Dr. Christine Blasey Ford collects 650,000 dollars from Go Fund Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martok View Post
    My wife is currently recovering from surgery and chemo for pancreatic cancer. She set up a Go Fund Me page to help with the medical bills. Within our family and friend base the professed oh-so-compassionate liberal sector has yet to contribute one fracking dime. In the face of actual hardship one learns who their friends and family really are.

Yet to throw their money at the feet of a complete lying fool falsely accusing someone of a crime for which there exist not one shred of evidence, liberals will mortgage their house.
    I am genuinely sorry to hear about your wife. I hope she gets better soon.

Comment

My wife is currently recovering from surgery and chemo for pancreatic cancer. She set up a Go Fund Me page to help with the medical bills. Within our family and friend base the professed oh-so-compassionate liberal sector has yet to contribute one fracking dime. In the face of actual hardship one learns who their friends and family really are.

Yet to throw their money at the feet of a complete lying fool falsely accusing someone of a crime for which there exist not one shred of evidence, liberals will mortgage their house.
      I am sorry to hear this. I hope she feels better soon.

Pruitt
      Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

My prayers.
        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Sorry for your problems and wish her a full recovery.

Universal med as here in Germany your cost would have be covered with very limited out of pocket cost. Personally being treated for cancer for over one year and I doubt if total out of pocket has even reached $1000
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Sorry to hear this. Hope all is going well

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Comment

My sympathies and prayers for your wife as well.

Your second paragraph nails it.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAGuy View Post

You ain't doin it right if you always lose.
                Surrendering abjectly is not winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post

My prayers.
                  I 2’d that
                  Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                  Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

You should post a link to that GoFundMe page in the Barracks.
                    “Someone who doesn’t know is less stupid than someone who wrongly think he knows."

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

I suggest you go into the conspiracy theory business. You likely already have the tinfoil hat...
                      What does that mean? I'm thinking you quoted the wrong post, because that's a response the idiot lefties should get here.
                      The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X