Covington HS students may have a legal case,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covington HS students may have a legal case,

this will be interesting, I can hardly wait to hear all the excuses why the Native Americans marched past Black Israelites who were shouting racist epithets towards the school kids and towards the Native Americans to get in the face of the mostly white kids.
    Covington high school student, lawyers prepare for possible libel fight, release video of 'the truth'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/co...uth/ar-BBTaImk
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., actors Alyssa Milano and Jim Carey, media organizations CNN, the New York Times and the Washington Post and the Diocese of Covington were among the dozens recently sent preservation letters, the text of which advised the parties not to destroy any documents in connection with the case. The Cincinnati Inquirer first reported on Friday the initial list of organizations, and attorney Todd McMurtry confirmed to Fox News on Monday that more organizations or individuals could also receive letters.

Oh boy, this is going to be interesting!

Until they all settle out of court, anyway.....
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Corporate America is largely immune to the consequences of their mistakes. The wall-street bailouts is proof. The attacks on independent media by corporate Media is proof that the Media conglomerate functions as a sort of monopoly as does left leaning silicon valley. As long as they don't say something that could be construed as sexist or racist the individuals in the corporate media and by extension their allies in Hollywood are pretty immune from personal responsibility. As long as people can hide behind the corporate liability barrier to personal responsibility it's the consumer who will pay for the irresponsible action of corporate America's denizens and their celebrity parasites.

This story illustrates why we need an internet bill of rights. It is obvious that if it were not for social media the establishment would have been happy to sacrifice the Covington kids on the alter of Trump hatred. It's not only the media that has lost all sense of responsibility but a look at the FBI and the insurance polity makes it evident that our institutions are places where people feel sheltered from personal responsibility. As the saying goes power corrupts.

It should not have been necessary for the corruption at the DNC to be exposed by Wikileaks or for Judicial watch to expose Clinton's illegal server. The only thing standing in the way of the traditional go along to get along mentality is the exposure of false narratives by independent individuals. We have a short window of opportunity before the powers that be close the vortex opened up by computer technology and the establishment returns to business as usual. To those that point to twitter mobs and doxing as evidence that the vortex causes more evil than good I'm pretty sure the establishment felt the same way about the printing press.
      We hunt the hunters

Comment

Looking forward to it.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

The Truth in 15 minutes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSkpPaiUF8s
          "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
            Everyone that skipped out on the longer vids should see this one. It is very too-the-point and shows the most egregious Media hype about this.
            Best part;

Whoopie Goldberg; "Why do we keep making these mistakes?"
            Joy Behar; "because we are desperate to get Trump out of office!"
            And she smiled when she said that.

Yup, it was the MAGA hats, pure and simple.
            Wear yours today, I sure am.

Congresscritter Ilhan Omar is even on the list, and you can see why.
            That's the wench that married her own brother to defraud the US and get citizenship. If you voted to be represented by that freak, then there is no helping you.

And speaking of frauds, I doubt we will be hearing about Nathan Phillips anymore. Not until he croaks, anyhow.
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Joshua Trump, no relation to the President, has been bullied with no mercy at school and in public thanks to the vicious activities of the Trump hating media. If it takes some very expensive libel suits to teach the media a lesson about making up stories and creating a mob attitude before they have the facts, so be it. Such behavior is not protected speech. They can make it, but they need to know that there are consequences to libelous behavior that endangers and ruins the lives of the innocent.
              “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

Everyone that skipped out on the longer vids should see this one. It is very too-the-point and shows the most egregious Media hype about this.
                Best part;

Whoopie Goldberg; "Why do we keep making these mistakes?"
                Joy Behar; "because we are desperate to get Trump out of office!"
                And she smiled when she said that.

Yup, it was the MAGA hats, pure and simple.
                Wear yours today, I sure am.

Congresscritter Ilhan Omar is even on the list, and you can see why.
                That's the wench that married her own brother to defraud the US and get citizenship. If you voted to be represented by that freak, then there is no helping you.

And speaking of frauds, I doubt we will be hearing about Nathan Phillips anymore. Not until he croaks, anyhow.
                I saw how Joy Behar smiled when she said that and i realized that when she said they do that because they are desperate to get trump out of office, she wasn't making an admission of guilt or error, but rather justifying the attacks on the child.
                Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

I saw how Joy Behar smiled when she said that and i realized that when she said they do that because they are desperate to get trump out of office, she wasn't making an admission of guilt or error, but rather justifying the attacks on the child.
                  Behar isn’’t desperate, she’’s outright evil.
                  Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post

Behar isn’’t desperate, she’’s outright evil.
                    That wretch has no excuse.
                    She sat right there on that stage and watched what haging around too long did to Barbra Walters... and she is going down the same old senile path to pitiable irrelevance.

Who the hell wants to watch something like that?
                    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

That wretch has no excuse.
                      She sat right there on that stage and watched what haging around too long did to Barbra Walters... and she is going down the same old senile path to pitiable irrelevance.

Who the hell wants to watch something like that?
                      I am proud to say that I have never watched a single show

Comment

I am proud to say that I have never watched a single show
                        Then how do you know that she's a wretch?
                        We are not now that strength which in old days
                        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Then how do you know that she's a wretch?
                          I said I never watched a show, I have seen segments, gotcha!

Comment

I said I never watched a show, I have seen segments, gotcha!
                            I am impressed.

So, how long have you been in middle school?
                            We are not now that strength which in old days
                            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

I am impressed.

So, how long have you been in middle school?
                              Not nearly as long as you

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X