Mueller Claims Manafort Comitted a Process Crime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
    Jose, your ignoring or trying to dodge the simple fact that Muller is a Republican and was selected by Republicans. The big difference is that Muller is a rare breed Republican now days. He is ethical.

Are you not backing the wrong horse?

Clean water act, clean air act gutted by the present EPA. Opening of the Arctic and most all waters to BIG Oil. Cut back to National Parks to open up more land to mining and oil is what your backing.
    Absolutely correct.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post

Nah - I apologize to or for no man. Trump is...Trump being Trump. Whatever he is he is no politician. But neither is he an apologist like our previous CinC.
      The Meuller investigation like any 'special' investigation that has come before it is merely a tactic of whichever political party feels it's not getting its due respect. It's a strawman tactic to waste time and try to turn the proletariats' opinion away from those whom they would agree with, nothing more. Better the money be spent on fixing the infrastructure or educating the hordes of ignorant and obnoxious bottom feeders that call themselves "deprived". (...where mah EBT card at?)
      So, by your reasoning, the Republicans are not getting their 'due' respect?

And lacking the will or ability to apologize when necessary is a major character flaw.
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

(fixed the previous post)
        fixing the infrastructure or educating the hordes of ignorant
        Still have this and those states with lowest ed score are mostly all Red.

Deleting you stated opinion doesn't make it disappear. Are you for dirty air and water?
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Dirty air and water?? I thought that this thread was about the so-called "Mueller investigation"....Are you trying to change the subject?
          ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
          IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Dirty air and water?? I thought that this thread was about the so-called "Mueller investigation"....Are you trying to change the subject?
            You deleted the part of your post, remember? Doesn't mean it went away.

See post #40 were I have you quoted. Run, run fast the truth well still catch up.
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

#40 wasn't my post. And, I still don't know what Mueller thinks he's looking to prove. Why do you want me to run?
              ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
              IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X