X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Actually, that was one of many, mostly Democrat across the country. You have a very selective and short memory.
    Just your opinion and that isn't worth much. A reference perhaps?

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by Massena View Post

The latest on 'election corruption' involved Republicans in North Carolina's 9th Congressional District which now does not have a representative in Congress because of it.
    Actually, that was one of many, mostly Democrat across the country. You have a very selective and short memory.

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

But election corruption is OK for you Democrats?
    The latest on 'election corruption' involved Republicans in North Carolina's 9th Congressional District which now does not have a representative in Congress because of it.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied

Proof that one party was more corrupt than the other or we can wait until Muller is finished.

Leave a comment:

• marktwain
    replied
    Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post

Judge for yourself. In his own words when he is not reading prepared material from a teleprompter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

Even Snopes couldn't completely spin it to false thanks to You Tube and his recorded speeches.
    Puerto Rico,Samoa, Palau, and the four lost Kingdoms of old Hawa'ii

Leave a comment:

• marktwain
    replied
    Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

Would be interesting to hear what Trump's US intentions are. Does anybody know what they are today?

AM or Pm - or- Three in the morning.....

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied

Lots of things left to learn, but no longer have the strength or the interest to do so. Apologies all the same.

Don't want the EC? Neither do I, but I don't have decent replacement for a system so corrupt that even the Mafia would envy it. And what difference would a replacement system make anyway? All we have is two totally corrupt parties who actually mirror one another and an electorate not fit to even be allowed to cast their votes.
    What other advanced Republics have an EC? The EC is for the President and VP. How do we elect all other officials?

https://www.archives.gov/federal-reg...ege/about.html

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

Which would suggest a seditious and potential treasonous agenda in form of "fundamental change of
    (US)America" intentions

Would be interesting to hear what Trump's US intentions are. Does anybody know what they are today?

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Excuse me, but barely half the eligible voters voted and barely half of those voted against Trump so we're talking about a quarter of "the people" voting for either Trump or hag Hillary. Fortunately our Founders had some expectation this sort of thing would happen which is why they included the Electoral College in our Constitution.

Before you all get too wound up on "majorities" supposedly being right, please consider Germany in 1933 and what the "majority" voter winning party made happen there, and upon the world. The "masses" are seldom right, more often just a mob. (Our Southern States back in the post ACW to 1950s, before the Civil rights Act, should have provided a lesson there.)
    MASSES of Right Wingers in that case.

Leave a comment:

• SRV Ron
    replied
    Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
    Did President Obama once say there were 57 states?

You add BC and come to a 59. With your math and my grammar we'll go far.

Judge for yourself. In his own words when he is not reading prepared material from a teleprompter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

Even Snopes couldn't completely spin it to false thanks to You Tube and his recorded speeches.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied

Well yeah, interruptions and such ...
    HPJ has a long history of mis-spellings and questionable grammar, etc ...

A minor quibble perhaps, but when such sloppy language use is applied to pick nits, perhaps some mirror examination of precision and details would apply ...
    Did President Obama once say there were 57 states?

You add BC and come to a 59. With your math and my grammar we'll go far.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post

Absolutely it is. And history stands by my claim.

And I'm not a Democrat. Thought you would have learned that by now.
    Lots of things left to learn, but no longer have the strength or the interest to do so. Apologies all the same.

Don't want the EC? Neither do I, but I don't have decent replacement for a system so corrupt that even the Mafia would envy it. And what difference would a replacement system make anyway? All we have is two totally corrupt parties who actually mirror one another and an electorate not fit to even be allowed to cast their votes.

Leave a comment:

• Hida Akechi
    replied

Absolutely it is. And history stands by my claim.

And I'm not a Democrat. Thought you would have learned that by now.

Leave a comment:

• marktwain
    replied

Well the AoC are no longer binding, but many a resident of B.C. when down here shopping (better prices and product selections) claim they'd be willing to have their Province become 51st state if it were possible.*

* which would be the 59th state if we were still using Obama math.
    EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......
    If You folks want Bud Land. you've to take Le Whine Centre du America -Nord aussi, -Monsieur..

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post

Not when it means if Trump gets re-elected, of course.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X