No announcement yet.

Tulsi Gabbard for POTUS 2020

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either way we're spoiling for a classic lose-lose scenario.
    AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by OJsDad View Post

Or half the Dems get so pissed at the how their candidates act, they end up supporting Howard Schultz.
      Just when you thought that we'd hit rock bottom in terms of stupid politicians, we still manage every four years to somehow surpass ourselves. . . .
      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
        She has it all folks, Tulsi Gabbard might be our Next POTUS.

In Congress

Serving over 6 years in Congress, and as a member of the Armed Services, Homeland Security, and Foreign Affairs Committees, Tulsi has been a leading voice fighting to end regime change wars and instead focus our military efforts on defeating the terrorist groups that attacked and declared war on the United States. She has approached every issue through the lens of what will best serve the American people, secure our country, and promote peace.

She is a champion for protecting our environment, ensuring clean water and air for generations to come, investing in infrastructure and a green energy economy, healthcare for all, civil liberties and privacy, support for small businesses, criminal justice reform, sustainable agriculture, breaking up the big banks…and she needs your help!

Regime change wars are bankrupting our country and our moral authority. We need to redirect those resources into a renewable, sustainable economy that works for everyone and bring about an era of peace. We must put service above self and reclaim our great democracy from the forces of hatred and division.

Will you join us?

https://www.tulsi2020.com/about

This very well may be the Democrat to be elected POTUS in 2020. Gabbard has some very, very pro American viewpoints.
        Electioneering by a forum member? Are you going to try and sell us some time-shares, too?

Several of her stated goals contradict themselves, but I'm sure you know that, and election promises are totally worthless, and I know you know that.

Meanwhile, the Dims will have a hard time overcoming their anti-American, anti-Constitutional reputation, let alone fielding a successful candidate. All of her promises are already within reach, but it is her party blocking all efforts to affect change in any way.

"Talk's cheap, but good whiskey costs money."
        Old gold miner expression about the value of promises, especially those made by strangers.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          Several of her stated goals contradict themselves, but I'm sure you know that
          You know, it may possible that you're giving the lad a wee bit too much credit . . . .

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          and election promises are totally worthless, and I know you know that.
          - sic

Now I know that you're giving him too much credit.

Rimshot

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
            The Democrats had better be careful. By running so many candidates, many of whom come off as more than a little clownish, they're setting up a situation where one of two things can happen: all of these rainbow and unicorn types blast away at each other over the next 18 months to such a degree that the only one left standing at the end of the primaries is a Trump-esque ignorant loudmouth demagogue, or the Democrats will have so weakened their eventual standard-bearer that the original Trump-esque ignorant loudmouth demagogue wins reelection in Nov '20. Either way we're spoiling for a classic lose-lose scenario.
            I'd say the other thing it will do is one or another will be in the news pretty much continuously harping about these tax and spend pie in the sky proposals to the point where the public becomes convinced they're lunatics out to bankrupt them making the Democrat platform untenable come the election.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

I'd say the other thing it will do is one or another will be in the news pretty much continuously harping about these tax and spend pie in the sky proposals to the point where the public becomes convinced they're lunatics out to bankrupt them making the Democrat platform untenable come the election.
              I'm sure you're right. The source of the mountains of money thrown away yearly by the Dims are never a deterrent to their fantasies.

Comment

AOC is the only Democrat who stands a chance, but she’s too young.
                Howard Schulz might be a factor, but he has to be a Trump outsider, not a Romney outsider.
                "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/liz-...pid=NL_opinion
                  Too Much To Do Too Little Time

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                    Not a chance I'd vote for her. Sounds like she's just another Progressive on the soft Left. "Champions the environment?" "Green economy?" Sounds like a zero tolerance pollution nut to me. The green economy has proven a big fat bust pretty much across the board. "Healthcare for all?" We have that. What she wants is single payer government run health care. Yea, ask veterans about their VA care...

"Breaking up big banks?" What's that about? Another wealth redistribution scheme? "Sustainable agriculture?" What's her plan there? Otherwise that's just empty rhetoric. A "renewable and sustainable economy?" She needs to put some actual facts and numbers behind that BS.

She sounds like Hawaii's version of Ocasio-Cortez.
                    She is no Ocasio Cortez. You are confusing Gabbard with someone else. Give it some time you will vote for Gabbard...she has it all. Gabbard really stands out for her take on Syria and for realizing that clearly Assad is not an enemy of the USA, but ISIL is an enemy of the USA.

On the Green economy and National Health care, Gabbard is moderate...dont buy what the Anti American propagandists want to sell you. Gabbard wants to make America a beautiful country like it used to be.

Gabbard easily could become our next POTUS she is a very smart lady. She is also a Veteran, how about that she served and not many Presidents have served the armed forces. Grant was one of them, same with Eisenhower as well as TR.

And to the point made by Massena. Gabbard is the most dignified Democrat to enter the 2020 POTUS race. Of course she would go up against The Donald. If the Democrats ever ran someone like the Donald, or if a Democratic President ever acted like Trump I wonder what the Pro Trumpers would say.

Look at our current POTUS, its the guy he is known The Donald from the Celebrity apprentice. Anything is possible from now on in the USA.

Jobs are not what they used to be in this country. Some politicians talk the talk as you point out but they do not provide real results...look at our country today factory jobs have been decimated. We need another FDR and Gabbard is perhaps the closet.
                    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM

Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Serving for the match . . . .

Gabbard really stands out for her take on Syria and for realizing that clearly Assad is not an enemy of the USA, but ISIL is an enemy of the USA.
                      Guess that little truck bombing at the Beirut Airport that killed over 200 US Marines was Assad's way of saying "I love America."

Mods, can we just shut down this thread? There's officially no more point in responding.

Comment

She is no Ocasio Cortez. You are confusing Gabbard with someone else. Give it some time you will vote for Gabbard...she has it all. Gabbard really stands out for her take on Syria and for realizing that clearly Assad is not an enemy of the USA, but ISIL is an enemy of the USA.

On the Green economy and National Health care, Gabbard is moderate...dont buy what the Anti American propagandists want to sell you. Gabbard wants to make America a beautiful country like it used to be.

Gabbard easily could become our next POTUS she is a very smart lady. She is also a Veteran, how about that she served and not many Presidents have served the armed forces. Grant was one of them, same with Eisenhower as well as TR.

And to the point made by Massena. Gabbard is the most dignified Democrat to enter the 2020 POTUS race. Of course she would go up against The Donald. If the Democrats ever ran someone like the Donald, or if a Democratic President ever acted like Trump I wonder what the Pro Trumpers would say.

Look at our current POTUS, its the guy he is known The Donald from the Celebrity apprentice. Anything is possible from now on in the USA.

Jobs are not what they used to be in this country. Some politicians talk the talk as you point out but they do not provide real results...look at our country today factory jobs have been decimated. We need another FDR and Gabbard is perhaps the closet.
                        No...she is being properly identified as the anti-everything Democrat that she already is, and therefore, her promises at this stage worth exactly nothing. Obama was full of fantasy promises, too.

Comment

We need a young fresh face to lead our country. Gabbard would be in her 30s if she became our Next POTUS.

About positions.

Gabbard will save American lives and huge resources by getting away from useless wars and actually concentrating on defeating those entities that have actually declared war against the USA. That is about as big as it gets.
                          Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 11 Feb 19, 17:05.

George S Patton

Comment

She is no Ocasio Cortez. You are confusing Gabbard with someone else. Give it some time you will vote for Gabbard...she has it all.

Gabbard easily could become POTUS, she is a very smart lady.

No I won't. She's a Progressive and soft Leftist. She's bought into that idiocy of the "green economy" wholesale, even if she hasn't openly admitted it.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) has not offered a specific position on the Green New Deal resolution, but has a track record of backing environmentally friendly policies that address climate change.

She introduced legislation in the last Congress that would have required 100 percent of electricity to be generated by clean sources by 2035.

In a tweet last month, Gabbard said the country needs "a green economy that rewards clean energy industries & ensures access to fresh, affordable, pesticide-free foods for all."

Gabbard's campaign did not respond to a request for comment on her views on the Green New Deal.
                            https://thehill.com/policy/energy-en...green-new-deal

I absolutely will not vote for a candidate that's for windmills and sunshine to power the economy, not to mention public transit, high cost fail (aka high speed rail), or battery cars. Those are things that can be accurately calculated as to efficiency and cost and not one of them comes out with a positive ROI.

I could care less what party they're with either. Stupid doesn't know a political party. If she's so smart, she wouldn't be for idiocy like Ocasio-Cortez's and other moron Democrats who are pushing that green nonsense. Removing pesticides from the market will increase food scarcity and it cost, dramatically.

What these (word beginning in R meaning they have diminished mental capacity) fail to get is that their zero-tolerance ideas are utter nonsense.

I could give a hoot in hell about dignified. I'd rather have someone who's rational, and effective in office. I also have an aversion to liars...err... lawyers as politicians. I see them as some of the least competent people... are lawyers people?... there are. I have no particular belief that having a law degree makes you smart or well educated. In fact, I generally hold the opposite view on that.

So, Gabbard has a boatload of lead filled luggage going against her to get my vote.

Comment

Even Trump stands for some forms of abortion as does Gabbard.

So there are some views I disagree with Gabbard on such as free college for everyone and being "pro choice "

But even Trump has some views that some of his supporters disagree with. Gabbard is very very pro American when she speaks out against the bigotry we see at times from Saudi Arabia and Israel, that is great American leadership Gabbard wont be bought out by anti Americans that is for sure.

George S Patton

Comment

What does Tulsi Gabbard believe? Where the candidate stands on 7 issues

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...ds-on-7-issues

George S Patton

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X