No announcement yet.

Trump Supporters Mock Native American Marchers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Itís been reported the Native American Elder also has a number of arrests for assault and miscellaneous charges.
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
      By my Standards; OBJECTIVITY; posting an opinion without waiting to weigh all the evidence and facts, especially in order to advance an agenda filled with bias and hate, is prime example of engaging bigotry, prejudice, and/or racism. In your case it may be "stupidity", more likely ignorance; but based on the history of your posts and positions on this Forum it would appear to be deliberate INTENT.
      I asked you to provide a quote where I was speaking for all natives. So how does your whining about racism have anything to do with that? Or is this just old man rambling again.

Not Really! Most have been more reasonable, level-headed, and objective than you have been.
      Still has nothing to do with what was asked. Being reasonable or not, doesn't equate to speaking for natives.

Which we see from the clip you linked/included was totally biased, distorted, if not outright lies. Encouraged and expanded upon by the MSM source of that clip/link.

As we've come to see, Phillips was never in combat and isn't a combat vet (something he "exaggerated" about), and barely filled his duties during his time in the Marines Reserve (almost and insult to the Corps). Then he showed further lack of integrity by distorting the events and dodging that he was the one whom went out of his way to engage in provoking behavior by walking up to the youth and banging his 'tom-tom' in the face of the by-standing youth.
      Again, off base from what was asked. Off base from your dumb allegations about me speaking for natives. Just admit it was a stupid comment.

What is it about you Lefty-Loonie "Liberals" that you always have to distort and lie about events and what is really going on ???
      You mean like Pizza Gate? Or any of the other numerous conspiracy theories concocted by right wing lunatics? No one distorts reality better than you guys. You even coined a term for it, alternative facts.

Actually there is ..a total fabrication of what really happened, can we say Dishonest ??? !!! In the clip you presented without qualification there is an implied endorsement of it's NOT accuracy.
      I don't think you've caught on yet...

Again, check the title of the thread and your initial comments/posts. You bought a one-sided narrative that was both inaccurate and in gross error and then ran with it to further
      And that to you means that I'm trying to speak for natives?

your recurring claim that "racism" lurks behind every tree and around every corner of this Nation.
      No, no no. Just the conservative ones
      But, I don't mind it anymore. If you notice this was the first thread I created about racism in a long time, despite there being daily examples. This one was only of interest because as I've yet to see Trump supporters direct their hate towards Natives, so it was newsworthy. Other than that, I don't care anymore, let the battle continue as far as I'm concerned.

Reality is that the NA Phillips, on top of being a phony and liar (much similar to you), gave false testimony which the MSM and you bought, from the get go, and they and you have done a ****-poor job of rectifying your gross error and bigotry of this episode.

For you being a "stupid" racist bigot, ... ??? !!!
      ...we don't need your type here, but you are not welcomed.
      I still appreciate your comedy.
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

• Originally posted by marktwain View Post
        while you are prob. trying to be insulting, - as the acknowledged board expert in " the practice' I imagine ...
        Don't take it personally.... unless you want to.
        The fact is, your posts on the previous page were disjointed and difficult/impossible to make any sense out of.

Now, you can pull the rich College Proff's trick of saying "if you can't understand my babble its your fault!" but if nobody else responds to you it might be in your best interest to read what you post.
        Once might be enough.

Originally posted by marktwain View Post
        (Good people and assorted other deviants) you do realize that you have now run over twenty pages of posts , - based on the throw away story of five yelling, deluded religious Jackdonkeys- and a self proclaimed 'drumming minister of Turtle Island".
        And how many thousands of pages have been spent in pointless and provably wrong anti-Trump propaganda, in attacks on anyone not a Leftist (and our right to be so) and with the lies and spin and B.S. that the Fake News media vomits forth upon us a dozen times a days.

you Leftists have been caught in another massive lie, and this one was designed to attack and kill teenagers for wearing MAGA hats.
        If you don't like it, do what all the Neo-Commies always do when they lost the whole argument; imitate the 3 monkeys for a week, and then spend the rest of your life pretending it never happened.

That, or bring up the original and tainted story as if it was never disproven and hope that everyone forgot all about it by then.

You know, the usual routine we have seen 10,000 times before on this board.
        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• I find Wiki a mix of well researched info and few that are based more on opinion. One only has to go to the bottom of the page to find the list of references, some running into the hundreds.
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

Don't take it personally.... unless you want to.
            The fact is, your posts on the previous page were disjointed and difficult/impossible to make any sense out of.

Now, you can pull the rich College Proff's trick of saying "if you can't understand my babble its your fault!" but if nobody else responds to you it might be in your best interest to read what you post.
            Once might be enough.

And how many thousands of pages have been spent in pointless and provably wrong anti-Trump propaganda, in attacks on anyone not a Leftist (and our right to be so) and with the lies and spin and B.S. that the Fake News media vomits forth upon us a dozen times a days.

you Leftists have been caught in another massive lie, and this one was designed to attack and kill teenagers for wearing MAGA hats.
            If you don't like it, do what all the Neo-Commies always do when they lost the whole argument; imitate the 3 monkeys for a week, and then spend the rest of your life pretending it never happened.

That, or bring up the original and tainted story as if it was never disproven and hope that everyone forgot all about it by then.

You know, the usual routine we have seen 10,000 times before on this board.
            Ahhh- I'm being e- stalked by the forum's resident - manic depressive.... again....
            The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Totally the opposite. We despise indoctrination, propaganda, and distortions of science and facts in pursuit of political agendas and population manipulation.

By my Standards; OBJECTIVITY; posting an opinion without waiting to weigh all the evidence and facts, especially in order to advance an agenda filled with bias and hate, is prime example of engaging bigotry, prejudice, and/or racism. In your case it may be "stupidity", more likely ignorance; but based on the history of your posts and positions on this Forum it would appear to be deliberate INTENT.

Not Really! Most have been more reasonable, level-headed, and objective than you have been.

Which we see from the clip you linked/included was totally biased, distorted, if not outright lies. Encouraged and expanded upon by the MSM source of that clip/link.

As we've come to see, Phillips was never in combat and isn't a combat vet (something he "exaggerated" about), and barely filled his duties during his time in the Marines Reserve (almost and insult to the Corps). Then he showed further lack of integrity by distorting the events and dodging that he was the one whom went out of his way to engage in provoking behavior by walking up to the youth and banging his 'tom-tom' in the face of the by-standing youth.

What is it about you Lefty-Loonie "Liberals" that you always have to distort and lie about events and what is really going on ???

Actually there is ..a total fabrication of what really happened, can we say Dishonest ??? !!! In the clip you presented without qualification there is an implied endorsement of it's NOT accuracy.

Again, check the title of the thread and your initial comments/posts. You bought a one-sided narrative that was both inaccurate and in gross error and then ran with it to further your recurring claim that "racism" lurks behind every tree and around every corner of this Nation. Reality is that the NA Phillips, on top of being a phony and liar (much similar to you), gave false testimony which the MSM and you bought, from the get go, and they and you have done a ****-poor job of rectifying your gross error and bigotry of this episode.

For you being a "stupid" racist bigot, ... ??? !!!
              ...we don't need your type here, but you are not welcomed.
              You sure are throwing a lot of stones. Do you have insurance for all the glass breakage?
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• Nicholas Sandmann's Family Makes Major Move Against Media After Being Smeared

The family of 16-year-old Covington Catholic student Nicholas Sandmann has hired a high-powered lawyer who specializes in going after media organizations for libel and slander.
                Rob Sanders, a prosecutor for Kenton County, Kentucky where Covington Catholic High is located, told Fox News' Laura Ingraham on Wednesday night that a criminal investigation against those who threatened the students is "already underway."
                https://www.dailywire.com/news/42636...aign=position1
                TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Nicholas Sandmann's Family Makes Major Move Against Media After Being Smeared

The family of 16-year-old Covington Catholic student Nicholas Sandmann has hired a high-powered lawyer who specializes in going after media organizations for libel and slander.
                  Oh HELL yeah!

Justice will be served.

How it all shakes out --

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAgeoXYtkE&t=1497s

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                    Buying and wearing a MAGA hat in DC doesn't make a person a racists no matter how much the left says it is racist. If you really want to see racism, look at how the racist were yelling at the boys.
                    Turns out Nick Sandmann did buy the MAGA hat in DC as a souvenir:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSkpPaiUF8s

I don't think this Mr. Sandmann will be bringing the race baiters a dream anytime soon.

Comment

• Investigation shows Covington Cath students did not make racist remarks.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...le/2858401002/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.21a423d0c93c

https://www.foxnews.com/us/covington...-investigation

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
                      Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Comment

• I think this thread has become a major embarrassment to TactiKill J and others with TDS.

Comment

I think this thread has become a major embarrassment to TactiKill J and others with TDS.
                          no
                          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

no
                            Yes, you failed.

You attempted to make this into a white catholic school boy racial issue. Facts have proved that it was a black racist issue attacking a bunch of white children....you failed.

Comment

• Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Yes, you failed.

You attempted to make this into a white catholic school boy racial issue. Facts have proved that it was a black racist issue attacking a bunch of white children....you failed.
                                All of the kids were not white, so it was never about them being white. That's what you made it into. I still don't appreciate the disrespect showed by them. But, what else is there to say after 21 pages. It's fine that we disagree.
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X