The Excuse for being Lazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by craven View Post

Well if he actually worked he might make some informed choices. ie did a bit of reading gaining some actual knowledge. Don't have a problem with arguing over fact. but not ones pulled out of thing air.

btw how is Trump not a liar and not anti American. He doing what Obama did but on steroids.
    Ehhhh, I'd say even at best. Both leaders made "I have a pen" style statements and talked a big game about weilding executive power. Trump still has a few years before we can compare who acted on those threats more. It's worth noting that states of emergency get declared as often as pancake deals at IHOP so there's nothing unprecedented about Trump calling one of his own. That's pretty snooze worthy. But we'll see.

When it comes to making informed choices Trump has actually developed a reputation of listening to his advisors which is one reason he sometimes shoots his mouth off then pulls back. He doesn't know when to shut his trap but he has listened when people spoke. Obama was less than keen to do likewise.

As for how much he works, the notion he doesn't is pure speculation. I'll say this, if he has gotten us the economy we have on very little work time, it actually makes him look smarter. It's all investment vs. yield and what you are saying is he's giving you great yields for minimal time invested. If anything the anti Trumpers should be saying he's working his tail off. If he outperformed them while actually spending most of his time eating Cheetos and watching Game of Thrones that makes them look even more incompetent.

Never criticize the guy doing a better job. Everything you say damns you more than him.
    Last edited by Pirateship1982; 15 Feb 19, 02:53.
    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post

Ehhhh, I'd say even at best. Both leaders made "I have a pen" style statements and talked a big game about weilding executive power. Trump still has a few years before we can compare who acted on those threats more. It's worth noting that states of emergency get declared as often as pancake deals at IHOP so there's nothing unprecedented about Trump calling one of his own. That's pretty snooze worthy. But we'll see.

When it comes to making informed choices Trump has actually developed a reputation of listening to his advisors which is one reason he sometimes shoots his mouth off then pulls back. He doesn't know when to shut his trap but he has listened when people spoke. Obama was less than keen to do likewise.

As for how much he works, the notion he doesn't is pure speculation. I'll say this, if he has gotten us the economy we have on very little work time, it actually makes him look smarter. It's all investment vs. yield and what you are saying is he's giving you great yields for minimal time invested. If anything the anti Trumpers should be saying he's working his tail off. If he outperformed them while actually spending most of his time eating Cheetos and watching Game of Thrones that makes them look even more incompetent.

Never criticize the guy doing a better job. Everything you say damns you more than him.
      See I disagree with most of your analysis in that I think with Hillary the economy would be doing just as well.
      Not including how much Trump has increased the National debt in a time of prosperity.

What the debt going to be like if we hit a down turn. 2 to 3 Trillion a year.

Any idiot can juice the economy by giving away big tax cuts. One of the more interesting things I seen from the Republican side is they keep saying we need more tax cuts. (tax reform sure) Current tax structure is not paying for itself. So not broad tax cuts is a good policy anymore. (until the next down turn that is)

Hell almost everyone on this Forum could be doing a better job than Trump. btw said the same thing about some of Obama foreign policies.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X