No announcement yet.

Trump Supporters Mock Native American Marchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the cops should have been called before it even got to that point. Being loud and ghetto at the Lincoln Memorial is not appropriate behavior. Apparently they were also harassing other people which is why the native american gentlemen got involved and tried to diffuse the situation.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
      Do they have something against native americans now, what was the point of them doing this?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ky...4LY?li=BBnb7Kz

Just another example of the divisiveness of this presidency.
      Another example of the left's divisiveness delivered by the anti Trumpers….here is a full video, an hour and forty-five minutes long. You can see when the kids show up. At the 1:06 mark you can see the anti Trumpers going after the kids. At 1:12 you see the native American going over to the boys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=UQyBHTTqb38

The boys had done the 'March for Life' and were meeting up to get on the buses.

Comment

Looks like the cops should have been called before it even got to that point. Being loud and ghetto at the Lincoln Memorial is not appropriate behavior. Apparently they were also harassing other people which is why the native american gentlemen got involved and tried to diffuse the situation.
        Looks like you still can't accept facts. The black group was being "loud and ghetto" towards the boys apparently because some of them had MEGA hats on. The boys went into pep rally mode chanting their school letters. The native American then decided to 'join' the boys pep rally by beating a drum in time with the boy's chant, he eventually get in the one kid's face. If you bother to look at the last video I posted you will clearly see all of this happening.

This is clearly the MSM and social media being divisive.

Comment

Being loud and ghetto at the Lincoln Memorial
          It turns out the only ones that said 'build that wall' were the racist that were going "loud and ghetto" towards the boys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzJU1L-1VrE

Comment

They are High School kids not College students, I am going to guess about 15 yrs old

Comment

I think it would interesting to do a blood test on the kid, if he is a native of Kentucky he might find he has Cherokee ancestry

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                Obama did not preach hatred and bigotry nor show approval of it. Trump does repeatedly.
                Guess you weren't listening, nor read his first two books on his political ideology.

"If I had a son, he'd be like Travor Martin."
                Then the premature comments condemning police, before all facts are in, leading to "The Beer Summit".
                Etc., Etc., Etc. ....
                TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

Looks like you still can't accept facts. The black group was being "loud and ghetto" towards the boys apparently because some of them had MEGA hats on. The boys went into pep rally mode chanting their school letters. The native American then decided to 'join' the boys pep rally by beating a drum in time with the boy's chant, he eventually get in the one kid's face. If you bother to look at the last video I posted you will clearly see all of this happening.

And as usual employing dis-information and "lies" to further the divide ...

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

Guess you weren't listening, nor read his first two books on his political ideology.

"If I had a son, he'd be like Travor Martin."
                    Then the premature comments condemning police, before all facts are in, leading to "The Beer Summit".
                    Etc., Etc., Etc. ....
                    Not an accurate quote, but how is that hateful or bigotry?
                    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

I think what he is doing is using his fall back position.
                      The original narrative is falling apart so he is condemning the kids for something else.
                      The facts aren't important,. all that is important is that those kids are bad and are somehow proof of whatever the left wants to believe.

Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Not an accurate quote, but how is that hateful or bigotry?
                        Prejudicial, racist, and divisive, ... close cousins.

BTW, did you ever read his first two "Mein Kampfs"?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

No, college students have always been stupid. At one point I was one. And, I saw many others as well.
                          So you're one of those liberal elitists who went to college? Gotcha.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post

Why yes there is. Someone who thinks going to college makes people stupid.
                            Depending on the major, yes, going to college can make you stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Depending on the major, yes, going to college can make you stupid.
                              Plenty of college educated "kids" over 30 still living at home with parents
                              Theo mir ist die munition ausgegangen ich werde diesen ramman auf wiedersehen uns in walhalla

Comment

From what I can find This is Fake news of the highest order, and the OP and his supporters should be deeply ashamed of themselves.

From what I can find the Students where waiting for their Buses, when they started to confront a group of Black Activists who where slinging insults to them (including homophobic slurs), It is at this point that the Natives showed up and moved into the Students in an attempt to calm the group.

The Students did not confront the Natives at all and where not slinging insults.
                                Going off the vids it looked more like the Students where enjoying the Natives performance as they moved through the group.

A nice vid on this
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZTDIoywwGk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X