Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should President Trump say in his SOTU Address Tonight 2/5/2019

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by FTCS View Post
    I have a very crappy job that has to be done tomorrow (helping my brother load horse **** into his trailer to take to the dump) so I was thinking I might watch CNN or MSNBC recap of the event tomorrow to get out of it then realized both of them deals with crap and the dump trip deals with a lot less crap
    Sounds like a job I'd use this for...



    Mine even has a beer holder I installed!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by American87 View Post
      Oh my god. The women in white are chanting USA at Trump
      Yes! And $500 million to childhood cancer research.....and protecting babies. How can the democrats not want this?
      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Nichols View Post

        Yes! And $500 million to childhood cancer research.....and protecting babies. How can the democrats not want this?
        Because when you are on the Left it's Our way or the highway and What's ours is ours. What's yours is negotiable. The Left would shoot themselves in the face to spite the opposition if it meant the opposition wouldn't get something the Left didn't want.

        Comment


        • #34
          We really don't need wall, a high fence with a ditch will do just as well.

          And Nancy does look nice today - doesn't she..
          Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

          Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

          Comment


          • #35
            Interesting:

            https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...cid=spartandhp
            We are not now that strength which in old days
            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

              Because when you are on the Left it's Our way or the highway and What's ours is ours. What's yours is negotiable. The Left would shoot themselves in the face to spite the opposition if it meant the opposition wouldn't get something the Left didn't want.
              Seems to me that is Trump's way as he is responsible for the shutdown for 35 days.
              We are not now that strength which in old days
              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
              Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
              To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Nichols View Post

                Yes! And $500 million to childhood cancer research.....and protecting babies. How can the democrats not want this?
                Because they are two separate issues.

                One is about treating and curing infant cancer (yay)

                And the other is about a 26 week pregnant teenager being told by her doctors that they can't do anything about her life threatening condition because of abortion laws (not so yay)

                Comment


                • #38
                  SOTU Fact Check

                  https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47139500

                  Children taken from their family's at the border, placed in cages and now told the US doesn't have the money or know how to reunited the family's. But let's worry about the unborn which is none of our business unless your the woman bearing the child
                  "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                  Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                  you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Massena View Post
                    “All Americans can be proud that we have more women in the workforce than ever before,” and in Congress. That we can thank Trump for because many ran on a strong anti-Trump platform.
                    Last edited by Half Pint John; 06 Feb 19, 05:43.
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                    Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                    you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                      We really don't need wall, a high fence with a ditch will do just as well.

                      And Nancy does look nice today - doesn't she..
                      Walls work. Look at El Paso, Texas.

                      Ive never seen someone lose as much control of herself as Pelosi last night. She was about to strangle Trump when the women in white chanted USA with him. She had the rug pulled out from under her.
                      "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

                      "It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Playing fast and loose with the facts:

                        https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/05/polit...ion/index.html

                        Please note the comment in the article on El Paso...
                        We are not now that strength which in old days
                        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by American87 View Post

                          Walls work. Look at El Paso, Texas.

                          Ive never seen someone lose as much control of herself as Pelosi last night. She was about to strangle Trump when the women in white chanted USA with him. She had the rug pulled out from under her.
                          When did Pelosi 'lose control of herself' during the speech. You play as fast and loose with facts as Trump does. It appears to me that what you don't know you make up. You apparently don't understand the difference between opinion and facts. Perhaps that is because you still have spots?
                          We are not now that strength which in old days
                          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post


                            And the other is about a 26 week pregnant teenager being told by her doctors that they can't do anything about her life threatening condition because of abortion laws (not so yay)
                            WRONG! There was never any restriction on life threatening conditions. It is about killing a healthy fetus right up to the moment of birth, even afterwards according to what was celebrated in the legislature by Democrats in New York.
                            https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/2670049002/
                            “Breaking News,”

                            “Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Massena View Post

                              When did Pelosi 'lose control of herself' during the speech. You play as fast and loose with facts as Trump does. It appears to me that what you don't know you make up. You apparently don't understand the difference between opinion and facts. Perhaps that is because you still have spots?
                              In front of his eyes. Happens when you come out of the dark to fast.
                              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                              Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                              you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by American87 View Post
                                Walls work. Look at El Paso, Texas.
                                I know.

                                I own several of them myself. Not a Mexican to be seen here

                                But the word itself has become so much associated with Trump's re-election campaign it's actually detrimental to finding a compromise on border security, which surely should be possible.

                                I've yet to see images of the SoU, probably tonight...
                                Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

                                Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X