Trump Supporters Mock Native American Marchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post

Have you ever considered that Trump has emboldened the "far right" because the left has gone bat **** crazy.
    As I've said before, I don't know if Trump is just playing up racial tension and fears for votes or if he really believes in such ideologies. I don't know. What I do know is that the end result is the same regardless of his reasoning.

Have you considered why the left has gone bat **** crazy?
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

• Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
      Not my fault that your memory is bad.

Here's the most recent example: https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...ned-them/page2 it was brought up in other discussions as well (which you participated in), this is confirmed by Cam's post when he says "he continues to bring up this poll". So yes, there have been multiple discussions on it already and nothing new will come from discussing it again. I do not care that your memory is bad and you don't remember these older topics.
      It isn't my fault that you can't keep track of a conversation. The link above is not an "exact conversation" that we have had. The link goes to TAG asking you to provide proof.

I'll give you some help; TAG and Nichols are two different people.

Some additional help for you, pay attention to this song and try to stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EbtA-3v2Vw

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
      No. We've been through this exact conversation at least 3 times now. The source hasn't changed, your opinion hasn't changed, my opinion hasn't changed. Nor do I have any interest or desire in changing your opinion, which previously was that surveys don't matter and are inaccurate. So we can leave it at that, until the next election rolls around and surveys show a tight race then all of a sudden they'll be accurate again.

Comment

• Clickbait...

MSM: "Trump told Cohen to lie to Congress"
        -the latest clickbait for the Left Wing masses.

Masses: "That's it! We'll impeach Trump now!"
        ...and a day or two later it fizzles into nothingness.

Masses: "Feed us more! Feed us more!"
        MSM: "Trump did this! Trump did that!"

...they just can't get enough of it.

Click, click, click - click, click, click
        {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post
          I'll give you some help; TAG and Nichols are two different people.
          As I've said, this convo happened multiple times which YOU were involved in. You don't think the survey is legitimate and I'm fine with leaving it there.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• So, now that we know that this actually didn't happen, why not change the title of this thread to a more appropriate one that isn't a lie? Oh wait, without lying, the libs wouldn't have anything to bring up anymore.
            The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

As I've said, this convo happened multiple times which YOU were involved in. You don't think the survey is legitimate and I'm fine with leaving it there.
              Here's what you said:

No. We've been through this exact conversation at least 3 times now.
              You proved a link where TAG was asking you for proof of one of your statements. You lied again.

Why do you refuse to provide sources for your statements?

I know why you don't provide sources:

Comment

Here's what you said:

You proved a link where TAG was asking you for proof of one of your statements. You lied again.

Why do you refuse to provide sources for your statements?

I know why you don't provide sources:

You need a hobby, or a woman. This isn't anything worth arguing over. The source is literally in the thread I just linked you to. Are you completely there?
                - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Even the left leaning Snopes is avoiding reality:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/na...etnam-veteran/

Comment

You need a hobby, or a woman. This isn't anything worth arguing over. The source is literally in the thread I just linked you to. Are you completely there?
                    You need to stop lying. The source is not in the thread that you linked to.

Comment

You need to stop lying. The source is not in the thread that you linked to.
                      It's right here - https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...50#post5054350

How much do I have to hold your hand and spell everything out for you?
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

It's right here - https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...50#post5054350

How much do I have to hold your hand and spell everything out for you?
                        You just linked to TAG asking you to prove something...again...same link. That has nothing to do with this link. You still have yet to show how you linked those dots together to justify not having to back up this lie of yours:

The videos I saw showed the kids going up to the 3 black guys to hurl insults at them. They responded by making racial insults back, the kids left and later returned with more of their buddies which is when they started getting rowdy and mocking the native american.
                        You really need help.

Comment

You need to stop lying.
                          That would be a pleasant surprise.
                          The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

You just linked to TAG asking you to prove something...again...same link. That has nothing to do with this link. You still have yet to show how you linked those dots together to justify not having to back up this lie of yours:

You really need help.
                            I don't need to justify anything to you. I already said the kids went over to the group at 11min of your video. According to reports, they yelled 'build the wall', which is when one of the Israelites snapped and started being racist.
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by 17thfabn View Post

T.A.G. do you have a link ?

I've been trying to find some info on Mr. Phillips' background but found little on the web.

Comment

I don't need to justify anything to you. I already said the kids went over to the group at 11min of your video. According to reports, they yelled 'build the wall', which is when one of the Israelites snapped and started being racist.
                                TactiKill Jr, what alternate reality are you living in. The kids never said "build a wall"

You are attempting to justify racist attacks on high school kids. Even the MSM hasn't gone down as low as you. The kids never chanted "build a wall" you people would have blasted that video all over the internet.

You don't need to justify anything to anyone....that is how racist think. Good job TactiKill Jr.

Keep on hating others because the don't look like you. Maybe when you grow up you will learn that we are all one race, the human race.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X