Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump is having an impact

NATO head credits president's tough talk for $100B boost

Is the Norwegian politician, serving as the 13th Secretary General of NATO...….a Trumper?

Meltdown in 3......2......1....

President Donald Trump "is committed to NATO" and deserves credit in obtaining $100 billion more in defense spending for the alliance, Jens Stoltenberg, the secretary general of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, said Sunday.

"President Trump has been very clear: He is committed to NATO. He stated that clearly just a few days ago and also at the NATO summit in July," Stoltenberg said on "Fox News Sunday."

Stoltenberg's comment stands in contrast to Democrats who fear Trump wants to pull out of NATO, and some who have expressed concern he could be undermining the military alliance because it benefits Russian President Vladimir Putin.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...mp/2695799002/
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

This is good news!

Good things are happening because of many Trump policies.

Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
      This is good news!

Good things are happening because of many Trump policies.
      But not according to our Left leaning Media, the whole World is in disarray because of Trump!​​
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

I don't know what to make of this because Trump supporters talk out of both sides of their mouth. One day they argue that we should leave NATO no matter what. Now, he's being praised for keeping it together. When things go bad, "NATO is pointless", when things turn around, "look at all the good he's doing".

You really can't take these people seriously.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

But not according to our Left leaning Media, the whole World is in disarray because of Trump!
          Well, their world is in indeed in disarray: they hate America, and seeing things improve for this nation burns them to the very place their soul used to reside.
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
            I don't know what to make of this because......
            Because you always have to reach down between your legs and pull something out to attack Trump & his supporters with.
            Give it a rest.

Can't you take a break from the 24/7 crap-fest of hate, and tell us what YOU think about this item?
            Have a thought of your own this time.

Good, bad, indifferent?
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

I don't know what to make of this because Trump supporters talk out of both sides of their mouth. One day they argue that we should leave NATO no matter what. Now, he's being praised for keeping it together. When things go bad, "NATO is pointless", when things turn around, "look at all the good he's doing".

You really can't take these people seriously.
              You don't know what to think about it because the MSM has been controlling you since Trump started his campaign for office. You and many others have been told by the MSM that Trump is treating our allies badly and has a great relationship with Putin. You and many others believed it hook, line, and sinker.

So here we have proof that Trump has been acting in America's favor, not Putin's....naturally you can't comprehend. Even when it is a non Trump person telling you reality....you can't comprehend.

You will probably go on prejudging people for the rest of your like.....get used to not knowing what to think.
              "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

There are times when diplomacy calls for cunning tactics and bluffs. Trump threatened to pull out of NATO to get every member's attention. It worked.

Comment

I don't know what to make of this because Trump supporters talk out of both sides of their mouth. One day they argue that we should leave NATO no matter what.
                  Trump has previously stated that he supports NATO, but he wants the EU countries that have been freeloading to spend the agreed upon 2%.

Now it seems that this is happening

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

You don't know what to think about it because the MSM has been controlling you since Trump started his campaign for office. You and many others have been told by the MSM that Trump is treating our allies badly and has a great relationship with Putin. You and many others believed it hook, line, and sinker.

So here we have proof that Trump has been acting in America's favor, not Putin's....naturally you can't comprehend. Even when it is a non Trump person telling you reality....you can't comprehend.

You will probably go on prejudging people for the rest of your like.....get used to not knowing what to think.
                    I don't watch any MSM. What's confusing is how you guys can argue and take credit for both sides of the coin.
                    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Freebird View Post

Trump has previously stated that he supports NATO, but he wants the EU countries that have been freeloading to spend the agreed upon 2%.

Now it seems that this is happening
                      Trump supporters said they wanted out. Now they're happy that NATO is showing strength. You just flip flop based on what's necessary to support Trump.
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Trump supporters said they wanted out. Now they're happy that NATO is showing strength. You just flip flop based on what's necessary to support Trump.

I don't "support" Trump and I've never believed in quitting NATO.

Which "Trump supporters" specifically advocated leaving NATO?

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

Because you always have to reach down between your legs and pull something out to attack Trump & his supporters with.
                          Give it a rest.

Can't you take a break from the 24/7 crap-fest of hate, and tell us what YOU think about this item?
                          Have a thought of your own this time.

Good, bad, indifferent?
                          If that qualifies as hate then you need to grow a pair.

I don't care, personally. If you want to impress me abolish the IRS and significantly reduce our taxes permanently, audit the federal reserve, start to slowly bring an end to the welfare state, end the tariffs and reduce government intervention in the economy, reduce our debt, repeal ObamaCare, repeal the Patriot Act and do not waiver on the 2nd Amerndment. Until he does those things he's just another run of the mill big government president, except he's also one who goes out of his way to appeal to white nationalists.

I am not obligated to like or support Trump if I do not feel he properly prioritizes the founding values of this country. Sorry.
                          Last edited by TactiKill J.; 29 Jan 19, 00:37.
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Freebird View Post

I don't "support" Trump and I've never believed in quitting NATO.

Which "Trump supporters" specifically advocated leaving NATO?
                            MM, Rimmer and....
                            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

I don't watch any MSM. What's confusing is how you guys can argue and take credit for both sides of the coin.
                              There is nothing to be confused about Trump was making a deal; his end state was for NATO countries to pay more for their defense.

"you guys"..... as usual you have prejudged again.

I never wanted the US to get out of NATO. How am I taking credit? I had nothing to do with Trump getting NATO countries to contribute more to their defense.

Comment

Working...
                              X