Grassley slams FBI after agents raid whistleblower's home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grassley slams FBI after agents raid whistleblower's home

This story of the FBI raiding the home of a person who turned documents on Uranium one over to the IG being raided by the FBI is hardly getting covered by the media.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/59762524...#sp=show-clips

What in the world is go on, the FBI should be trying hard to make it look like they are not continuing down the Commey et. al. path.
    We hunt the hunters

Why is this not in the news, does anyone know what it is all about?
    We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
      I could be wrong but based upon the timing I'd say it's just another attempt to discredit the FBI and their pursuit of the Russian Investigation. Especially now that they seem to be closing in on "you know who".

Comment

I like that line. "Hardly getting coverage outside our special RW 'news' outlets."

People better wake up.

Comment

A good tip in life is to research the story and find out who actually is covering it. Instead of just making it up.

A good rule of thumb is if a story is only covered in RW media, heavily fact check it. It'll usually be fabricated/spun.

Fox adds the conspiracy hit in the description for the video.

"What is the FBI hoping to accomplish by keeping American people in the dark?" <---- HAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Canuckster View Post

I could be wrong but based upon the timing I'd say it's just another attempt to discredit the FBI and their pursuit of the Russian Investigation. Especially now that they seem to be closing in on "you know who".
            The FBI isn't conducting the investigation into 'the Russian investigation'. So yes, you're wrong.
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

The FBI isn't conducting the investigation into 'the Russian investigation'. So yes, you're wrong.
              Ok the Special Counsel then.

Comment

Ok the Special Counsel then.
                Which republican? Comey, Mueller? Donald should never had russian operatives in his home before the election. Additionally, he shouldn't have fired Comey because there was an investigation into Donald campaign ties to the Kremlin.

I didn't vote for him, he's been a failure his whole life.

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

A good tip in life is to research the story and find out who actually is covering it. Instead of just making it up.

A good rule of thumb is if a story is only covered in RW media, heavily fact check it. It'll usually be fabricated/spun.

Fox adds the conspiracy hit in the description for the video.

"What is the FBI hoping to accomplish by keeping American people in the dark?" <---- HAHA
                  That is coming close to a conspiracy theory.

Right wing news or left wing news all depends on the spin not the actual facts. I can spin it for either perspective. If I had a left wing bias I would speculate that the whistleblower was trying to distract from the Mueller investigation by introducing misleading documents concerning Uranium One and the FBI was investigating who they conspired with. If I wanted to spin it from a right wing perspective I would speculate that the FBI was trying to cover up a poorly handled investigation of Uranium One. Either way I would think investigative journals would be curious.

Comey is the best example of how the spin machine works. First we are told he intentionally undermined Clinton's campaign by left leaning media then he becomes almost a hero of the resistance. Now that we know the resistance was not a conspiracy theory we still are waiting on evidence it was justified. Whichever side of the political spectrum you are on the intelligence community comes off looking fairly incompetent. If they were doing their job it seems they should of been able to release information about Trump's "collusion" with Russia before the election. It also seems they should have warned Clinton off of the use of a private server if they were monitoring the state department for possible security leaks.

To me it isn't a conspiracy theory to suggest that the events of the last three years make the FBI look like a Chinese fire drill.

We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

Which republican? Comey, Mueller? Donald should never had russian operatives in his home before the election.
                    Not only in his home, but all those Russians buying his hotel and golf course properties in the early 2000's. The same Russians that would have already been under the FBIs radar.

Reminds me of watching the Sopranos a number of years ago. Never thought about something about that until recently, if the Russian mob was portrayed in that series then it must have been fairly well known they were active in the NY area at that time. So you just got to know FBI is going to be watching them like a hawk.

Where's Trump from again?

Additionally, he shouldn't have fired Comey because there was an investigation into Donald campaign ties to the Kremlin.

I didn't vote for him, he's been a failure his whole life.
                    I didn't know much about him until he ran for President, saw about 15 minutes of the apprentice but that was enough to convince me that he was just another BS artist.

Comment

That is coming close to a conspiracy theory.
                      What is?
                      Right wing news or left wing news all depends on the spin not the actual facts. I can spin it for either perspective.
                      Wrong. The 2 sides aren't even close. (Take Hannity and Shep for example, same network, opposite stories) RW media is opinion orchestrated by the GOP elitists. Then you have normal news like ABC, CNN, CBS, NBC, etc.

Just because RW media tells you to not watch every normal outlet, doesn't mean you should. The GOP elitists don't want you to hear information that could hurt their agenda. You'll learn soon enough.

Comment

Uranium One was another Hillary quid pro quo deal that Obama signed off on (probably without a clue about what it entailed). We know that Rosatom, a Russian corporation, bought out Uranium One and that Hillary as SoS had to sign off on the deal. It's also known that Rosatom donated large sums to the Clinton Foundation during the same period.

Comment

Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

So basically we don't know why the raid took place? Is wikileaks the only way we can find out what are government is doing? It's not like there is a shortage of conspiracy theories. Remember when J Edgar Hoover told Americans there was no organised crime. I would say there is no organised FBI.
                            We hunt the hunters

Comment

So basically we don't know why the raid took place? Is wikileaks the only way we can find out what are government is doing? It's not like there is a shortage of conspiracy theories. Remember when J Edgar Hoover told Americans there was no organised crime. I would say there is no organised FBI.
                              Or, maybe the FBI is now THE organized crime...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X