Trump Supporters Mock Native American Marchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
    In other words, you don't want us to talk about race. lmao.
    Your words, not mine.

I have no problems talking about race.

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Why are you referring to it as crap?

I believe there is a difference, but I will not attempt to speak for natives.
      What's good for the goose is good for the gander. If Native Americans say that the Kansas City Chief's emblem (or Washington's) are offensive to them, then they shouldn't be using similar images on their own friggin' products. That's the crap... the hypocrisy... involved here.

Comment

In other words, you don't want us to talk about race. lmao.
        It would be a great start. Race should be irrelevant here, not elevated to importance because in this case it isn't. It has nothing to do with the situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post

Your words, not mine.

I have no problems talking about race.
          Aside from the fact that you're contradicting yourself, the majority of conservatives do not like discussing race, unless it's to their benefit but that's another story. See below for an example.

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

It would be a great start.
          Why?

When the majority of republicans and 33% of democrats say that blacks are less evolved than whites, then obviously there is an issue at hand. An issue that won't be solved by sweeping it under the rug. Both sides need to open up and speak.

Communication helps everything, but unfortunately it's too late for that imo.

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Aside from the fact that you're contradicting yourself,
            By not using you words.....I'm contradicting myself? How did you connect the dots to come up with that alternate reality?

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
            the majority of conservatives do not like discussing race, unless it's to their benefit but that's another story.
            Provide a link to your claim

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

One does, TAG, become reminded of Cheech N Chong's " big rock Stars Hit" Earache My Eye

Cheech & Chong, Alice Bowie

The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

• Originally posted by jeffdoorgunnr View Post
                for two days off and on I have been embroiled in this on another website. At the beginning I too thought this kid was some snot who needed a lesson. Now I'm just plain pissed off. I'm pissed off because after all was said and done,and the extensive research I have done, it was all a scam. The media ran with a false narrative of a one minute video showing only that kid smiling at the N/A. The thing is, whoever was there and reported this knew that was NOT the case. This is not over because this is a disgusting culmination of all that is wrong with our supposed "news" outlets. They take any Twitter meme or post as true stories. In this case it has led to 15 year old school kids and their school and families being threatened with their lives. This has to stop. I and many others have admitted that they made a big mistake by accusing this kid of any malice or wrongdoing. At least be man enough to admit you were wrong. Sadly the news sources and the left madhatters ,and Hollywood idiots have no shame and just deleted their vile posts with no apologies.
                As to the N/A, he is a stolen valor POS. there are videos online with him claiming to be a Vietnam veteran. He also supposedly has a go fund me claiming to be a veteran. Knowing what I know now....I wish the kid would have punched him in the face. You know what though? that kid showed more composure and maturity than any of the adults present that day......
                I did the same thing upon reading the OP. Wish the creator of the thread would stop using fake news.
                "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

• Originally posted by OttoHarkaman View Post
                  Cherokee military history
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherokee_military_history

War of the Cherokee and Chickasaw with the Shawnee (1710)
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherok...Shawnee_(1710)

I have never heard anyone in the Bluegrass region claim Shawnee ancestry, I have heard Chickasaw Cherokee though.
                  One of the lessons of this board over time, Otto, is that one learns to regard the bizarre taunters as " Abandoned by summer people AND RAISED BY SQUIRRLES'" UNFORTUNATES.......

You obviously know more about Kentucky history than the poor unfortunate that was attempting to get a rise out of you

If it helps any- the seasoned memberships knows it too...

The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

• Originally posted by Persephone View Post

I did the same thing upon reading the OP. Wish the creator of the thread would stop using fake news.
                    Without using fake news and playing the race card all the time, the 'creator' of this thread would have nothing to say here ...

Comment

By not using you words.....I'm contradicting myself? How did you connect the dots to come up with that alternate reality?

By saying in one sentence that it's the liberal left that thinks talking about race is taboo, then in another sentence saying that the left should stop talking about race and instead see everyone as humans. That is a contradiction that anyone who's not an idiot would be able to pick up on.

There are two contradictions present there.

1. You say it's taboo for the left to talk about race, then claim the left makes everything about race. It can't be taboo for the left if they're constantly talking about it.
                      2. You say you don't mind talking about race, but we should stop talking about race and view everyone as humans.

Provide a link to your claim
                      No. We've been through this exact conversation at least 3 times now. The source hasn't changed, your opinion hasn't changed, my opinion hasn't changed. Nor do I have any interest or desire in changing your opinion, which previously was that surveys don't matter and are inaccurate. So we can leave it at that, until the next election rolls around and surveys show a tight race then all of a sudden they'll be accurate again.
                      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

That didn't bother you when starting this thread ...

Comment

I personally would not have a standoff with someone twice my age when that person did nothing to me and poses 0 threat. But, I was raised to respect my elders, to each their own though. Respect really hasn't been a calling card of the right and I understand that.

To be clear, I don't particularly blame Trump. Sure he has benefited from playing up this racial divide, but the hatred and animosity we see would be present whether Trump was President or not. It's not really something a President can fix.
                          So is that why Obama kept playing the racial divide card ???

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

That didn't bother you when starting this thread ...
                            Asking what Trump supporters have against Natives, is not speaking for natives.
                            Last edited by TactiKill J.; 23 Jan 19, 21:47.
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

So is that why Obama kept playing the racial divide card ???
                              Are you denying it exist? Or just arguing that 2 wrongs make a right?
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Kudos to the Security Guard for locking the doors an not allowing the poser to cause trouble inside the church. Had he gotten inside and been forced to leave....the left would have had more fake news to report.

While chanting and playing ceremonial drums, a group of Native American rights activists reportedly led by Nathan Phillips attempted Jan. 19 to enter Washington, D.C.s Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception during a Saturday evening Mass.

The group of 20 demonstrators was stopped by shrine security as it tried to enter the church during its 5:15 pm Vigil Mass, according to a shrine security guard on duty during the Mass.

"It was really upsetting," the guard, who remained anonymous, told the outlet. "There were about twenty people trying to get in, we had to lock the doors and everything."

"We had hundreds and hundreds of people from all over the country come here to celebrate life, to celebrate each other together," the guard said, speaking of the March for Life, which generated at least 100,000 supporters on Friday. "That a protest tried to come inside during Mass was really the worst."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42526...-prestigiacomo
                                This illustrates whom the real aggressor is ...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X