No announcement yet.

Trump Supporters Mock Native American Marchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now, the WaPo is trying to damage control it's exuberance shall we say, on this story with additional articles trying to explain how they F'd up but really didn't F up and that it's really Trump's and Trump's base's fault in any case...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-...cid=spartandhp

Comment

• Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      Now, the WaPo is trying to damage control it's exuberance shall we say, on this story with additional articles trying to explain how they F'd up but really didn't F up and that it's really Trump's and Trump's base's fault in any case...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-...cid=spartandhp
      What everyone is missing is that the original video went viral because the boys were seen mocking the native american. That's what everyone saw, that's why there was so much controversy. Introducing the full video does not change the fact that they were mocking the native american. It's kind of like everyone is saying, 'ok, we know why he mocked him now'. As though it changes anything.
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

• Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

What everyone is missing is that the original video went viral because the boys were seen mocking the native american. That's what everyone saw, that's why there was so much controversy. Introducing the full video does not change the fact that they were mocking the native american. It's kind of like everyone is saying, 'ok, we know why he mocked him now'.
        No, the original video went viral because it was out of context, and those pushing it added a narrative of their own to it. What everybody saw was in essence, propaganda. But, unlike several decades ago, the pushback on that propaganda started less than 24 hours afterwards and the lies and out of context message got demolished in short order. Now, all the MSM outlets that eagerly slopped up the original video because it fit their anti-White narrative, are back peddling as fast as they can as the truth comes out.

As for Nathan Pearce, the Native American... If he hadn't waded into those high school students to confront them, this whole mess would have never happened. It was he that started and precipitated the confrontation. The high school students didn't go to where he was an start anything.

Comment

• Don Shipley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIXIzvyAlLA

Recon Ranger!!!!
          "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

What everyone is missing is that the original video went viral because the boys were seen mocking the native american.
            That is how you packaged it here.

Problem is the boys weren't mocking the native American.

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post

That is how you packaged it here.

Problem is the boys weren't mocking the native American.
              The liberal brain doesn’t work logically,

“It’s not the facts that matter, it’s the seriousness of the accusations”
              Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
              Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Don Shipley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIXIzvyAlLA

Recon Ranger!!!!
                He was in the Marine Corps Reserve for four years and went in a private and finished his service as a private! What a loser that guy is!

Then that CNN interview with him... He admits he caused the confrontation. His perceptions of the high school students is his and his alone. But, if he was worried about harm why the hell didn't he back away? But, nooooo… he stayed right in that kid's face.

Ah... His dodge: "I am a Vietnam times veteran..."

Best of all he has several AWOL and subsequent mast charges against him.

Basically, he was a loser who went in the Marines and was a loser. He got out a loser, and today he's a loser. Kinda reminds me of that conspiracy theory nutter Milton Cooper who likewise was a loser in the Navy and got out to make a name for himself in the conspiracy theory field until the cops shot him in a gunfight...

This just keeps getting better. The MSM has screwed the pooch one more time on this whole episode.

Comment

No, the original video went viral because it was out of context, and those pushing it added a narrative of their own to it. What everybody saw was in essence, propaganda. But, unlike several decades ago, the pushback on that propaganda started less than 24 hours afterwards and the lies and out of context message got demolished in short order. Now, all the MSM outlets that eagerly slopped up the original video because it fit their anti-White narrative, are back peddling as fast as they can as the truth comes out.

As for Nathan Pearce, the Native American... If he hadn't waded into those high school students to confront them, this whole mess would have never happened. It was he that started and precipitated the confrontation. The high school students didn't go to where he was an start anything.
                  The Israelites had nothing to do with the context and that was the only thing that was discovered from the extended videos.
                  "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

The Israelites had nothing to do with the context and that was the only thing that was discovered from the extended videos.
                    Sure they did. Their epitaphs, vitriol, and hate speech got the teens to start their school cheers to drown them out. That in turn got the Native's attention and it was then that Phillips waded into the teenagers. The teens are not at fault here. It's the Black bigots and the numbskull Natives that caused the problem.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvbsqk0HOWw

Too bad no one smacked that smug look off of that entitled punk.
                      So are you in favor of publishing their h9me address so that vigilantes can find them and assault them?

Comment

He was in the Marine Corps Reserve for four years and went in a private and finished his service as a private! What a loser that guy is!

Then that CNN interview with him... He admits he caused the confrontation. His perceptions of the high school students is his and his alone. But, if he was worried about harm why the hell didn't he back away? But, nooooo… he stayed right in that kid's face.

Basically, he was a loser who went in the Marines and was a loser. He got out a loser, and today he's a loser. Kinda reminds me of that conspiracy theory nutter Milton Cooper who likewise was a loser in the Navy and got out to make a name for himself in the conspiracy theory field until the cops shot him in a gunfight...

This just keeps getting better. The MSM has screwed the pooch one more time on this whole episode.
                        Maybe he served in the same Vietnam unit as Senator Blumenthal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Freebird View Post

So are you in favor of publishing their h9me address so that vigilantes can find them and assault them?
                          No. You can't assault people after the fact. The situation is done and over with now. No one should publish his info or harass him in any way.
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Give him a break.....he was a by his words a "recon ranger"

I'm sure that you realize that was never a unit....

Sorry, my bad......we sang about it during PT:

'I wanna be a recon ranger
                            Live a life of sex and danger
                            I wanna go to Vietnam
                            And I wanna kill the Viet Cong...

Yes, no kidding the guy that assaults children has made his life about a PT chant.

Comment

No. You can't assault people after the fact. The situation is done and over with now. No one should publish his info or harass him in any way.
                              Your narrative has been exposed....so now the situation is done and over with.

Who's the idiot now?

Comment

Your narrative has been exposed....so now the situation is done and over with.

Who's the idiot now?
                                You, because your comprehension skills are poor. Unless both parties are still at the Lincoln Memorial then the situation is done and over with, like I said. Meaning no one can assault him for something he did in the past, it's over. That however doesn't mean the discussion is done and over, as we are obviously still talking about it.
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X