The Excuse for being Lazy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Excuse for being Lazy

Trump's 'executive time' is nothing more than laziness and ignoring his responsibilities as president. Maybe that's why he's fat?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

lol
    We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
      lol
      cbr020419dapr.jpg?resize=807x807.jpg
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

I thought this was a thread about all of the low income and welfare recipients who do everything they can to get out of working hard and improving their own lives.
        Matthew 25:14-30. Jesus tells that it is not sufficient merely to maintain things as they are. Those who await should make good use of the gifts that God has provided them.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
          Trump's 'executive time' is nothing more than laziness and ignoring his responsibilities as president. Maybe that's why he's fat?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp
          And still he does a better job than your party did.

Poor Massena. He never did grasp that slamming a guy who outperforms you as being dumb or lazy is inevitably a declaration that you yourself are dumber and lazier.

Give us better numbers than Trump did. Only then can you call him stupid without insulting yourself in the process.

​As long as the economy is running fine I couldn't care less about his executive time. Even if he spends it playing Mario Kart with the Secret Service it is still clearly a better investment of time than than what you fellas have done and with better results.

It's not like sitting in front of your computer all day clicking the refresh button on msn and praying that after months and months of nothing Mueller finally finds something relevant is creating jobs.
          A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post

I don't have a party genius.

Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Poor Massena. He never did grasp that slamming a guy who outperforms you as being dumb or lazy is inevitably a declaration that you yourself are dumber and lazier.

Give us better numbers than Trump did. Only then can you call him stupid without insulting yourself in the process.

​As long as the economy is running fine I couldn't care less about his executive time. Even if he spends it playing Mario Kart with the Secret Service it is still clearly a better investment of time than than what you fellas have done and with better results.

It's not like sitting in front of your computer all day clicking the refresh button on msn and praying that after months and months of nothing Mueller finally finds something relevant is creating jobs.
              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

It's nothing but racism against Orange people that those folks at MSM spew.
                We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                  It's nothing but racism against Orange people that those folks at MSM spew.
                  The fact that you call them Orange people shows your intolerance and racisim towards them

Comment

Maybe you should spend more time slamming PS87. He has nothing on no one.
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Your claims to be independent are about as well founded and empirically demonstrated as Elizabeth Warren's claims to be Native American.

But hey, I'd be happy to acknowledge you as 1/1,064th independent.
                      A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Your claims to be independent are about as well founded and empirically demonstrated as Elizabeth Warren's claims to be Native American.

Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Being an independent means that a person has no political affiliation party affiliation, Einstein. And it certainly is much better than being a lickspittle to Trump as you and your ilk on this forum continually demonstrate.

How many times have you broken your nose since the summer of 2015?

Comment

If you did have a party, no one would show
                            Matthew 25:14-30. Jesus tells that it is not sufficient merely to maintain things as they are. Those who await should make good use of the gifts that God has provided them.

Comment

Being an independent means that a person has no political affiliation party affiliation, Einstein. And it certainly is much better than being a lickspittle to Trump as you and your ilk on this forum continually demonstrate.

How many times have you broken your nose since the summer of 2015?
                              That viewpoint is precisely why no one takes you seriously when you claim to be independent. Everyone on this forum has criticized Trump including me. The fact that you can't mentally process that despite numerous citations mark you as an extreme partisan. The fact that your election loss tirade is in its third year mark you as an extreme partisan. If you want to be recognized as an independent you're going to have to dismiss your hatred and understand the actual positions of Trump voters. As long as you live in the land of strawman and confirmation bias you have no hope of being taken seriously as a would be independent.

I've never had a broken nose though. Thinking of someone else?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X