Trump Supporters Mock Native American Marchers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post

They weren't mocking them at the 11 min mark. They didn't mock anyone throughout the 1 hour and 45 minutes of the recording. Has your prejudice blinded you so much that now you are sticking up for racist?
    I'm not sticking up for them. I keep asking how they were treated by the Israelites excuses their behavior towards the native who I am "sticking up for" if you want to call it that. Yet, you continue to divert to something that has nothing to do with their interaction with the native american.

Check the title of the thread and OP.

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

• Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
      They're still at fault. No need to mock that man because of what someone else said or did.
      When did they mock the man?

He physically goes into the kids waiting to get the bus home and bangs a drum in a kids face.

Before he started his confrontation the kids asked a parent if they could start doing school chants to drown out the racist hate speech from the Black Hebrew Israelites.

Are these people mocking the activist also?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYc_s4vLFNI

Comment

The title of your thread is an outright lie.

You have been pawned by someone in Brazil:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/21/tech/...ens/index.html

Comment

• the whole affair is becoming a real dog's breakfast......
          Last edited by marktwain; 22 Jan 19, 09:28.
          The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

No. The Native said nothing to the kids.
            Go to the 14:50 second mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzJU1L-1VrE

"All you white people go back to Europe" now switch the race: 'All you black people go back to Africa.' would you consider that racist?

BTW, I posted this video earlier, if you bothered to take the time to watch what is being posted... maybe, just maybe...you would stop being so prejudiced.

Also note that the kid that you wanted someone to punch in the face was signalling to the other kid to not escalate with the racist native American.
            Last edited by Nichols; 22 Jan 19, 00:00.

Comment

• Originally posted by marktwain View Post
              the whole affair is becoming a real dog's breakfast......
              Because the MSM wanted everyone to think the boys were racist.....only problem is the videos show the only group in this event that weren't racist were the Catholic boys that attended the March for Life.

Comment

Go to the 14:50 second mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzJU1L-1VrE

"All you white people go back to Europe" now switch the race: 'All you black people go back to Africa.' would you consider that racist?

BTW, I posted this video earlier, if you bothered to take the time to watch what is being posted... maybe, just maybe...you would stop being so prejudiced,
                The person drumming, the person who's the topic of this thread did not say that. So yet again you deflect from why he was mistreated and mobbed.
                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

An outright lie.
                  The tom-tom is irrelevant. Acting like a jerk while beating on a tom-tom means he's a jerk—and he's beating on a tom-tom. This particular "Native American elder" is a self-avowed Marxist activist with a long history of unprovoked confrontations and vile harassment. It's about time he came up against young men who stand their ground and won't be intimidated by his crap. The sound you hear is the worm turning;

The Media Wildly Mischaracterized That Video of Covington Catholic Students Confronting a Native American Veteran ... journalists who uncritically accepted Nathan Phillips' story got this completely wrong
                  http://reason.com/blog/2019/01/20/co...phillips-video

Critics Push Back Against Media Reports Covington Catholic High School Students Racist Toward Native American Drummer ... “White people, go back to Europe, where you came from. This is not your land.”
                  https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...tive-american/

Fanatical Leftists deliberately mistake somebody just standing there and smiling for "aggressively mocking behavior" to feed their need for something real to hate.
                  They won't change until the day they die, and that includes the Media cretins that spent the weekend trying to convince everyone to hate white teenage boys.... again.
                  Trust them at your own peril.
                  "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Yes. What does it matter that he's critical of the left? Who is he?

Screaming demons. How would you describe the rights reaction to the Mueller investigation? Or to Obama, or everytime one conservative is banned from a social media platform? I believe the phrase you used would fit them as well.

What you fail to realize is political ideologies don't matter anymore. Things have gone far deeper than that. I have taken the side of people who I vehemently disagree with aside from gay rights and religious issues.
                    I think by deeper you mean that you have been swallowed up an ideology that possesses people not that people possess.
                    We hunt the hunters

Comment

The person drumming, the person who's the topic of this thread did not say that. So yet again you deflect from why he was mistreated and mobbed.
                      No, I specifically said the blacks and one of the native Americans. Are you excusing his racist statement because he wasn't beating a drum?

BTW, the topic of this thread.....your thread is:

Trump supporters mock native american marchers.

Even the MSM is back tracking on this thread. Multiple personalities are apologizing to the boys for labeling them.....

Yet you still want to push a racist card on the boys....

You are allowing your prejudice, your hate to consume you.

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post

I think by deeper you mean that you have been swallowed up an ideology that possesses people not that people possess.
                        By deeper I mean it's about the people and not the policy. In a lot of ways it's also about survival. Is it possible for someone to be morally and socially inept while still having a strong grasp on government and economics. I would argue that yes it is possible and that's exactly what we're seeing on the right. So the dilemma is whether or not to side with the devil for riches or take the opposing side.

I will never argue against the 2nd amendment, small government principles, fair tax, the removal of our welfare state (though that's not something that should be done overnight), etc. But, I will always argue that Trump supporters at their core are rotten people.

In taking this stance what am I losing. Conservatives now support big spending and big government anyway. The days of being able to reduce the deficit and shrink the government are over.
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

No, I specifically said the blacks and one of the native Americans. Are you excusing his racist statement because he wasn't beating a drum?

BTW, the topic of this thread.....your thread is:

Trump supporters mock native american marchers.

Even the MSM is back tracking on this thread. Multiple personalities are apologizing to the boys for labeling them.....

Yet you still want to push a racist card on the boys....

You are allowing your prejudice, your hate to consume you.
                          I said several pages ago that there are multiple guilty parties involved so how is that excusing the other side? How?
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

You missed where they started heckling them around the 11min mark. But, I'm still confused as to how this excuses them from how they treated the native american. That is the innocent party I'm defending here. Everyone keeps ignoring that. The thread title says nothing about blacks being mocked.
                            Right... Lets see perhaps they where responding to the bit that happened at around 10 min when they started shouting to people (I believe specifically a Native, as they mention at the start of the tirade that the person was a Indian); a Damn cultural demon, a blue eyed Demon, a cultural vulture (and I believe in reference to white man, of which their where a few unflattering remarks interspersed). And their response to the "criticisms" was to call the kids Crackers (a derogatory slur, literately he said bring your cracker-ass here),It should be noted from the main vid we can not hear what the kids where saying (at lest I can't) in the first place. Heck at 10 min the Black Activists talking to other blacks (who stated their their for peace) stated that that is why the white man has a foot up their ass! (they recoiled in shock), then a (seemingly native woman pipes up) and the Black activists start hurling insults at her, which much of I already posted, she then leaves.

These Black Activist are extremely racist and bigots (they dislike effectively anything from the New Testament). So if you can point out any racial epithets the students used, then what the students did pales in comparison to what the Black activists dished out.
                            Heh The Black activists at 1:35:15 was calling the students future school shooters (though IIRC that was not the first time they said that).

So how did the students treat the Native poorly exactly? standing in his way? Why did he not move around them? Why is it on the guy (in the middle of a crowd) just standing their to move out of the way? The Native is the one who went into the crowd, he did not seem to be making an attempt to get to the other side of the group. Of the Students many seem to be taking the Native as putting on a show of some sort. Many others seem to be chanting presumably to distract/counter from the abuse being spewed at them from the Black Activists.

Keep in mind the Native was not trying to get to the other side of the crowd, nor made any attempt to do so. So are their any insults epithets made to the native? Or are you whining about one kid who just stood their with a stupid face, so insulting and outrageous that these kids should be DOXED and threatened.

I again say this, Why is it up to the ~16 year old kid to defuse the situation? When the Adult was the one who walked up to him and started banging a drum in his face? Why do you think the Kid was the one who needed to move? The Kid was doing what he was told, to wait for his bus at that spot.

Another question why did the media only seem to talk to Nathan Philips (the Native)? Why not any of the kids?

Comment

I said several pages ago that there are multiple guilty parties involved so how is that excusing the other side? How?
                              How are the white, catholic kids guilty?

You pushed a racist agenda that has been proven to be wrong.....yet you still claim the white catholic boys for being partially to blame...

Comment

By deeper I mean it's about the people and not the policy. In a lot of ways it's also about survival. Is it possible for someone to be morally and socially inept while still having a strong grasp on government and economics. I would argue that yes it is possible and that's exactly what we're seeing on the right. So the dilemma is whether or not to side with the devil for riches or take the opposing side.

I will never argue against the 2nd amendment, small government principles, fair tax, the removal of our welfare state (though that's not something that should be done overnight), etc. But, I will always argue that Trump supporters at their core are rotten people.

In taking this stance what am I losing. Conservatives now support big spending and big government anyway. The days of being able to reduce the deficit and shrink the government are over.
                                You do realize that your allies in the media are just as corrupt as the people you dislike? Their corporate overlords have let some of them off their leashes because the social justice movement stirs up controversy. The truth doesn't bring in advertising dollars and they have been trained at institution that believe in the post truth doctrines of power.
                                We hunt the hunters

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X