACTLY how did "the Russians" materially affect the 2016 POTUS elections ???

      And, nearly two years into "investigation" no clear evidence for "collaboration", however, more taxpayer monies will be squandered chasing a "will-o-the-wisp" to see "whom ate that last pint of strawberries" ...
      There has been evidence given, especially by the US intelligence services, that Russia interfered in the US election. That has been conclusively proven. And people from the Trump campaign were found to be in contact with Russians or Russian operatives.

      Then you can compare the amount spent on the investigation with the amount spent for Trump to go golfing at his resorts. Want to be the amounts are about equal? And then we have the government shutdown caused by Trump. Like I have often stated, he is an inept and incompetent president, the worst the US has ever had, including Obama and Carter.
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Massena View Post

        There has been evidence given, especially by the US intelligence services, that Russia interfered in the US election. That has been conclusively proven. And people from the Trump campaign were found to be in contact with Russians or Russian operatives.

        Then you can compare the amount spent on the investigation with the amount spent for Trump to go golfing at his resorts. Want to be the amounts are about equal? And then we have the government shutdown caused by Trump. Like I have often stated, he is an inept and incompetent president, the worst the US has ever had, including Obama and Carter.
        Again, any ballots changed or vote tallies altered ???

        In principle, any political advertisement is influencing an election and any corporation or PAC that funds or supports one candidate over another can also be said to influence, or "interfere" in an election. Similar could be said of any foreign leader whom might comment in favor of a candidate or against a candidate.

        Only actual, physical evidence I've seen is that Russian hackers may have broken into DNC and or Clinton computer systems and released emails via WikiLeaks. Very little of the content in these seem to have swayed any significant number of voters, if at all.

        A couple months back I was involved with chasing down some of the 500 ballots in our county that weren't signed and therefore could not be counted. I was doing this for the local GOP and if the voter confirmed they voted for our candidates in the 2018 election we'd then get them to sign an affidavit to have their ballot legit and counted.

        As it was, we still had a couple of races close enough to require recount per state law. I sat in as an observer while our auditor office did these recounts. Collectively I noticed than many voters would vote the party line, but some would vote maybe all the female candidates, regardless of party line and there were some voters whom would "flip a coin" and vote back and forth over the party line. My point is that voters choose on a number basis, but something like confirmed "dirt" on Hillary likely had little measurable effect.

        I'm curious what you consider "evidence".

        Comment


        • #19
          The term 'evidence' keeps getting tossed around about Russia in place of the term 'rumor'.

          The Senate committee found no evidence. Mueller's cash trough circus has not produced a single charge towards that end.

          Things may not be over until they are over, but as the saying itself indicates, there IS a point when a situation is over, and it is looking increasingly likely that that point in in our rear-view mirror.
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
            The term 'evidence' keeps getting tossed around about Russia in place of the term 'rumor'.

            The Senate committee found no evidence. Mueller's cash trough circus has not produced a single charge towards that end.

            Things may not be over until they are over, but as the saying itself indicates, there IS a point when a situation is over, and it is looking increasingly likely that that point in in our rear-view mirror.
            The Senate committee isn't finished yet; the House committee is stating there was 'collusion' with the Russians. And, again, the US intelligence services found that there was Russian interference in the 2016 election.

            All you are doing is supporting the Russians and Putin against the United States. Personal commentary deleted.

            Please refrain from derogatory Personal Commentaries.

            ACG Staff.
            Last edited by Salinator; 21 Feb 19, 14:31.
            We are not now that strength which in old days
            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

            Comment

            Latest Topics

            Collapse

            Working...
            X