Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tijuana one of the deadliest cities on Earth

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post

    Why donít you stop lobbying short burst and give an in-depth analysts of the news article
    I give what I get. You really didn't post a book here now did ya.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

    Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

    youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
      Yes of course I'm racist against the white European Spanish.
      You description of indolent peoples of hot climes was blatantly racist, and straight out of the Aryan Brotherhood.

      Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
      Your hypothesis doesn't explain why Spain itself remained a basket case until it adopted a more liberal democracy or why racism remains a serious problem in Mexico. Nor does it account for why Spain Italy and Greece share, if to a lesser degree, the problems of Mexico.
      It wasn't a hypothesis, it was simple fact.

      Nor are the problems of Greece and Italy in any way comparable to Mexico. You really have a truly superficial education.

      Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
      You go to some extent to point out the post colonial problems of tribalism but fail to acknowledge that tribalism itself is the problem. What is a criminal cartel if not a tribe without the ethnic origins.
      Wow. What a concept, without any basis in fact or common sense.

      Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
      The romance with ethnic Identity that characterizes much of history and warfare in Europe explains in part why Europe took so long to recover after the collapse of the Roman empire. You would have us believe that pointing out the same kinds of ethnic Identity problems in Mexico is racists and that the associated problems are entirely a result of colonialism.
      As usual, your reading skills are extremely poor.

      Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
      Granted liberal democracy is a fairly recent experiment and didn't end slavery or genocide against native Americans in the U.S. Nor did it prevent the growth of separate cultural identities that lead to civil war. But it also didn't prevent Asians from being successful in the U.S. despite racial barriers. The problem with throwing around the accusation of racism is the connection between culture and ethnic Identity. One of the things that delayed full integration of Irish and to a lesser extent Italians into the economic mainstream as compared to Asians is culture.
      As usual, you blather on, counting on word count to be a substitute for substance, point, or education.

      Face it: you don't understand Mexico at all. Or criminals. Or history.


      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post

        Why donít you stop lobbying short burst and give an in-depth analysts of the news article
        That'll never happen.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

          You description of indolent peoples of hot climes was blatantly racist, and straight out of the Aryan Brotherhood.
          What a moronic interpretation of what I said. Your reading skills need to be worked on. What I was referring to has to do with how the meaning of geography changes over time as cores expand. Your understanding of history is dated to the early 20th century.


          It wasn't a hypothesis, it was simple fact.
          Exactly your understanding is simple and usually involves pointing out the obvious without any deeper examination.


          Nor are the problems of Greece and Italy in any way comparable to Mexico. You really have a truly superficial education.
          Your opinion on what my education is based on the same kind of empty suppositions you apply to anything you disagree with. Your endless streams of ad hominems put you in the same league as those suffering from TDS. Basically you are a bully.

          However, if you look closely at the data, itís clear that bad performance long precedes the advent of the euro: Unemployment rates of 25 percent have characterized every major Spanish recession since the 1970s. Greece has defaulted on its external debt on half a dozen occasions since it became an independent country. Italian productivity growth began to falter in the early 1990s, hampered by onerous labor market rules, inefficient taxation, poor property rights protections, and a weak bankruptcy code.
          https://www.weeklystandard.com/diego...euro-is-stable

          What Mexico has in common is high unemployment rates, centralized power, and questionable property right laws.




          Wow. What a concept, without any basis in fact or common sense.
          Your idea of common sense is more bigotry than basic axioms for science and logic.



          As usual, your reading skills are extremely poor.
          At least I can entertain ideas contrary to my own prejudices.



          As usual, you blather on, counting on word count to be a substitute for substance, point, or education.

          Face it: you don't understand Mexico at all. Or criminals. Or history.
          You points contain no argument and are just the ramblings of a bitter old man.
          We hunt the hunters

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post

            What a moronic interpretation of what I said. Your reading skills need to be worked on. What I was referring to has to do with how the meaning of geography changes over time as cores expand. Your understanding of history is dated to the early 20th century.
            It is a direct explanation of what you posted.


            Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
            Exactly your understanding is simple and usually involves pointing out the obvious without any deeper examination.
            As usual, you side-step the obvious and try to use word count instead of knowledge.

            Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
            Your opinion on what my education is based on the same kind of empty suppositions you apply to anything you disagree with. Your endless streams of ad hominems put you in the same league as those suffering from TDS. Basically you are a bully.
            My estimation of your education is based upon your failure to display any viable knowledge of the topic, and the sort of over-stressed writing pattern of someone with a poor grasp of the language.

            I expect you've been bullied a great deal.


            Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
            What Mexico has in common is high unemployment rates, centralized power, and questionable property right laws.
            Wrong.

            Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
            Your idea of common sense is more bigotry than basic axioms for science and logic.
            Whereas you lack common sense, science, logic, and education. But you certainly are bigoted.

            Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
            At least I can entertain ideas contrary to my own prejudices.
            I've yet to see any proof you've entertained any ideas of any sort. You just ramble on in stilted prose.

            Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
            You points contain no argument and are just the ramblings of a bitter old man.
            My facts are based on education, training, and experience in the country in question. I am neither old, nor bitter.

            Nor bullied. What an interesting childhood you must have had.

            As usual, you are dragging the thread away from the topic to avoid being embarrassed further. I'm going back to the thread. You have my permission to make some sort of angst-ridden reply, but I won't be reading it.
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

              It is a direct explanation of what you posted.




              As usual, you side-step the obvious and try to use word count instead of knowledge.



              My estimation of your education is based upon your failure to display any viable knowledge of the topic, and the sort of over-stressed writing pattern of someone with a poor grasp of the language.

              I expect you've been bullied a great deal.




              Wrong.



              Whereas you lack common sense, science, logic, and education. But you certainly are bigoted.



              I've yet to see any proof you've entertained any ideas of any sort. You just ramble on in stilted prose.



              My facts are based on education, training, and experience in the country in question. I am neither old, nor bitter.

              Nor bullied. What an interesting childhood you must have had.

              As usual, you are dragging the thread away from the topic to avoid being embarrassed further. I'm going back to the thread. You have my permission to make some sort of angst-ridden reply, but I won't be reading it.
              What gall you have to suggest that anyone needs your permission to do anything. It is the position of a little man who wants to feel he has power. You make no argument but constantly bully people with empty ad hominems. You then laugh about bullying because you are a bully but you lack the self awareness to see it. Although your post on this topic was well written it contains no insight but simply points out the obvious and you congratulate yourself on your experience and education. Your suggestion that you are educated and experienced is just another appeal to authority that is the refuge of the adult adolescent bully. Get help....

              BTW what do bullies do when someone stands up to them? They run away :-)
              Last edited by wolfhnd; 06 Feb 19, 12:56.
              We hunt the hunters

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post

                What gall you have to suggest that anyone needs your permission to do anything. It is the position of a little man who wants to feel he has power. You make no argument but constantly bully people with empty ad hominems. You then laugh about bullying because you are a bully but you lack the self awareness to see it. Although your post on this topic was well written it contains no insight but simply points out the obvious and you congratulate yourself on your experience and education. Your suggestion that you are educated and experienced is just another appeal to authority that is the refuge of the adult adolescent bully. Get help....

                BTW what do bullies do when someone stands up to them? They run away :-)
                "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

                Chief Barney a perfect case example
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                Comment

                Latest Topics

                Collapse

                Working...
                X