Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gay, Black actor attacked by racist MAGA Trump supporters - except its a fraud! >:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People have become visually numb to the assault on the eyes from hats, T-shorts, sweatshirts and other apparel bearing logos, expressions and weird images. We ignore them just as ignore TV commercials.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

• Meanwhile back to the black whitewash; had Jussie been a white guy he would have been lynched.

My worst jump story:
      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
      No lie.

~
      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

• Read the charges against Smollet.
        The 4-page indicment filed by the prosecutor;

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/ct-...htmlstory.html
        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Arewa Karen Winters, a Black Lives Matter activist whose nephew was killed by Chicago police in 2016, was appalled by the decision to drop the charges. She never thought she would ever side with the Chicago police on anything, but she does with this case. She said she thinks it's elitism and black privilege. I agree with her.

Comment

• She said 'ray ray in the hood would have been looking at jail time'. Which is contradictory to her statement of black privilege. A person of color would not have escaped that situation, what it was is elitism. This should be of no surprise though as our judicial system has always favored the wealthy and powerful.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X