Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose50
    replied
    #40 wasn't my post. And, I still don't know what Mueller thinks he's looking to prove. Why do you want me to run?

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
    Dirty air and water?? I thought that this thread was about the so-called "Mueller investigation"....Are you trying to change the subject?
    You deleted the part of your post, remember? Doesn't mean it went away.

See post #40 were I have you quoted. Run, run fast the truth well still catch up.

Leave a comment:

• Jose50
    replied
    Dirty air and water?? I thought that this thread was about the so-called "Mueller investigation"....Are you trying to change the subject?

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    (fixed the previous post)
    fixing the infrastructure or educating the hordes of ignorant
    Still have this and those states with lowest ed score are mostly all Red.

Deleting you stated opinion doesn't make it disappear. Are you for dirty air and water?

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied

Nah - I apologize to or for no man. Trump is...Trump being Trump. Whatever he is he is no politician. But neither is he an apologist like our previous CinC.
    The Meuller investigation like any 'special' investigation that has come before it is merely a tactic of whichever political party feels it's not getting its due respect. It's a strawman tactic to waste time and try to turn the proletariats' opinion away from those whom they would agree with, nothing more. Better the money be spent on fixing the infrastructure or educating the hordes of ignorant and obnoxious bottom feeders that call themselves "deprived". (...where mah EBT card at?)
    So, by your reasoning, the Republicans are not getting their 'due' respect?

And lacking the will or ability to apologize when necessary is a major character flaw.

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
    Jose, your ignoring or trying to dodge the simple fact that Muller is a Republican and was selected by Republicans. The big difference is that Muller is a rare breed Republican now days. He is ethical.

Are you not backing the wrong horse?

Clean water act, clean air act gutted by the present EPA. Opening of the Arctic and most all waters to BIG Oil. Cut back to National Parks to open up more land to mining and oil is what your backing.
    Absolutely correct.

Leave a comment:

• Jose50
    replied
    (fixed the previous post)

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Jose, your ignoring or trying to dodge the simple fact that Muller is a Republican and was selected by Republicans. The big difference is that Muller is a rare breed Republican now days. He is ethical.

money be spent on fixing the environment, the infrastructure
    Are you not backing the wrong horse?

Clean water act, clean air act gutted by the present EPA. Opening of the Arctic and most all waters to BIG Oil. Cut back to National Parks to open up more land to mining and oil is what your backing.

Leave a comment:

• Jose50
    replied
    Originally posted by Massena View Post
    Or are you merely another Trump apologist?
    Nah - I apologize to or for no man. Trump is...Trump being Trump. Whatever he is he is no politician. But neither is he an apologist like our previous CinC.
    The Meuller investigation like any 'special' investigation that has come before it is merely a tactic of whichever political party feels it's not getting its due respect. It's a strawman tactic to waste time and try to turn the proletariats' opinion away from those whom they would agree with, nothing more. Better the money be spent on fixing the infrastructure or educating the hordes of ignorant and obnoxious bottom feeders that call themselves "deprived". (...where mah EBT card at?)
    Last edited by Jose50; 28 Nov 18, 09:36.

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    The Mueller investigation has been ongoing for almost two years. In that time a few people have been indicted, plea dealed, convicted of crimes other than those for which the Mueller investigation was mandated for and not much else. I'd like to know just how much the US taxpayer is on the hook for this alleged investigation and how much longer the Mueller team intends to milk it.
    The last time I saw a figure it was around $17 million-the same amount that Trump's golfing trips have cost the US taxpayer. There have been over two dozen indictments and it isn't over yet.

You might want to take a look at the mandate for the investigation and Mueller is clearly following it. How is the investigation 'alleged'? Or are you merely another Trump apologist?

Leave a comment:

• Jose50
    replied
    The Mueller investigation has been ongoing for almost two years. In that time a few people have been indicted, plea dealed, convicted of crimes other than those for which the Mueller investigation was mandated for and not much else. I'd like to know just how much the US taxpayer is on the hook for this alleged investigation and how much longer the Mueller team intends to milk it.

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    Manafort continues to lie and his deal with Mueller falls apart:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/27/opini...nig/index.html

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    Maybe Trump has changed into his brown pants:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

Leave a comment:

• johns624
    replied
    I've read that it was inconsistencies from the written answers that Trump just provided.

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
    If Mueller had anything on Trump we would know it by now, after all Washington leaks like a Sieve, so we go on and on with a never ending investigation and everyone collects a paycheck!
    Mueller's investigation doesn't leak at all.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X