Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Supporters Mock Native American Marchers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Nichols View Post

    Give him a break.....he was a by his words a "recon ranger"

    I'm sure that you realize that was never a unit....

    Sorry, my bad......we sang about it during PT:

    'I wanna be a recon ranger
    Live a life of sex and danger
    I wanna go to Vietnam
    And I wanna kill the Viet Cong...

    Yes, no kidding the guy that assaults children has made his life about a PT chant.
    He was the typical loser who just happens to be a veteran. He's really an insult to veterans.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

      You, because your comprehension skills are poor. Unless both parties are still at the Lincoln Memorial then the situation is done and over with, like I said. Meaning no one can assault him for something he did in the past, it's over. That however doesn't mean the discussion is done and over, as we are obviously still talking about it.
      Wrong answer.

      You are clearly the "idiot" here.

      You attempted to show that high school kids were racist. When the facts came in, it was clear that the racists were the black Hebrews and the native American. Yet you still attempted to deflect and misdirect. We now know that the 'recon ranger' is in fact a poser. So now that all of your racist BS has been proven to be false...you say it is over.

      Using your own words....

      You are an idiot.
      Last edited by Nichols; 23 Jan 19, 02:29.
      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

      Comment


      • Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

        He was the typical loser who just happens to be a veteran. He's really an insult to veterans.
        Three times in the brig as a reservist.... Not sure how much of a veteran he is. One weekend a month and he can't show up?

        I have no doubt that he will blame the white man for him going AWOL while he was a reservist once he can't talk his way out of it.

        Then again, he could take the low road like TactiKill Jr and claim that it is over.
        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

        Comment


        • Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

          No. You can't assault people after the fact. The situation is done and over with now. No one should publish his info or harass him in any way.
          Well kudos for standing up for some decency, at least.
          To bad the MSM are silent about the TDS crew (probably) calling his family & church with death threats or Kathy Griffin calling for his address to be posted

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Nichols View Post

            Wrong answer.

            You are clearly the idiot here.

            You attempted to show that high school kids were racist. When the facts came in, it was clear that the racists were the black Hebrews and the native American. Yet you still attempted to deflect and misdirect. We now know that the 'recon ranger' is in fact a poser. So now that all of your racist BS has been proven to be false...you say it is over.

            Using your own words....

            You are an idiot.
            So the confrontation between the kid and the drummer is still going on? If you're telling me it's not over then someone should push the kid out of the native's face.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

            The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

              So the confrontation between the kid and the drummer is still going on? If you're telling me it's not over then someone should push the kid out of the native's face.
              No, you said that the kid should be punched in the face.

              Your attempt to show this as a Trump racist event has been proven wrong. You are morally bankrupt yet you still attempt to deflect.

              In your words: you are an idiot.
              "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

              Comment


              • Ultimately, in this situation the blame goes towards whoever the chaperone was, telling a bunch of kids to go over and engage in a shouting match with a group of racists is not hardly the mature decision.

                Having a standoff with an elder is not the appropriate choice either. But, again where was the chaperone in all of this... Yes, the Israelites were disgusting, but still no reason to have a standoff with someone who said nothing to them.

                Originally posted by Freebird View Post

                Well kudos for standing up for some decency, at least.
                To bad the MSM are silent about the TDS crew (probably) calling his family & church with death threats or Kathy Griffin calling for his address to be posted
                They have spoken on the negative consequences of their rush to judgement. I also think the MSM has raised some interesting questions in the aftermath.

                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbvWAcbvQZw

                Why is the president quick to condemn the MSM for their "hate" and will defend those kids, but remains silent when the tables are turned? Take Steve King for example. Is he biased depending on the victim?

                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin

                The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Nichols View Post

                  No, you said that the kid should be punched in the face.

                  Your attempt to show this as a Trump racist event has been proven wrong. You are morally bankrupt yet you still attempt to deflect.

                  In your words: you are an idiot.
                  I'm just trying to figure out if the confrontation is still going on or not as that dictates how I feel the kid should be handled. I'm under the impression that the confrontation is over, but you're telling me it's not.
                  "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                  - Benjamin Franklin

                  The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                    Ultimately, in this situation the blame goes towards whoever the chaperone was, telling a bunch of kids to go over and engage in a shouting match with a group of racists is not hardly the mature decision.

                    Having a standoff with an elder is not the appropriate choice either. But, again where was the chaperone in all of this... Yes, the Israelites were disgusting, but still no reason to have a standoff with someone who said nothing to them.



                    They have spoken on the negative consequences of their rush to judgement. I also think the MSM has raised some interesting questions in the aftermath.

                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbvWAcbvQZw

                    Why is the president quick to condemn the MSM for their "hate" and will defend those kids, but remains silent when the tables are turned? Take Steve King for example. Is he biased depending on the victim?
                    No TactiKill Jr, the blame goes on you.for posting a racist thread.

                    Your lame attempts to misdirect are noted.

                    The facts are coming out on your native American, they aren't pretty:

                    https://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=84457

                    You go from it's over to blame the chaperone. It isn't the chaperones it is, in your words " idiots" like you that want to devide this country.

                    In you words you are truly an "idiot"

                    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Nichols View Post

                      No TactiKill Jr, the blame goes on you.for posting a racist thread.
                      I posted the definition of racist earlier. Unless you can show me where I referred to any race as being inferior then you're wrong.

                      Your lame attempts to misdirect are noted.

                      The facts are coming out on your native American, they aren't pretty:
                      What he did or didn't do in the service has no bearing on how he should be treated in that situation.

                      You go from it's over to blame the chaperone. It isn't the chaperones it is, in your words " idiots" like you that want to devide this country.
                      Is the confrontation over or not?


                      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                      - Benjamin Franklin

                      The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

                        I posted the definition of racist earlier. Unless you can show me where I referred to any race as being inferior then you're wrong.



                        What he did or didn't do in the service has no bearing on how he should be treated in that situation.



                        Is the confrontation over or not?

                        TactiKill Jr. In your words....you are an "idiot"

                        The facts are in yet you still believe the fake news.

                        Again, in your words you are an "idiot"

                        Please don't bother posting, the more you do, the more you prove that you are, in your words, an "idiot"
                        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Nichols View Post

                          TactiKill Jr. In your words....you are an "idiot"

                          The facts are in yet you still believe the fake news.

                          Again, in your words you are an "idiot"

                          Please don't bother posting, the more you do, the more you prove that you are, in your words, an "idiot"
                          So you can't tell me whether the confrontation is over or not and you can't point out where I said or implied that any race is inferior. I wonder why.
                          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                          - Benjamin Franklin

                          The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                          Comment


                          • for two days off and on I have been embroiled in this on another website. At the beginning I too thought this kid was some snot who needed a lesson. Now I'm just plain pissed off. I'm pissed off because after all was said and done,and the extensive research I have done, it was all a scam. The media ran with a false narrative of a one minute video showing only that kid smiling at the N/A. The thing is, whoever was there and reported this knew that was NOT the case. This is not over because this is a disgusting culmination of all that is wrong with our supposed "news" outlets. They take any Twitter meme or post as true stories. In this case it has led to 15 year old school kids and their school and families being threatened with their lives. This has to stop. I and many others have admitted that they made a big mistake by accusing this kid of any malice or wrongdoing. At least be man enough to admit you were wrong. Sadly the news sources and the left madhatters ,and Hollywood idiots have no shame and just deleted their vile posts with no apologies.
                            As to the N/A, he is a stolen valor POS. there are videos online with him claiming to be a Vietnam veteran. He also supposedly has a go fund me claiming to be a veteran. Knowing what I know now....I wish the kid would have punched him in the face. You know what though? that kid showed more composure and maturity than any of the adults present that day......

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by OttoHarkaman View Post

                              The Cherokee and Chickasaw had pushed the Shawnee over the Ohio river by 1710.
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaver_Wars

                              Good point. the Beaver wars are often forgotten by the 'Superior Creation Earth children of Turtle Island" punditti
                              The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jeffdoorgunnr View Post
                                for two days off and on I have been embroiled in this on another website. At the beginning I too thought this kid was some snot who needed a lesson. Now I'm just plain pissed off. I'm pissed off because after all was said and done,and the extensive research I have done, it was all a scam. The media ran with a false narrative of a one minute video showing only that kid smiling at the N/A. The thing is, whoever was there and reported this knew that was NOT the case. This is not over because this is a disgusting culmination of all that is wrong with our supposed "news" outlets. They take any Twitter meme or post as true stories. In this case it has led to 15 year old school kids and their school and families being threatened with their lives. This has to stop. I and many others have admitted that they made a big mistake by accusing this kid of any malice or wrongdoing. At least be man enough to admit you were wrong. Sadly the news sources and the left madhatters ,and Hollywood idiots have no shame and just deleted their vile posts with no apologies.
                                As to the N/A, he is a stolen valor POS. there are videos online with him claiming to be a Vietnam veteran. He also supposedly has a go fund me claiming to be a veteran. Knowing what I know now....I wish the kid would have punched him in the face. You know what though? that kid showed more composure and maturity than any of the adults present that day......
                                I see it as the MSM being complicit in racism against Whites. It is an extension of the Leftist idea of White Privilege. They put on what amounted to a propaganda hit piece that tried to show a case of White Privilege when that wasn't the case at all. They initially tried to make the story one of a White bullying a Native American, of Whites threatening and cajoling minorities when it was the exact reverse that actually happened. But, that's what you get from the Left when their dogma says that only Whites can be racists...

                                As to Nathan Phillips... He is a veteran in name only. Anyone who went in an E-1, came out an E-1, had multiple page 13 entries for UCMJ violations, and never particularly qualified to do anything while in was simply a waste of time and money for the military. That Phillips exaggerates and lies about his military service isn't uncommon for that sort. They seem to want to make their failure out to not be what it was.

                                I think the worst part of this whole incident is that the MSM is continuing to coddle Phillips and try to get a narrative that he's the victim, even after events show differently.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X