Hate mail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate mail

Hey, I made it into the big time! I got radical Leftist hate mail personally for me!

After getting a letter published in the Arizona Republic on Monday, I received a hate letter today. No signature, no return address.

Here's the content word for word as written in 1/2" tall letters.

Your letter (sic), republicant bull****! 127 would have made Tom Steyer millions how? No answer? Well no s**t.
    "Leftist" California is the 5th largest economy in the world! While Az, languishes in republicunt led sewer, yep we are so much better.
    You 'rump sucking a**holes are such a pile of morons.

That's such a nice piece of illiterate ad hominems... Seems I got the writer to go Type 3 on me right off the bat!

Congratulations!
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Why would anyone bother sending a letter like that. Maybe it's just me but I don't even talk to either political pole.
      We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
        Why would anyone bother sending a letter like that. Maybe it's just me but I don't even talk to either political pole.
        It's the Left doing what the Left does. They can't stand for anyone to have an opinion or position in conflict with their own. This is why they attack Conservatives in restaurants. This is why they go to Conservative's homes and graffiti them while holding a protest. The Left is just rife with low grade violence like this.

I do like the combination of simple vulgarities with the semi-literate English used. It says so much about the intellect of the Left...

Comment

Maybe Massena lost internet connection and went to downtime procedures?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

It's the Left doing what the Left does. They can't stand for anyone to have an opinion or position in conflict with their own. This is why they attack Conservatives in restaurants. This is why they go to Conservative's homes and graffiti them while holding a protest. The Left is just rife with low grade violence like this.

I do like the combination of simple vulgarities with the semi-literate English used. It says so much about the intellect of the Left...
            Do you think it has anything to do with how the radicals from the 60s have turned the educational system into activist training facilities?
            We hunt the hunters

Comment

As opposed to pipe bombs, mass shootings at synagogues and off course the haitmail that some on the right send....
              ​​​​​​

And just a reminder., the GDP per capita of California is not $14.00.....
              Are these trolls? Actual threats? How can anyone tell the difference, anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post

As opposed to pipe bombs, mass shootings at synagogues and off course the haitmail that some on the right send....
                ​​​​​​

Were you so hateful you had trouble typing?

Public figures can be expected to get hate mail of all kinds. Nobody should believe that it all comes from the left. The right however tends to disavow this kind of thing as just nuts in their ranks but the left seems to embrace their lunatics. They even have some on mainstream TV making "jokes" about abusing Trumps kids, suggesting Trump should be assassinated, hoping the economy fails so Trump loses support etc.

We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                  Why would anyone bother sending a letter like that.
                  Allegedly.
                  "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                  - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Wolfhnd

It is the direct result of young impressionable minds being held hostage in classrooms by Marxist lunatics (at an age when many of them lack an intellectual self defense to ward off the attack with) who also have access to their minds for ~8 hours a day, five days a week, and over a time span of three four years.

So yeah, it’s gonna shape their minds eventually, turning them into pre-programed human robots.

The difference between a different point of view and brainwashing (brainwashing which they are being subjected to,and to add insult to injury, have to pay for told they are getting an education) is that one is a conclusion someone has independently reached, and the other is an expression of imposed ideology or value system drilled into them.

You'll ask them something, and you will get the response of all the computers. And, you will NOT get a thinking response. But an emotional response, and if you can't deal with people on a thinking level, what level do you eventually have to deal with them on? That's right. The emotional level, and over time the more vaginal and infantile it becomes. To the very point where a single word will trigger them into juvenile childish tantrums.

If you do not allow a man to observe his own brain working, you will eventually disable him, and that's what has, to a large extent, happened within the "education" system in the west.

They hijacked it.
                    Last edited by walle; 06 Dec 18, 19:30.

Comment

Hey, I made it into the big time! I got radical Leftist hate mail personally for me!

After getting a letter published in the Arizona Republic on Monday, I received a hate letter today. No signature, no return address.

Here's the content word for word as written in 1/2" tall letters.

Your letter (sic), republicant bull****! 127 would have made Tom Steyer millions how? No answer? Well no s**t.
                      "Leftist" California is the 5th largest economy in the world! While Az, languishes in republicunt led sewer, yep we are so much better.
                      You 'rump sucking a**holes are such a pile of morons.

That's such a nice piece of illiterate ad hominems... Seems I got the writer to go Type 3 on me right off the bat!

I might not have opened it with there being no return address.

The sender was certainly no Obama, Clinton or Roosevelt Democrat but was either a troll or antifa type.
                      Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM

Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Uwe View Post
                        Maybe Massena lost internet connection and went to downtime procedures?
                        4 posts my friend and this is one of them.... You should delete your post and then I will delete this one.

Massena served the country in the US Marines.

If anything the OP serves as a reminder for folks to act dignified.
                        Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM

Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

From my archive before the Internet became popular;

Editor the News;

The following letter was sent to Newsweek after I received a legislative alert from the National Rifle Association.

“To the Leftist Liberals who are in control of Newsweek;
                          The ‘Right of the People’ in the Bill of Rights is defined as the right of the individual citizens of this nation. It is NOT defined as the right of the State such as referred to in People’s Democratic Republic of China or Democratic People’s Republic of Korea.
                          It is bad enough when you chose to do detailed examinations of possible Republican scandals and ignore Democratic ones. But, by referring to any politician who supports the NRA as being guilty of treason is your most irresponsible act of news reporting yet.
                          As a lifelong NRA member, your accusation makes the assumption that I am also somehow responsible for the terrorist acts of September 11.
                          Therefore, I will use what freedom of expression that I have left by no longer renewing my subscription to your increasingly leftist publication.”

Two weeks later, I received a refund check for the balance of my subscription. Apparently, MSNBC, the publishers of Newsweek, feel that their anti Second Amendment policy is far more important then their number of long term subscribers.

BTY, I sent the refund money to the NRA. I had been a subscriber since 1972.
                          “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

You should write a similar letter to the NRA, the next time they support restrictive gun legislation.
                            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

What I find interesting is the response from our resident Progressive / Leftists.

One doesn't believe me:

Allegedly.
                              Another simply adds more insults and deflections:

​​​​​​

Our Hate Mail | HuffPost
                              https://m.huffpost.com
                              Are these trolls? Actual threats? How can anyone tell the difference, anyway?

Of course, the Huffington Post is a major internet news outlet with millions of readers. One might expect them to get nastygrams and threats from some of them. It's a bit different when some individual, like me, gets a letter to the editor published. I wouldn't mind it if the person had the courage to sign their name to it so I could reply. But, of course, the vast majority of the Left are cowards. If they weren't, they'd show their faces and have firm belief in what they espouse.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X