Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Caps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Red Caps

    “The second beast of Revelation 13 will cause ‘all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name’ (Revelation 13:16-17).
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

    Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

    you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

  • #2
    I just knew that if I came back to the site, I'd convert you to my strict fundamentalism....
    The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

    Comment


    • #3
      YES! and I'll love you until, my savior.

      Until the end of this post
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

      Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

      you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah, but what does the Mark of the Beast have to do with the guys who take your luggage into the airport?
        I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
          “The second beast of Revelation 13 will cause ‘all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name’ (Revelation 13:16-17).
          Are you trying to tell us that God invented WalMart?
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
            Yeah, but what does the Mark of the Beast have to do with the guys who take your luggage into the airport?
            I thought he was referring to British Military Police.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Canuckster View Post

              I thought he was referring to British Military Police.
              In North America?
              I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

              Comment


              • #8
                FWIW: ... The more literal (and ambiguous) translation: ...

                Revelation 13:16

                ... " “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:” " ...

                King James Version (KJV)
                https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Revelation-13-16/
                Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses.
                TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
                Bock's First Law of History: The Past shapes the Present, which forms the Future. *

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

                  In North America?
                  Good point, forgot which forum I was in.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Can we say "IC"Chip Implant = CI/(ICCI)? ...
                    Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses.
                    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
                    Bock's First Law of History: The Past shapes the Present, which forms the Future. *

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Canuckster View Post

                      Good point, forgot which forum I was in.
                      Or continent. I know that you underprivileged Canadians struggle so with geography.

                      Rimshot
                      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Canuckster
                        Looks like I'm not alone...
                        Are you originally from Anfield?
                        I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

                          Or continent. I know that you underprivileged Canadians struggle so with geography.

                          Rimshot
                          Really? How about a Red Cap?



                          Remember Slick, life's a beer. Carling-O'Keefe was Canada's #3 brewer, until bought out by Molson's.
                          "I am Groot"
                          - Groot

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Marmat View Post

                            Really? How about a Red Cap?



                            Remember Slick, life's a beer. Carling-O'Keefe was Canada's #3 brewer, until bought out by Molson's.
                            I will say beer is much more enjoyable than the End of Times. . . . .
                            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

                              Are you originally from Anfield?
                              Geez you're way too quick on the keyboard. I thought I had deleted that post because my pic wouldn't come up. (doesn't make sense without it)

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X