Mueller Claims Manafort Comitted a Process Crime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mueller Claims Manafort Comitted a Process Crime

TDSLs will have a field day with this one. Robert Mueller, the controversial special counsel who is investigating God knows what, accused Paul Manafort of comitting a process crime that violates his plea deal. Manafort's lawyers argue that he has told the truth.

According to the NYTimes analysis, Mueller is making this new claim because he's not getting good information from Manafort
    Mr. Manafort, President Trump’s onetime campaign chairman, breached his plea agreement by repeatedly lying to investigators, Mr. Mueller said.
    "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Originally posted by American87 View Post
    TDSLs will have a field day with this one. Robert Mueller, the controversial special counsel who is investigating God knows what, accused Paul Manafort of comitting a process crime that violates his plea deal. Manafort's lawyers argue that he has told the truth.

According to the NYTimes analysis, Mueller is making this new claim because he's not getting good information from Manafort
    More to the point, Manafort Lied which is a violation of his plea deal. They should remove his immunity.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAGuy View Post

More to the point, Manafort Lied which is a violation of his plea deal. They should remove his immunity.
      Manafort's attorneys say he told the truth.

Comment

Darn,.... then he must have told the truth.

Comment

Darn... How does Mueller know he lied? Because his testimony isn't what Mueller wanted to hear?

“"But I'’m not guilty,” said K. “there'’s been a mistake. How is it even possible for someone to be guilty? We’'re all human beings here, one like the other.” “That is true” said the priest, “but that is how the guilty speak”"

“"...it is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.' 'A melancholy conclusion,' said K. 'It turns lying into a universal principle.” "
          ¯
          Franz Kafka

Comment

Mueller has a long history of never admitting he made a mistake and terrorizing the innocent.
            We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by JustAGuy View Post

And how does anyone know it's a lie?, Do you know?
              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Oh some one just pulled it out of thin air I guess. Then maybe the Federal Prosecutor knows something you don't, do ya think that might be the case.
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

To refill your memories. Muller is a Republican. The only ones compiling are you people with terminal TDS which includes the host of the illness, Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                    Mueller has a long history of never admitting he made a mistake and terrorizing the innocent.
                    Really? Do you have supporting documentation for that? And you believe that Manafort is innocent? Give us a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                      Oh some one just pulled it out of thin air I guess. Then maybe the Federal Prosecutor knows something you don't, do ya think that might be the case.
                      It's a case of defend Trump no matter what.

Comment

A project without anything but wishes and whatboutism. Some still dragging Clinton into it while she went home two years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

To refill your memories. Muller is a Republican. The only ones compiling are you people with terminal TDS which includes the host of the illness, Trump.
                          What are we compiling, other than wins?

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

It's a case of defend Trump no matter what.
                            He was talking about Manafort

Comment

The Bill of Rights was written to protect people from this sort of persecution. It’s a shame to see party loyalties and TDS
                              overwhelm basic American freedoms.

By the way, TDS only applies to never-Trumpers.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X