Trump Supporters Mock Native American Marchers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OttoHarkaman View Post
    I think it would interesting to do a blood test on the kid, if he is a native of Kentucky he might find he has Cherokee ancestry
    Image result for kentucky indian tribes map

to resolve an ' disagreement..."

The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

• Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Asking what Trump supporters have against natives is not racist. If this is racism to you, then you don't realize how good you have it.
      Yes, your OP started out highlighting race, you pull race into many of your posts.

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
      Do they have something against native americans now,
      Do they have something against Blacks now....

Do they have something against Chinese now....

Do they have something against pick a race.....

You don't realize how good you have it probably because you don't get out of the tri-state area much.

Why did you lie about the video?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post

Yes, your OP started out highlighting race, you pull race into many of your posts.

Do they have something against Blacks now....

Do they have something against Chinese now....

Do they have something against pick a race.....

You don't realize how good you have it probably because you don't get out of the tri-state area much.

Why did you lie about the video?
        racist- a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that one's own racial group is superior or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.

How does asking what Trump supporters, a group of blacks and whites btw idiot, infer that blacks are superior to whites?
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

Wait ...
          ... according to our lefty-loonies here there is no such thing as "fake news".
          Nah there is, look up James O'Keefe, text book definition.

Comment

racist- a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that one's own racial group is superior or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.

How does asking what Trump supporters, a group of blacks and whites btw idiot, infer that blacks are superior to whites?
            "Idiot"???? Try not to have a temper tantrum.

What makes this kid "entitled"?

Too bad no one smacked that smug look off of that entitled punk.
            What do you mean by "loud and ghetto"?

Looks like the cops should have been called before it even got to that point. Being loud and ghetto at the Lincoln Memorial is not appropriate behavior. Apparently they were also harassing other people which is why the native american gentlemen got involved and tried to diffuse the situation.
            You still have yet to show the "kids gong up to 3 black guys to hurl insults at them"

The videos I saw showed the kids going up to the 3 black guys to hurl insults at them. They responded by making racial insults back, the kids left and later returned with more of their buddies which is when they started getting rowdy and mocking the native american.
            So the kids went up to "3 black guys to hurl insults at them" and the "Israelites" responded with racial slurs. You still haven't showed where the "entitled punk" was mocking the native American.

No. The kids insulted the Israelites because they were talking about oppression. That's when the Israelites responded with racial slurs. Those adults shouldn't talk to kids that way, but that's no excuse for them to mock the native american man thereafter.
            The innocent party was what you called "entitled punk"

You are defending a guy that deliberately went up to the kids face and beating his drum in a kids face.

I'm still confused as to how this excuses them from how they treated the native american. That is the innocent party I'm defending here. Everyone keeps ignoring that. The thread title says nothing about blacks being mocked.
            Take a look at what the MSM has provided regarding Trump's racist remarks:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ist/985438002/

now that you have read that, look back at what you posted.

Comment

• The New York Times "more videos later emerged complicating the story"

The videos didn't complicate the story, the videos showed how shallow the left was willing to go after a bunch of kids.

“Not only was there a rush to judgment here, the initial story has been unquestionably debunked and yet some in the media and on the left still refuse to apologize for their initial attacks,” Barron said. “On top of everything else, we are talking about an attack on children. It’s so much worse than Kavanaugh and even more appalling.”

Many members of media and several Hollywood heavyweights rushed to judgment after a video clip emerged Saturday that gave some critics an inaccurate impression that the teens were harassing a Native American man, Nathan Phillips, following the pro-life demonstration. The outrage was swift and harsh -- the Kentucky school is now closed due to safety concerns. Fox News’ Tucker Carlson called the situation a “celebration of outrage,” because nothing satisfies critics more than having their own biases confirmed.

Subsequent video footage released over the weekend revealed the students were accosted and yelled at before Phillips and other Native American activists approached them. Another group – the so-called Black Hebrew Israelites – were heard shouting abuse at the students for wearing “Make America Great Again” hats.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ge-critic-says

Comment

• Originally posted by marktwain View Post

The Cherokee and Chickasaw had pushed the Shawnee over the Ohio river by 1710.

Comment

"Idiot"???? Try not to have a temper tantrum.

What makes this kid "entitled"?
                  Standing in someone's face, someone who is your elder with a smug look. Obviously some entitled kid who thinks he can do whatever he wants.

What do you mean by "loud and ghetto"?
                  What do you think it means? A bunch of kids screaming and shouting in front of the Lincoln Memorial is not appropriate.

You still have yet to show the "kids gong up to 3 black guys to hurl insults at them"
                  Yes I did, I posted the time it happened in a response to someone else.

So the kids went up to "3 black guys to hurl insults at them" and the "Israelites" responded with racial slurs. You still haven't showed where the "entitled punk" was mocking the native American.
                  I did. You don't feel it was mocking though, so we simply don't agree on that. No need in talking in circles.

The innocent party was what you called "entitled punk"
                  We don't have to agree. You have your opinion, I have mine. Nothing wrong with that.

You are defending a guy that deliberately went up to the kids face and beating his drum in a kids face.
                  Well at least you're accurate in who I'm defending now, so I'll take that as positive progress.

Take a look at what the MSM has provided regarding Trump's racist remarks:
                  No thanks. But, if you're going by the medias definition of racism, which boils down to anything and everything being racist then I'm justified in calling you what you are.
                  "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Yes I did, I posted the time it happened in a response to someone else.

I did. You don't feel it was mocking though, so we simply don't agree on that. No need in talking in circles.
                    You posted 'somewhere around the 11 minute mark,' No where around that time were the kids taunting anyone.

Comment

I'm justified in calling you what you are.
                      There is no justification for calling me or anyone else on the forum an "idiot"

You need to read the rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by marktwain View Post

Do you have a link for the map, please.
                        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• Cherokee military history
                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherokee_military_history

War of the Cherokee and Chickasaw with the Shawnee (1710)
                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherok...Shawnee_(1710)

I have never heard anyone in the Bluegrass region claim Shawnee ancestry, I have heard Chickasaw Cherokee though.

Comment

• And, this story just keeps getting worse for the MSM... Now it seems Nathan Phillips, the Native American, isn't a Vietnam veteran as stories originally said.

He did serve in the Marine Corps for 4 years but was never deployed to Vietnam. Seems CNN, the original source for this mistake doesn't know the difference between a Vietnam era veteran and a Vietnam veteran.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/wa...cid=spartandhp

Comment

There is no justification for calling me or anyone else on the forum an "idiot"

You need to read the rules.
                              I follow standards.
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I follow standards.
                                Calling poster an "idiot" is not a standard of this forum. Grow up.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X