Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fifty Interesting Facts About the United States

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fifty Interesting Facts About the United States

    This is very interesting as well as enlightening:

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/50...andhp#image=51

    Americans should be proud of their country.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Massena View Post
    This is very interesting as well as enlightening:

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/50...andhp#image=51

    Americans should be proud of their country.
    ...he said with his tongue firmly planted in his cheek....
    ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
    IN MARE IN COELO

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jose50 View Post

      ...he said with his tongue firmly planted in his cheek....
      Absolute BS on your part. Don't judge others by your own low standards.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Massena View Post

        Absolute BS on your part. Don't judge others by your own low standards.
        You don't even know to what or whom I was referring. It ain't all about you, there, Spanky. I think that you're getting ju-u-u-u-st a little bit paranoid. Try lightening up some.
        ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
        IN MARE IN COELO

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jose50 View Post

          You don't even know to what or whom I was referring. It ain't all about you, there, Spanky. I think that you're getting ju-u-u-u-st a little bit paranoid. Try lightening up some.
          Four threads so far today....
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Massena View Post
            Fifty Interesting Facts About the United States
            Any that you'd care to comment on?

            Comment


            • #7
              I find #12 government owned land, an affront to Americans, not something we should be proud of.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Jose50 View Post

                You don't even know to what or whom I was referring. It ain't all about you, there, Spanky. I think that you're getting ju-u-u-u-st a little bit paranoid. Try lightening up some.
                Since you posted immediately after my posting, the second in the thread, then perhaps you would be kind enough to state to whom you were commenting, or, to whom your posting was pointed?

                Then, genius, to whom are you referring or is it just another mindless posting?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                  I find #12 government owned land, an affront to Americans, not something we should be proud of.
                  National parks and national battlefield parks should not be protected? That's a crock. Look what happened at Joshua Tree during the shutdown.

                  Is anyone's ability to own their own land being prohibited here?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Massena View Post

                    National parks and national battlefield parks should not be protected? That's a crock. Look what happened at Joshua Tree during the shutdown.

                    Is anyone's ability to own their own land being prohibited here?
                    They don't comprise most of the almost 30% of land the US government controls. The US government controls 95.8% of Alaska, 70.4% of Idaho, 56.8% of Arizona, 87.8% of Nevada, 55.9% of Wyoming, 52.1% of California. That makes zero sense. What's a crock is the US government controlling so much land that goes fallow and to no use.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

                      They don't comprise most of the almost 30% of land the US government controls. The US government controls 95.8% of Alaska, 70.4% of Idaho, 56.8% of Arizona, 87.8% of Nevada, 55.9% of Wyoming, 52.1% of California. That makes zero sense. What's a crock is the US government controlling so much land that goes fallow and to no use.
                      Yeah, whole populations would be buying up and developing all of those thousands of irradiated glowing square miles in Nevada if it weren't for the fact that the Federal Gov't owns 'em.
                      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

                        They don't comprise most of the almost 30% of land the US government controls. The US government controls 95.8% of Alaska, 70.4% of Idaho, 56.8% of Arizona, 87.8% of Nevada, 55.9% of Wyoming, 52.1% of California. That makes zero sense. What's a crock is the US government controlling so much land that goes fallow and to no use.
                        And it keeps getting worse.
                        50 Ranchers forced out of their land in southern Nevada because of Harry Reid's corrupt deal deal to sell the land to the Chinese. That deal vanished into the memory hole when it was exposed, but it was too late. Now there is nobody left with the now-how and the motivation to raise Cattle in a wasteland where nobody thought it could be done.

                        Oh well, at least the "Goobermint" (who actually says it like that, anyway? I'd like to know) was able to shut down some more small, famiily-owned producers of food. For the last 100 years, that has been one of their few consistently attained goals.
                        "Why is the Rum gone?"

                        -Captain Jack

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Massena View Post
                          This is very interesting as well as enlightening:

                          https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/50...andhp#image=51

                          Americans should be proud of their country.
                          It only shows number 50; Basketball..... and then goes to a DWI slide-show.
                          "Why is the Rum gone?"

                          -Captain Jack

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Jose50 View Post

                            You don't even know to what or whom I was referring. It ain't all about you, there, Spanky. I think that you're getting ju-u-u-u-st a little bit paranoid. Try lightening up some.


                            I feel that we should all take the advice.
                            Those of us on the board five years ago will recall that most of the posters THEN abandoned the forums. Handing out surprise **** drops is something that we should leave - in the past. along with the organized red mark campaigns, the troll poster attachments, and other juvenile diversions. IMHO
                            The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by marktwain View Post
                              [/B]

                              I feel that we should all take the advice.
                              Those of us on the board five years ago will recall that most of the posters THEN abandoned the forums. Handing out surprise **** drops is something that we should leave - in the past. along with the organized red mark campaigns, the troll poster attachments, and other juvenile diversions. IMHO
                              Well, I'd have something to say too.... but you accused me of stalking you the 2nd time I responded to your posts in a year so... meh.
                              "Why is the Rum gone?"

                              -Captain Jack

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X