Pelosi Against Ocasio-Cortez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pelosi Against Ocasio-Cortez

It looks like Pelosi does not care too much for Ocasio-Cortez and her 'Green New Deal.' Ocasio-Cortez apparently wants to 'ban' 'fat cows' and air travel as well as spend boat loads of money she has no idea how to procure. She is more stupid than a bag full of hammers.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/07/polit...eal/index.html
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

OC should stick with her Colgate Commercials
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
      It looks like Pelosi does not care too much for Ocasio-Cortez and her 'Green New Deal.' Ocasio-Cortez apparently wants to 'ban' 'fat cows' and air travel as well as spend boat loads of money she has no idea how to procure. She is more stupid than a bag full of hammers.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/07/polit...eal/index.html

Awwwww, I think she's cute, bag full of hammers and all! In a few years CNN may well show a clip of Ocasio-Cortez, Speaker of the House, reminiscing about how naive she was when she first arrived in DC; and the thought of that should be more frightening than her "Green New Deal".

Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez_4-1320x660.png
      "I am Groot"
      - Groot

Comment

The clash between the old and the new. The DNC can claim equality all it wants, but it's Speaker is still, old, white, and rich.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

I was under the impression that you admired rich people and because they were rich they were 'successful.' Or does that only extend to Republicans?
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

I was under the impression that you admired rich people and because they were rich they were 'successful.' Or does that only extend to Republicans?
            I believe that Nancy Pelosi's wealth and success is predicated on her family's relationship with Martin O'Malley's family. She did NOT invent a longer-lasting lightbulb.
            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by Marmat View Post

Awwwww, I think she's cute, bag full of hammers and all! In a few years CNN may well show a clip of Ocasio-Cortez, Speaker of the House, reminiscing about how naive she was when she first arrived in DC; and the thought of that should be more frightening than her "Green New Deal".

Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez_4-1320x660.png
              Yuppers. Ocasio Cortez is on the rise. There's no way this Green New Deal passes. But she's stolen the spotlight. Pelosi is jealous; she's too establishment and corrupt to represent the new generation. OC has a lot of time to make moves. If she keeps up the momentum she could become president. If she stagnates and establishmentizes, she'll turn into Hillary.
              "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

I believe that Nancy Pelosi's wealth and success is predicated on her family's relationship with Martin O'Malley's family. She did NOT invent a longer-lasting lightbulb.
                I believe that she married into money.

Comment

I believe that she married into money.
                  Married into money, and born into a minor political dynasty . . . .
                  I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

The old witch against the young witch .

Comment

For those who don't know : the old witch is ..Pelosi .
                      They are as Gargamel and Azrael : I hate these Republicans .I hate them .

Comment

Cortez winning her primary comes across as Crowley supporters not believing he would lose and not bothering to vote which allowed Cortez to get the victory. Whoever won the Democratic Primary in that district was going to win the General Election with ease.

I don't think she will win re-election. She does a lot of talking about her goals but no plan how to achieve them and people won't tolerate that.
                        “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
                        ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Checkertail20 View Post
                          Cortez winning her primary comes across as Crowley supporters not believing he would lose and not bothering to vote which allowed Cortez to get the victory. Whoever won the Democratic Primary in that district was going to win the General Election with ease.

I don't think she will win re-election. She does a lot of talking about her goals but no plan how to achieve them and people won't tolerate that.
                          She has a 'plan' which includes getting rid of fat cows and air transportation. The problem for her is that her plan won't work and people won't accept it. And she wants to tax the daylights out of the population to get the programs she wants. She, Warren, Harris and the others want to raise taxes and do away with institutions that will weaken the country and not help anyone in the long run.

Comment

Stupid is as stupid does...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

Married into money, and born into a minor political dynasty . . . .
                              GEE, First Lady potential.
                              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X