Trump Supporters Mock Native American Marchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

I don't need to justify anything to you. I already said the kids went over to the group at 11min of your video. According to reports, they yelled 'build the wall', which is when one of the Israelites snapped and started being racist.
    Now I'm CONFUSED... isn't this the Cherokee verse Shawnee first nations in Kentucky thread...
    The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post

You just linked to TAG asking you to prove something...again...same link. That has nothing to do with this link. You still have yet to show how you linked those dots together to justify not having to back up this lie of yours:

You really need help.
      I SURELY DO! waterhappunned happened to the Tribes of Kentucky discussion??

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
        Anytime you have groups who's name is the people you have some real potential for genocide. :-)

This propensity for referring to ones tribe as the people is carried forward into the bronze age by people such as the Jews who adopted a somewhat more sophisticated version by reducing it the chosen people. Today the same tendency can be seen in China where some of their respected archaeologist are suggesting that modern humans did not evolve in Africa alone.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/s...5e57f97a2d4c1a

https://phys.org/news/2017-10-genome...mplicated.html

Keep in mind the Chinese having been making this claim for decades.

The point I'm trying to make is that the left's embrace of all things native American in someways contradicts their obsession with multicultural relativism.
        Good point. The long running conflict between the INUIT AND THE Dene people has been referred to as the world's first long distance war. In the most marginal areas for human habitation I n North America human ingenuity seemed to alternate between skilled survival and skilled- genocidal...

Comment

TactiKill Jr, what alternate reality are you living in. The kids never said "build a wall"

You are attempting to justify racist attacks on high school kids. Even the MSM hasn't gone down as low as you. The kids never chanted "build a wall" you people would have blasted that video all over the internet.
          You're the one who keeps asking me about it. Every time I answer, now I'm justifying it. You're a troll. It really doesn't matter what they said or didn't say to the Israelites, there's really no reason for adults to hurl racist insults at kids. Just as there is no reason for a kid to have a standoff with an adult.

You don't need to justify anything to anyone....that is how racist think. Good job TactiKill Jr. Keep on hating others because the don't look like you. Maybe when you grow up you will learn that we are all one race, the human race.
          As Trump would say, 'who cares'.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

You're the one who keeps asking me about it. Every time I answer, now I'm justifying it. You're a troll. It really doesn't matter what they said or didn't say to the Israelites, there's really no reason for adults to hurl racist insults at kids.
            You claimed that the kids hurled insults at the black Hebrew Israelites as justification for that group to attack the kids.

There is really no reason for you to attempt justifying adults attacking kids whether it be punching them in the face or hurling racist insults to the kids.

The MSM would absolutely love it if you could provide proof that the kids did what you claimed they did. Please go ahead and post a link that shows the kids hurling insults as you claimed. You would go down as the ultimate SJW.

Or perhaps you were lying.....
            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

There is really no reason for you to attempt justifying adults attacking kids whether it be punching them in the face or hurling racist insults to the kids.
              "It really doesn't matter what they said or didn't say to the Israelites, there's really no reason for adults to hurl racist insults at kids."
              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
              - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• I bet this affair gets Trump a few new supporters.
                We hunt the hunters

Comment

"It really doesn't matter what they said or didn't say to the Israelites, there's really no reason for adults to hurl racist insults at kids."
                  If it doesn't matter; why did you lie and say the kids started it?
                  "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

The media hates Trump that is all he needs to know.
                    We hunt the hunters

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post

The media hates Trump that is all he needs to know.
                      That is the scary part. A homeboy from Pittsburgh wants to punch a kid in the face and also lies to justify that.

He isn't from the Pittsburgh that I grew up in.

Comment

Without that context it would seem like the native had no reason to be playing his drum and trying to move the crowd, which is the false narrative you want to set. He had reason for what he was doing which is what you refuse to accept. It's about him trying to diffuse the situation yet the right wing media wants to paint him as the bad guy? For intervening when racial slurs were being thrown around.
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

That is the scary part. A homeboy from Pittsburgh wants to punch a kid in the face and also lies to justify that.

He isn't from the Pittsburgh that I grew up in.
                          It's definitely a softer time that we live in. There was no social media back then to cry about racism on. In the past it was handled much more swiftly and silently.

I don't want to punch any kids though, that's not what I said.
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Without that context it would seem like the native had no reason to be playing his drum and trying to move the crowd, which is the false narrative you want to set. He had reason for what he was doing which is what you refuse to accept. It's about him trying to diffuse the situation yet the right wing media wants to paint him as the bad guy? For intervening when racial slurs were being thrown around.
                            The context was there from the beginning.

The kids where there because they were told to be there for the bus pickup.

He had no reason for doing what he did. The instigators where the black Hebrew Israelites. He knew this because before the children started to assemble for the bus ride.....the racist were attacking the native Americans.

The context was provided by Sunday yet you still wanted someone to punch a kid in the face.

If the "native" wanted to ease the tension, he should have played his drum in the black Hebrew Israelites faces. He didn't, why..probably because if he picked some white Catholic kids...he wouldn't get his butt beat. Instead he decided to go after the group that was being attacked..and you feel for it hook, line, and sinker.

Comment

It's definitely a softer time that we live in. There was no social media back then to cry about racism on. In the past it was handled much more swiftly and silently.

I don't want to punch any kids though, that's not what I said.
                              You wanted someone to punch the kid in the face. Your words, not mine.

It wasn't handled much more swiftly and silently. It was handled face to face.

How old are you? I'm 55.

Comment

You wanted someone to punch the kid in the face. Your words, not mine.

It wasn't handled much more swiftly and silently. It was handled face to face.

How old are you? I'm 55.
                                That's what I mean by swiftly and silently, it wasn't cried about over social media for the world to see. It was handled then and there and that was the end of it.
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X