Trump Supporters Mock Native American Marchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
    The Southern Poverty Law Center doesn’t list the a Catholic Church as a hate group, but they do identify the Black Israelites as one.
    https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch?...ideology%3A173

so this is where we stand, children visiting the National Capital are legitimate targets of hate from a radical group if a few of them wear a red cap.
    The following provides a breakdown of the events and whom did what.
    Basically the Black Hebrew Israelites (BHI) were pitching sht towards the Native Americans(NA) using some vile language and terms. The school students are starting to assemble there as told, this being where they would be catching their buses back home. Initially the students are just watching the exchange, but as their numbers increase the BHI starts to target them and also try to entice the NA to also target the students. Meanwhile the students decide to engage in a pep rally doing the sort of songs and cheers they would normally. Then some of the NA group decides to go over to the students and at least a few would seem to be confronting (trying to provoke?) the students. One, Phillips, gave a rather incorrect version of the events in an interview at the end of this clip;

The clip is about 24 and 1/2 minutes long and Beck shows the actual footage, in segments, and then tracks the timeline and details;

HERE is the definitive timeline for the Covington Catholic run in at the Lincoln Memorial

https://www.glennbeck.com/radio/here...ncoln-memorial
    Last edited by G David Bock; 25 Jan 19, 13:52.
    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

• This is the drive-by media, as Rush Limbaugh calls them. They pull up alongside a story, fire a bunch of lies, then speed off before anyone knows what happened.
      The enire Covington narrative was a lie, and now that the truth has come out, the media is onto Stone, developments in the shutdown, etc.
      The mature thing to do is for CNN to cover false narratives in the media, but they won't do that. It's more 24/7 sensationalism to drive up ratings among unhappy Americans.
      "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

• Originally posted by marktwain View Post

On the plus side, you are raising a rather cute son ( daughter?)
        A prime example of why people should not post while stoned.
        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

You paying me to post with a check that won't bounce?

You got the answer in form of the thread title and several pages and posts you made showing you either didn't know the full story or intentionally distorted. Your partisan position provides implication of your bias as to what you thought was the motivation of the parties involved. I haven't time or energy to walk you through what you would deny or backpedal.
          So you'd rather throw out baseless accusations and then run with your tail tucked when asked for proof. Coward.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

• Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

So you'd rather throw out baseless accusations and then run with your tail tucked when asked for proof. Coward.
            This is exactly what you do everytime you are asked for proof.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post

This is exactly what you do everytime you are asked for proof.
              I provide proof, if you don't agree with said proof that's always to be expected and nothing I can do about that. But, I don't throw out bullshit and run which is what he did.

You do the same thing. I ask for a quote of where I said anything racist and you divert. Cowards.Just further proving that the psychological studies I post about conservatives being driven by fear are all true. Your behavior shows that you're spineless.
              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
              - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Considering that even Joy Behar admitted this was a total pooch screw on the part of the judgmental I'm surprised this is still being discussed.

The kids did nothing wrong. All the Native American fellow did was beat a drum and sing. Only real villains are the Black Hebrew people and no one mainstream makes apologies for them. Case closed.
                A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

A prime example of why people should not post while stoned.
                  Nice effort "MatrixSmith"

while you are prob. trying to be insulting, - as the acknowledged board expert in " the practice' I imagine 99% of posters see you as a walking public service avoidance announcement

(Good people and assorted other deviants) you do realize that you have now run over twenty pages of posts , - based on the throw away story of five yelling, deluded religious Jackdonkeys- and a self proclaimed 'drumming minister of Turtle Island".

Last edited by marktwain; 25 Jan 19, 17:06.
                  The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

More time and energy than you are worth ....

Start with the thread title and OP(Opening Post), #1 which are blatant bias, racist, and a lie(your standard profile); then #11, #57, #65, #63, and #82, ...
                    I could also find many more if I went to some of the other threads.

So your check to me is in the mail?

Oh yeah, #291 above also.

Comment

More time and energy than you are worth ....

Start with the thread title and OP(Opening Post), #1 which are blatant bias, racist, and a lie(your standard profile); then #11, #57, #65, #63, and #82, ...
                      I could also find many more if I went to some of the other threads.

So your check to me is in the mail?

Oh yeah, #291 above also.
                      Our post numbers are different, I'm not post #11 on mine. If you're referring to the youtube video I linked, how is that me speaking for natives? Or is your old age showing and you forgot what was being discussed?
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Our post numbers are different, I'm not post #11 on mine. If you're referring to the youtube video I linked, how is that me speaking for natives? Or is your old age showing and you forgot what was being discussed?
                        Here's a quote of the text;
                        " 19 Jan 19, 23:53

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvbsqk0HOWw

Too bad no one smacked that smug look off of that entitled punk. "

And a link;
                        https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...36#post5090636

Your Youtube link says it was the "entitled punk" that is guilty, never-mind that NA Phillips went out of his way to get "in the face" of that youth;
                        ...and your comment about smacking the "entitled punk" shows you side with the aggressor Phillips and are speaking as a surrogate for the NA~"Indigenous Natives" by taking their(his) spin on the encounter. Just one of many and of course, per your usual MO, we can expect you to deny ...

Meanwhile, there are a few more you can deny and back-pedal on ...

Comment

Here's a quote of the text;
                          " 19 Jan 19, 23:53

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvbsqk0HOWw

Too bad no one smacked that smug look off of that entitled punk. "

And a link;
                          https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...36#post5090636

Your Youtube link says it was the "entitled punk" that is guilty, never-mind that NA Phillips went out of his way to get "in the face" of that youth;
                          ...and your comment about smacking the "entitled punk" shows you side with the aggressor Phillips and are speaking as a surrogate for the NA~"Indigenous Natives" by taking their(his) spin on the encounter. Just one of many and of course, per your usual MO, we can expect you to deny ...

Meanwhile, there are a few more you can deny and back-pedal on ...
                          What we have here is the pitiful byproduct of a party that despises intellectual thought and education. So by your standards (stupidity), posting an opinion on racial matters is automatically speaking for that race? You realize the same could be applied to everyone in this thread.

Further stupidity from you, when I called that kid entitled Phillips had yet to tell his side of the story. So there was nothing at that time to buy from him. But, because I bought his story before he even presented it, that means I'm speaking for all natives. That's the type of hillbilly logic that only a republican could come up with.

Thank you.
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by OttoHarkaman View Post
                            The Cherokee and Chickasaw had pushed the Shawnee over the Ohio river by 1710.
                            Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

"NOPE!

By the late 1730s pressure from colonial expansion produced repeated conflicts. Shawnee communities were affected by the fur trade in which furs were often traded to European traders for rum or brandy, leading to serious social problems related to alcohol abuse. Several Shawnee communities in the Province of Pennsylvania, led by Peter Chartier, a métis trader, opposed the sale of alcohol in their communities, resulting in a conflict with colonial Governor Patrick Gordon. As a result, in 1745 some 400 Shawnee migrated from Pennsylvania to Ohio, Kentucky, Alabama and Illinois

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shawnee#17th_century
                            You're very right, interesting history, I didn't know any of this till now. Excuse me for using Wiki again,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Chartier

The group now proceeded to Kentucky to establish a new community called Eskippakithiki.
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian...elds,_Kentucky

Indian Old Fields was an unincorporated community located in Clark County, Kentucky, United States.

The community takes its name from the Indian old field present when white settlers arrived. They discovered the Native American settlement of Eskippakaithiki, believed to be the last Indian village in Kentucky.[2] It was also named Indian Old Corn Field. It was established by Peter Chartier, the leader of a band of Shawnee, sometime in 1745.[3]
                            Just east of Winchester Kentucky, its just a field, nothing visible.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor...Eskippakithiki

Eskippakithiki, aka Indian Old Fields, was Kentucky's last surviving Shawnee village.
                            This is very interesting for me

John Findley/Finley, the man who showed Kentucky flatlands to Daniel Boone in 1769, piquing Boone's interest in Kentucky, showed him the flatlands where Eskippakithiki used to be established. John Findley/Finley lived and traded in Eskippakithiki in 1752.
                            Findley fled, and the next time a white person went to Eskippathiki, the whole town was burnt down to the ground.[50]
                            In 1774, Harrod's Town became the first white permanent settlement in Kentucky.
                            Attached Files

Comment

What we have here is the pitiful byproduct of a party that despises intellectual thought and education.
                              Totally the opposite. We despise indoctrination, propaganda, and distortions of science and facts in pursuit of political agendas and population manipulation.

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                              ...So by your standards (stupidity), posting an opinion on racial matters is automatically speaking for that race?
                              By my Standards; OBJECTIVITY; posting an opinion without waiting to weigh all the evidence and facts, especially in order to advance an agenda filled with bias and hate, is prime example of engaging bigotry, prejudice, and/or racism. In your case it may be "stupidity", more likely ignorance; but based on the history of your posts and positions on this Forum it would appear to be deliberate INTENT.

.. You realize the same could be applied to everyone in this thread.
                              Not Really! Most have been more reasonable, level-headed, and objective than you have been.

Further stupidity from you, when I called that kid entitled Phillips had yet to tell his side of the story.
                              Which we see from the clip you linked/included was totally biased, distorted, if not outright lies. Encouraged and expanded upon by the MSM source of that clip/link.

As we've come to see, Phillips was never in combat and isn't a combat vet (something he "exaggerated" about), and barely filled his duties during his time in the Marines Reserve (almost and insult to the Corps). Then he showed further lack of integrity by distorting the events and dodging that he was the one whom went out of his way to engage in provoking behavior by walking up to the youth and banging his 'tom-tom' in the face of the by-standing youth.

What is it about you Lefty-Loonie "Liberals" that you always have to distort and lie about events and what is really going on ???

So there was nothing at that time to buy from him.
                              Actually there is ..a total fabrication of what really happened, can we say Dishonest ??? !!! In the clip you presented without qualification there is an implied endorsement of it's NOT accuracy.

... But, because I bought his story before he even presented it, that means I'm speaking for all natives. That's the type of hillbilly logic that only a republican could come up with.
                              Again, check the title of the thread and your initial comments/posts. You bought a one-sided narrative that was both inaccurate and in gross error and then ran with it to further your recurring claim that "racism" lurks behind every tree and around every corner of this Nation. Reality is that the NA Phillips, on top of being a phony and liar (much similar to you), gave false testimony which the MSM and you bought, from the get go, and they and you have done a ****-poor job of rectifying your gross error and bigotry of this episode.

...Thank you.
                              For you being a "stupid" racist bigot, ... ??? !!!
                              ...we don't need your type here, but you are not welcomed.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

So, what is the correct response for white people, to flee in fear, always giving more ground? (yeah, we know that's the dream of the looney Left, but you'd better have insurance!)
                                Would it be to fall on the ground, groveling?
                                Or would cash be the right answer for us folk that were born too pale for you new World Order types?

I have posted an hour and 45 minutes of video record taken from by one of the Cultists themselves!
                                It shows them cursing those kids, calling them things that would be censored here, and also "babies of incest!" and "crackers" and they also told one of the black kids with them that his friends were going to harvest his organs.
                                When you make excuses for that behavior, you ARE supporting them.

And for the people with blinders on; do you know what the kids were doing there?
                                That is where they were told to go by their teachers, they were waiting for their Bus!

And then the "elder" walked right into them, beating on a drum and making nonsense sounds as if the space they were standing on was his personal property.
                                Go fish.

And to put something out there that is on your level; all the Death Threats make on thing clear; There are a hell of a lot of Democrats out there that are eager to kill the children of Republicans for Political reasons.

Be warned.

BTW- Stolen Valor is looking into that "Elder". Given the fact that he was born in 1955, his active involvement in the Vietnam War is highly unlikely.
                                EXACTLY!

By 1972 when he would be turning 17, and lowest age for military service, the USA is winding-down and withdrawing from Vietnam-S.E. Asia(IndoChina) conflict. He might have just slipped through and been deployed over there, as the combat portion was tapering off, but as we've seen from later posts here, he looks to have never gone Active, nor Deployed, so a bit of 'false' claim here on his "veteran" status.

Yes, he was "in" during the Vietnam era, but looks like no, he was never on the other side of the pond.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X