Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is more offensive, white face, or black face?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post

ADDRESS THE FACT THAT SCHUMER AND OBAMA PREVIOUSLY SUPPORTED A WALL AKA BARRIER!
    As soon as you address the fact that Trump is a liar and repeatedly distorts the truth of any subject to the American people?

Schumer and Obama had walls built along the southern border apparently with emphasis on ports of entry. So far, Trump has built no new walls along the southern border and Mexico isn't paying for any of it. Why is that?
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

• Personal commentary deleted.

ACG Staff
      Last edited by Salinator; 14 Feb 19, 16:24.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• Personal commentary and pile-on deleted.

ACG Staff
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

• Off topic nonsense deleted.

ACG Staff
          Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
          Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

ACG Staff
            Last edited by Salinator; 14 Feb 19, 16:23.

Comment

ACG Staff
              Last edited by Salinator; 14 Feb 19, 16:26.
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Massena View Post

And those that enter that are 'undocumented' are by and large those who travelled to the US on a tourist visa and stayed. The ports of entry are the issue and not the open desert.
                Did you get a chance to see Crenshaw's report on his trip to the border.....averages 640 apprehensions a day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Yt5MQ6L9U

He is saying walls work after spending time on the border with border agents.
                "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

• Originally posted by Half Pint John

Anti, NOPE just not blind eye pro which you and most others here seem to have. I can just a well dislike Jews, Arabs or black. Or do you some special law or commandment that doesn't allow that? My point and only point is that Semitic are not special. Never were never well be. They are just and other ethic group of the human race. No plus no minus
                  Not everyone sees it that way, however. In the minds of some, Jews are distinctly different. they're unique. Uniquely bad.

My gripe with Tacktikill J is about his recycling of early 20th century antisemitic propaganda, some produced in the US, some in Nazi Germany. I just want to know from what sources he learned some of the views that he's repeated here. Is that too much to ask?
                  I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

• Urban Hermit, HPJ, Massena

Ten of your posts have been edited over or deleted because they contained personal commentaries, personal insults, or were simply a continuation of the tit-for-tat that had derailed the thread. All three of you are on notice. Next violation will not go well for any of you three.

ACG Staff
                    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X