Trump Supporters Mock Native American Marchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

That's what I mean by swiftly and silently, it wasn't cried about over social media for the world to see. It was handled then and there and that was the end of it.
    Why is this any of your business? How did some poser 'recon ranger' effect your life?

Why did you start this thread? You were clear In the pro-life thread......
    Last edited by Nichols; 24 Jan 19, 01:49.
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

• Originally posted by marktwain View Post
      Now I'm CONFUSED... isn't this the Cherokee verse Shawnee first nations in Kentucky thread...
      Argument started whether the Cherokee were in Kentucky at all, we should start a new thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post

The context was there from the beginning.

The kids where there because they were told to be there for the bus pickup.

He had no reason for doing what he did. The instigators where the black Hebrew Israelites. He knew this because before the children started to assemble for the bus ride.....the racist were attacking the native Americans.

The context was provided by Sunday yet you still wanted someone to punch a kid in the face.

If the "native" wanted to ease the tension, he should have played his drum in the black Hebrew Israelites faces. He didn't, why..probably because if he picked some white Catholic kids...he wouldn't get his butt beat. Instead he decided to go after the group that was being attacked..and you feel for it hook, line, and sinker.
        Maybe I'm old fashioned- I do mss the daze when

my Rabbi looked like...this....

He's - changed.........
        Last edited by marktwain; 24 Jan 19, 09:03.
        The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

• He did it, she did it, they did it we did it.

So much BS. NONE, none of the three groups are not to blame. Now is the time for the BMFD and put it to rest.
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• The whole story is nothing more than another fine mess Deep State has gotten itself into, as the Golden Shower story, as, as, as ......

Comment

• Absolute proof that, what ever sane person has been saying for three years, the mainstream media is fake news isn't important?

I understand that people don't like admitting they were wrong but it's getting ridiculous.
              We hunt the hunters

Comment

• Are you for real?

FK MSM listen to your leaders mouth.

Admit it you've be had by a con man. SUCKER
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
                  So, now that we know that this actually didn't happen, why not change the title of this thread to a more appropriate one that isn't a lie? Oh wait, without lying, the libs wouldn't have anything to bring up anymore.
                  And without throwing in the anti-White racist rant and libtard anti-Trump rants "Tactikill J."(and a few others here) wouldn't have anything to cry about. Let alone anything to distort and lie about.

He does provide a regular and reliable example of what is wrong with the loonie-Left of our nation. While engaging in economic plunder and looting, they have little clue on our Nation's origins or directions, just see an opportunity to engage their greed scamming what they haven't earned or deserved.

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

1) You fail to show that "trump supporters" have anything against "natives" while implying that a small group represents all (as usual) ...
                    2) Incorrectly placing this hostile and obnoxious "native" as a "victim" and typical of his ethnic/race sure suggests you are speaking for "natives" (as does your many later posts here).
                    Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                    Then tell me what opinion of mine have I assigned to all natives? Where have I told you what natives think? Provide the quotes for proof or you're yet again just fabricating allegations as you always do. It's all you ever have.

Found anything yet?
                    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                      Absolute proof that, what ever sane person has been saying for three years, the mainstream media is fake news isn't important?

I understand that people don't like admitting they were wrong but it's getting ridiculous.
                      Pride goeth before the fall....
                      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                        He did it, she did it, they did it we did it.

So much BS. NONE, none of the three groups are not to blame. Now is the time for the BMFD and put it to rest.
                        XPpears to be some sort of strange electronic loop, HPJ....ma

Comment

• Originally posted by marktwain View Post
                          XPpears to be some sort of strange electronic loop, HPJ....ma
                          ARight....which of you posters is "MatrixSmith?'

Comment

• The Southern Poverty Law Center doesn’t list the a Catholic Church as a hate group, but they do identify the Black Israelites as one.
                            https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch?...ideology%3A173

so this is where we stand, children visiting the National Capital are legitimate targets of hate from a radical group if a few of them wear a red cap.
                            Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                            Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

• Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post

Anti Trumpers have denigrated veterans, women, minorities, and anyone who dares disagree with them. Boo hoo of you can't take what you give.
                              On the plus side, you are raising a rather cute son ( daughter?)
                              Last edited by marktwain; 26 Jan 19, 18:25.

Comment

• Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Found anything yet?
                                You paying me to post with a check that won't bounce?

You got the answer in form of the thread title and several pages and posts you made showing you either didn't know the full story or intentionally distorted. Your partisan position provides implication of your bias as to what you thought was the motivation of the parties involved. I haven't time or energy to walk you through what you would deny or backpedal.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X