Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBC News: Senate no direct evidence of conspiracy between Trump campaign and Russia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NBC News: Senate no direct evidence of conspiracy between Trump campaign and Russia

    Well per a new article from NBC the Senate Investigation of Trump's collusion with Russia seems to be wrapping up after finding no direct links of colluding.
    Note This investigation is a bipartisan group, so even the Democrats agree here. Though they say it wont be all good news for trump, though they also stated that Trump did not make any pacts of collusion with Russia.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...mpaign-n970536

    Of course it's a main stream news site so it's no surprise that their going to take a more negative slant to this, after all the "MSN" has been consistently over 90% negative in their coverage about the president.

    and a Tim pool vid on this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK4-rEH8-I4

  • #2
    Yep Trump was a useful idiot more than likely for the Russians and played into there hands every step of the way.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by craven View Post
      Yep Trump was a useful idiot more than likely for the Russians and played into there hands every step of the way.
      Speaking of Negative spin....

      Even NBC is prepping, and trying to let their hacks down easy for a major disappointment.
      I was wondering how much longer they could carry the lie without delivering anything with any substance at all.

      Now, can we get down to something serious, like the Awan Bros, and hold Fienstien responsible for having a Chinese spy working for her for 16 years?
      Or will they keep covering for real scandals by accusing somebody else of doing something imaginary?

      Maybe somebody can prove that Mike Pence looked at a girl, or something....
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

      -Captain Jack

      Comment


      • #4
        The Senate finally figured that out? Not the fastest snails in the race, are they?
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

        Comment


        • #5
          Now what about Hillary's and the Dem's pacts of collusion with Russia?
          The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
            Now what about Hillary's and the Dem's pacts of collusion with Russia?
            That will be brushed under the already overflowing rug by the Dims. Can't have that coming up during the run-up to a presidential election featuring another Dimocrat female.

            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

            Comment


            • #7
              Well, if NBC says it didn't happen, the fat lady must have not only sung, but had time to send CDs to her fan club, booked a cruise, and began a torrid affair with a pool boy.
              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

              Comment


              • #8
                Senator Burr, the head of the intelligence committee said today that no evidence has been 'discovered' regarding Russian collusion-yet as the investigation is not over.

                Representative Schiff head of the House intelligence committee has a different viewpoint.

                The deciding factor will be Mueller's investigation.
                We are not now that strength which in old days
                Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Massena View Post
                  Senator Burr, the head of the intelligence committee said today that no evidence has been 'discovered' regarding Russian collusion-yet as the investigation is not over.

                  Representative Schiff head of the House intelligence committee has a different viewpoint.

                  The deciding factor will be Mueller's investigation.
                  How many years, how many millions, how many FBI Swat Raids to intimidate are needed before the Dems and their Fake News allies will realize that there was nothing to be found other then hearsay?
                  “Breaking News,”

                  “Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

                    Speaking of Negative spin....

                    Even NBC is prepping, and trying to let their hacks down easy for a major disappointment.
                    I was wondering how much longer they could carry the lie without delivering anything with any substance at all.

                    Now, can we get down to something serious, like the Awan Bros, and hold Fienstien responsible for having a Chinese spy working for her for 16 years?
                    Or will they keep covering for real scandals by accusing somebody else of doing something imaginary?

                    Maybe somebody can prove that Mike Pence looked at a girl, or something....
                    See what I love about ya. you complain about Dems failing but ignore things that are on yourside

                    Trump has colluded with Russians. It is pretty obvious he did. Let me explain how it works for you. Russians steal emails
                    Hands them to wiki leaks Trump guys get wind of it and get random info of when it various info is coming out

                    Legally not collusion but what would you call it . Hence the useful idiot comment by the former intel guys

                    btw I think what your talking has been legally settled already so why an investigation.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by craven View Post

                      See what I love about ya. you complain about Dems failing but ignore things that are on yourside

                      Trump has colluded with Russians. It is pretty obvious he did. Let me explain how it works for you. Russians steal emails
                      Hands them to wiki leaks Trump guys get wind of it and get random info of when it various info is coming out

                      Legally not collusion but what would you call it . Hence the useful idiot comment by the former intel guys

                      btw I think what your talking has been legally settled already so why an investigation.


                      What you just described is not "collusion".
                      If it were, everyone who looked at the wiki leaks emails would also be guilty of collusion.
                      Once they were in wiki's hands, they were in the public domain and trump had the same right to see the emails as I do or putin.
                      The fact that putin or I saw those emails is not proof of "collusion" (conspiracy).

                      If you are going to hold on to the belief that trump did something illegal with the russians you are going to have to come up with something illegal and explain how he did it "with the russians".
                      Your scenario accuses trump of doing something perfectly legal and fails to tell us what was illegal or how it was done "with the russians".
                      Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

                      Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post

                        How many years, how many millions?
                        At least a dozen of each I suppose...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post

                          How many years, how many millions, how many FBI Swat Raids to intimidate are needed before the Dems and their Fake News allies will realize that there was nothing to be found other then hearsay?
                          If that were true, why are there indictments, trials and prison sentences? An Mueller has not been investigating two years yet. There was information posted a few months ago that the money spent on this investigation equaled the money spent on Trump's trips to his resorts and to golf.
                          We are not now that strength which in old days
                          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Funny how telling the truth has become a crime to the liberals.

                            I'm so old I can remember when telling the truth was considered a virtue....
                            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              And Trump's continued lies...? That's OK then?
                              We are not now that strength which in old days
                              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                              Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                              To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X