Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
    And Suggests ‘Retribution’ for NBC
    Exactly what retribution did he suggest? (none)
    Exactly what government action did he suggest or imply? (none)

So we are back to having to imagine he said mean things.
    Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

Read it again. It appears you missed what Trump said in the second paragraph.
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Read it again. It appears you missed what Trump said in the second paragraph.
        Odd you wouldn't even bother to quote the language you believe proves me wrong.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Odd you wouldn't even bother to quote the language you believe proves me wrong.
          You can't be bothered to read the article? I gave you the paragraph. Plus I couldn't get it to copy.

Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Trump can sure dish it out, but he can't take it when it comes back to him. He needs to grow up. He has the maturity level of a 3d Grader, and that's an insult to all 3d Graders.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/humor/t...cid=spartandhp
            Careful. You can't defend SNL and attack juvenile behavior in the same sentence without being a hypocrite.

A bunch of perpetually whining leftists griping that somebody else is as whiny as they are? Meh.
            A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Interesting article.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/17/opini...lah/index.html

SNL is comedy. Juvenile behavior by a president of the United States is something quite different. Too bad you can't tell the difference.

Comment

You can't be bothered to read the article? I gave you the paragraph. Plus I couldn't get it to copy.
                I read the article.
                You wanted me to review what you identified as the second paragraph for support for your position.
                I don't think it is my responsibility to find your argument then rebut it.
                That approach always allows you to say I read the wrong thing.

I won't bother to rebut an argument until I'm told what it is.

Comment

Maybe you should re-watch "A few good men" to see how leaders can "suggest" without suggesting. For what it's worth, I'm sure King Henry II would agree with you.

Oh, and didn't he renew his call that the Media was the enemy of the people?
                  Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post

Maybe you should re-watch "A few good men" to see how leaders can "suggest" without suggesting. For what it's worth, I'm sure King Henry II would agree with you.

Oh, and didn't he renew his call that the Media was the enemy of the people?

Interesting that you are ignoring what was actually said in order to pretend it was a threat.
                    You need to concoct a scenario to support your theory
                    Exactly what did trump say that explicitly or implicitly suggested the government was going to take action to suppress speech?

If his threat was as obvious as people claim, you wouldn't have to concoct bizarre scenarios or add words in order to support your belief. You could just point to what he said.
                    But you can't.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post

Maybe you should re-watch "A few good men" to see how leaders can "suggest" without suggesting.
                      Wow, you totally blew that one. You need to watch that movie again. Ordering a 'code red' as clearly shown in the movie is not a suggestion.
                      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X