Tulsi Gabbard for POTUS 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulsi Gabbard for POTUS 2020

She has it all folks, Tulsi Gabbard might be our Next POTUS.

In Congress

Serving over 6 years in Congress, and as a member of the Armed Services, Homeland Security, and Foreign Affairs Committees, Tulsi has been a leading voice fighting to end regime change wars and instead focus our military efforts on defeating the terrorist groups that attacked and declared war on the United States. She has approached every issue through the lens of what will best serve the American people, secure our country, and promote peace.

She is a champion for protecting our environment, ensuring clean water and air for generations to come, investing in infrastructure and a green energy economy, healthcare for all, civil liberties and privacy, support for small businesses, criminal justice reform, sustainable agriculture, breaking up the big banks…and she needs your help!

Regime change wars are bankrupting our country and our moral authority. We need to redirect those resources into a renewable, sustainable economy that works for everyone and bring about an era of peace. We must put service above self and reclaim our great democracy from the forces of hatred and division.

Will you join us?

https://www.tulsi2020.com/about

This very well may be the Democrat to be elected POTUS in 2020. Gabbard has some very, very pro American viewpoints.
    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Not a chance I'd vote for her. Sounds like she's just another Progressive on the soft Left. "Champions the environment?" "Green economy?" Sounds like a zero tolerance pollution nut to me. The green economy has proven a big fat bust pretty much across the board. "Healthcare for all?" We have that. What she wants is single payer government run health care. Yea, ask veterans about their VA care...

"Breaking up big banks?" What's that about? Another wealth redistribution scheme? "Sustainable agriculture?" What's her plan there? Otherwise that's just empty rhetoric. A "renewable and sustainable economy?" She needs to put some actual facts and numbers behind that BS.

She sounds like Hawaii's version of Ocasio-Cortez.

Comment

She's a non-starter.
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

I wouldn't vote for her just because she is a DemocRat, and I don't want to hear Party from anyone here, I would vote for anyone that's good for our Country, but never a DemocRat!
        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Congress Member Gabbord's looks could hurt her. Many women won't vote for a woman that is that attractive. And her youthful apperance makes her seem inexperianced.

I haven't heard much on her political positions. With 37 Democrats lining up to run 21 months before the 2020 election it is hard to remember individual positions of candidates.
          Last edited by 17thfabn; 11 Feb 19, 19:04.
          "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
          Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
            She has it all folks, Tulsi Gabbard might be our Next POTUS.
            What's her stand on killing babies?
            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

What's her stand on killing babies?
              She supports abortion after the 20th week of pregnancy ,she is an other King Herodes .

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                She's a non-starter.
                Because?

Comment

Originally posted by 17thfabn View Post
                  Congress Member Gabbord's looks could hurt her. Many women won't vote for a woman that is that attractive.
                  You don't say?

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                    I wouldn't vote for her just because she is a DemocRat, and I don't want to hear Party from anyone here, I would vote for anyone that's good for our Country, but never a DemocRat!
                    Then you wouldn't vote 'for anyone that's good for our Country' because you wouldn't vote for a Democrat. But you would vote for a charlatan such as Trump who is not good for the country. Your hypocrisy is noted, as well as your continued choice of party over country.
                    We are not now that strength which in old days
                    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                      Not a chance I'd vote for her.
                      Originally posted by Massena View Post
                      She's a non-starter.
                      Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                      I wouldn't vote for her just because she is a ...
                      Ah – this brings memories of happier times here when the US portion of the ACG was still in total harmony on political issues…

High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

Ah – this brings memories of happier times here when the US portion of the ACG was still in total harmony on political issues…
                        ...when was that?
                        ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                        IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

The Obama era ?

Pretty much everyone here agreed he sucked , don't you remember ?

A stark difference from Trump, where half of you think he sucks, while the other half thinks the first half sucks for thinking so

High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

The Democrats had better be careful. By running so many candidates, many of whom come off as more than a little clownish, they're setting up a situation where one of two things can happen: all of these rainbow and unicorn types blast away at each other over the next 18 months to such a degree that the only one left standing at the end of the primaries is a Trump-esque ignorant loudmouth demagogue, or the Democrats will have so weakened their eventual standard-bearer that the original Trump-esque ignorant loudmouth demagogue wins reelection in Nov '20. Either way we're spoiling for a classic lose-lose scenario.
                            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                              The Democrats had better be careful. By running so many candidates, many of whom come off as more than a little clownish, they're setting up a situation where one of two things can happen: all of these rainbow and unicorn types blast away at each other over the next 18 months to such a degree that the only one left standing at the end of the primaries is a Trump-esque ignorant loudmouth demagogue, or the Democrats will have so weakened their eventual standard-bearer that the original Trump-esque ignorant loudmouth demagogue wins reelection in Nov '20. Either way we're spoiling for a classic lose-lose scenario.
                              Or half the Dems get so pissed at the how their candidates act, they end up supporting Howard Schultz.
                              Matthew 25:14-30. Jesus tells that it is not sufficient merely to maintain things as they are. Those who await should make good use of the gifts that God has provided them.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X