Black Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday

Seems that no one has learned a lesson from years past as the masses of crazy people chase after the so call bargains during the pre dawn stampede to buy sub standard junk from China. (Drudge Headlines.)

SEASON'S BEATINGS!
    BLACK FRIDAY BRAWLS

SHOTS FIRED AT GALLERIA

Retail chaos around world...

Chaos in Brazil, Greece...

Scuffles and specials...

FLASHBACK: WILDEST SHOPPING FIGHT VIDEOS...

28% STILL in debt from LAST year...
    “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Safe bet that most of those cheap flat screens end up on the curb as a result of damage caused by the rough handling.
    “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

We never participate anymore - haven't for a long time now. It's become like a feeding frenzy of sharks. Frankly, the stores might be better off to lower prices at intervals throughout the year instead of being the source of these public acts of violence.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Bear, bear will tear us apart again

DsvC20IU8AAuoOt.jpg

An obvious reference to "Terror" (both the novel and TV series)

Comment

adrian.jpg?resize=520%2C469.jpg
          "I am Groot"
          - Groot

Comment

A lot of it is based upon a bait and switch policy, gimmicks to get people into the store to shop for something not on sale. Often, they are items manufactured to a price point, a discontinued model, or something that was not a great seller. In the case of the TVs, they try to sell you a 3 year warranty for the TV that will not be available once they are gone. Few people ever have to cash in on those, but if they do, they are shelling out for the difference in cost. Very few of these TVs are even repairable. If they are, the repair will cost the wholesale price of the new one.
            “Breaking News,”

Comment

I was going to go to a mall today but this morning heard that a man shot another man in the wrist at that mall- made a change of plans
              Last edited by Cult Icon; 24 Nov 18, 22:01.
              Zhitomir-Berdichev, West of Kiev: 24 Dec 1943-31 Jan 1944
              Stalin's Favorite: The Combat History of the 2nd Guards Tank Army
              Barbarossa Derailed I & II
              Battle of Kalinin October 1941

Comment

Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post
                I was going to go to a mall today but this morning heard that a man shot another man in the wrist at that mall- made a change of plans
                I heard there was a shooting at my local mall today so I loaded my .45 with hollow-points and went there for a look see.

Comment

I don't know what you consider junk, but at one big blockstore here, there was one last available unit of a Vizio 4 inch HD flatscreen smart TV for $89. I would have bought it without a second thought….IF…..I still watched TV. Then I looked at some of the empty racks and realized that the TV was still available only because it was not even close to being one of what they call a "doorbuster".
                  Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

black friday is not as bad as you guys are depicting it.
                    Zhitomir-Berdichev, West of Kiev: 24 Dec 1943-31 Jan 1944
                    Stalin's Favorite: The Combat History of the 2nd Guards Tank Army
                    Barbarossa Derailed I & II
                    Battle of Kalinin October 1941

Comment

Originally posted by JustAGuy View Post

I heard there was a shooting at my local mall today so I loaded my .45 with hollow-points and went there for a look see.
                      Why?
                      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Maybe Full Metal Jacket would penetrate too far?

Pruitt
                        Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                          Maybe Full Metal Jacket would penetrate too far?

Pruitt
                          The question still remains.....why? The event already happened, the police no doubt are handling the situation...

Why would "JustAGuy" load his weapon and go to the event?

Is it bravado?

Does he understand the responsibilities that come with being armed?

The 2A is for self protection.

Why does he feel it necessary to come on the forum and basically announce that he is 'going hunting'?
                          "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Possibly he is just trolling.....again.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X