Clear All

• Thanksgiving

"It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

CARVING-TURKEY.jpg

Comment

Smoking the turkey this year. Last time didn't turn out too bad so hoping for the same luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuebor View Post
        Smoking the turkey this year. Last time didn't turn out too bad so hoping for the same luck.
        happy eating

Comment

It's still illegal to try to enter any nation without permission. The Euro community has refused asylum to thousands but it only matters to you when Trump does it? The Middle East has refused to allow any refugees in since the beginning, and BTW - these people are not "refugees" until that status is proven. Anybody can claim to be a refugee from something.
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

As you may know, Trump had an EPIC Thanksgiving. He's thankful for his family and for having made a tremendous difference in this country. He addressed the Saudi Arabia controversy. He called our troops. I like to think he even ate Turkey.
            When asked what he is most thankful for, Donald Trump says the 'tremendous difference' he has made to the country

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
              As you may know, Trump had an EPIC Thanksgiving. He's thankful for his family and for having made a tremendous difference in this country. He addressed the Saudi Arabia controversy. He called our troops. I like to think he even ate Turkey.

Trump is a truly great leader. I am ashamed I didn't vote for him.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAGuy View Post

Comment

Went to the relatives for Thanksgiving. They asked we bring a few things, among them an apple pie. I made a cinnamon swirl apple pie. It's like eating an apple pie made by Cinnabon.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                    Went to the relatives for Thanksgiving. They asked we bring a few things, among them an apple pie. I made a cinnamon swirl apple pie. It's like eating an apple pie made by Cinnabon.

Looks good

Comment

Originally posted by JustAGuy View Post

I like to think he even ate Turkey.
                      That would be cannibalism
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

That would be cannibalism
                        Do you have a source that Trump is a turkey?

Comment

Beloved as turkeys may be as holiday-eating fare, you, as a human, probably don't want to be called a turkey. The word is an insult, referring to a person who has done something ill advised or stupid, as in that uncle who decides to introduce his new girlfriend to his ex-wife on Thanksgiving Day
                          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                            Beloved as turkeys may be as holiday-eating fare, you, as a human, probably don't want to be called a turkey. The word is an insult, referring to a person who has done something ill advised or stupid, as in that uncle who decides to introduce his new girlfriend to his ex-wife on Thanksgiving Day
                            Calling Trump a turkey is a new high point in your intellectual career. Kudos.

Comment

Just kidding! I'm sure you've said some lovely, thoughtful things about Obama.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X