Trump Supporters Mock Native American Marchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
    Most Native Americans need mocking. Particularly those east of the Miss, west of the Rockies, or the Comanche.

Especially the Comanche.
    Off topic, but just out of curiosity from which nation did you spring?

Tuebor

Comment

Covington Catholics should be wearing Pro Catholic Hats and Shirts. Something representing Godfrey of Bouillon for example.

Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
      Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

So here's what the kid's face atually looked like,

8763942-6612791-image-a-1_1548004641070.jpg

So much for racism. What's the psychological term for what happened? I think it's "projection." Rabid leftists are racist. The world is round. The sky is blue.

The Indian Vietnam vet, or whateer the left calls him, supposedly harassed the students. Total 180 here.

Moral of the story: don't believe anything the left says unless they have concrete proof. Even then, it's probably a lie.

A student who was accused of taunting a Native American veteran at a rally in Washington D.C. claimed the elderly man and his group approached them as part of a publicity stunt.
        "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
          The parents lack class. The children lack class. It's clear Trump supporters hate vietnam vets and the military. This video is proof.
          The edited video that you mention is proof that leftist are the ones that lack class. It is clear that hatred towards Trump has blinded you and many others. The children were the only ones that had class. The black racist were hurling racist and homophobic slurs at them, the native American went up to them and started beating a drum in the one kid's face. Another native American was using foul language with another student.

All the time the boys kept a smile, didn't use obscene language......and never said anything about a wall. The native American on the other hand clearly lied in the interviews. The MSM clearly pushed an agenda that the boys were racist and you clearly fell for fake news.

Buying and wearing a MAGA hat in DC doesn't make a person a racists no matter how much the left says it is racist. If you really want to see racism, look at how the racist were yelling at the boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt Knispel View Post

Plenty of college educated "kids" over 30 still living at home with parents
            No kidding. "I got a BA in Social Justice! I'm going to be a Community Organizer!" "Got a BA in Womyn's Studies! I'm going to be a lesbian!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

Trying to blame racist liberals on Trump is really lame. Additional videos are coming out now:

https://twitter.com/ava_quigley/stat...96421226029056
              Given that he is one of the worst bigots here, the irony is substantial.
              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by OttoHarkaman View Post
                I think it would interesting to do a blood test on the kid, if he is a native of Kentucky he might find he has Cherokee ancestry
                Because the Cherokee slept around? What sort of racist stereotype is that, white man?
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

How is he "entitled"?

Smack the kid, why?

Because they were holding a pep rally?

Because he was standing there waiting for his bus and some guy decides to get in his face?

Because a group of blacks were yelling racial slurs at the black students?
                  Because for him, race is the only thing that matters. It explains his failings, forgives his inadequacies, ecuses his failed dreams.

The law can emancipate, but some will be mentally enslaved for life. As a famous black man once observed.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvbsqk0HOWw

Too bad no one smacked that smug look off of that entitled punk.
                    The Native American playing his drum walked up to the kid. The student just stood there. He is smilling . What do you think he did wrong?

He is probably 16 or 17 years old. He remains calm. I think he is being very mature.
                    Last edited by 17thfabn; 20 Jan 19, 20:12.
                    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
                    Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

So you're one of those liberal elitists who went to college? Gotcha.
                      No, I took business and engineering. At least at the time, the U of A was rather conservative comparatively, at least that part of campus was. Aside from that, the GI Bill paid for my college. And, no, that isn't a government give away. That is a contractual payment for services rendered. The government agreed that if I served in the military, and did my job honorably, then one of the benefits of that job was later paying for college.

I will say I had no end of fun spinning Leftists up when and where I could. It was relatively easy too. They're about as sharp as a poached egg.

Comment

I've watched about six versions of this on youtube. I don't see what the students from Covington Cath did wrong. The Native Americans were marching around banging their drums and walked up to the group of students.

The kids were chanting along with the American Indian group.

I hate to say it but from what I've seen it looks like some one is trying to make a big deal out of nothing.

Covington Cath is considered to be a very good school both acedemicaly and socialy.
                        "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
                        Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Comment

Originally posted by 17thfabn View Post
                          I've watched about six versions of this on youtube. I don't see what the students from Covington Cath did wrong. The Native Americans were marching around banging their drums and walked up to the group of students.

The kids were chanting along with the American Indian group.

I hate to say it but from what I've seen it looks like some one is trying to make a big deal out of nothing.

Covington Cath is considered to be a very good school both acedemicaly and socialy.
                          The videos I saw showed the kids going up to the 3 black guys to hurl insults at them. They responded by making racial insults back, the kids left and later returned with more of their buddies which is when they started getting rowdy and mocking the native american.
                          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                          - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

A statement from the student who is standing calmly by as the elderly Native American bangs his drum in front of him.

https://www.nkytribune.com/2019/01/s...py2swMP6Mir6oY

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                              Throw them in juvie for a whole weekend,
                              that'll teach those kids a lesson.

Next!
                              can'tbe done. fede3ral park police are on shut down / laid off etc. in America.

ANNIEHOWE, to misquote Tolstoy, gov't shut down is an excuse for people to wander around more freely...
                              The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

The videos I saw showed the kids going up to the 3 black guys to hurl insults at them. They responded by making racial insults back, the kids left and later returned with more of their buddies which is when they started getting rowdy and mocking the native american.
                                You must have seen different videoes than I did.

https://www.nkytribune.com/2019/01/s...py2swMP6Mir6oY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuFXeh-JZSA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PVGb8HPIkQ

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X