No announcement yet.

Insulting the Armed Forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After Deep State, Hillary and Bill, I think the time is right to bring in Soros.
    Surely there's a connection. Somewhere, somehow.
    "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

Comment

Originally posted by Rutger View Post
      After Deep State, Hillary and Bill, I think the time is right to bring in Soros.
      WHAT? did some clown leave him out again?
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Rutger View Post
        Do you deny that Bill and Hillary were born in Arkansas and that that the Gatehouse group is leftist ?
        Do you deny that a lot of Dutch MEP support Soros ?
        Do you deny that Soros advised Hillary when she was secretary of state ?
        Do you deny that Sotos was implicated in Euromaidan ?
        Do you deny that he spent more than $ 12,5 million to defeat George Bush, a centrist Republican ?
        Do you deny that he spent millions to elect Hillary ?
        That he spent millions on Antifa, that he aided ISIS,....
        Last edited by ljadw; 27 Nov 18, 13:39.

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

Your knowledge about American media is lacking (= an euphemism ) : your source is a local newspaper from Arkansas that is owned by the Gatehouse Media, which is a liberal group .
          The wise guy who wrote about Trump probably does not know who is Macron,and it is possible that he thinks that France is the capital of Paris .
          The Gatehouse Media sells international news to the 144 local newspapers it owns, which saves them the trouble to look at CNN and to copy its news messages . They receive them from the Gatehouse Media .
          That the Pine Bluff is saying that Trump blamed the secret service ,does not prove that Trump blamed the secret service .
          I'm beginning to think that you are entirely unprepared to accept anything as proof.

Comment

Maybe his bone spurs were acting up. I hear walking, like around a golf course, is good therapy for that.
            AHIKS - Play by (E)mail board wargaming since 1965.
            The Blitz - Play by Email computer wargaming.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAGuy View Post

I'm beginning to think that you are entirely unprepared to accept anything as proof.
              I am not that naive to believe what journalists are saying, without a proof ',
              Do you know when journalists and their cousins (the swamp ) are lying ? When they open their mouth .
              Even Massena !!!! does not believe what the journalists are saying ,

Comment

Originally posted by JustAGuy View Post

He knows what he knows, and that isn't much at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                  Maybe his bone spurs were acting up. I hear walking, like around a golf course, is good therapy for that.
                  Walking!!!! Fat ass goes in a golf cart. He drives of course to show his manliness. Don't laugh so loud
                  "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

I am not that naive to believe what journalists are saying, without a proof ',
                    Do you know when journalists and their cousins (the swamp ) are lying ? When they open their mouth .
                    Even Massena !!!! does not believe what the journalists are saying ,
                    Thank you for confirming my suspicion.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

He knows what he knows, and that isn't much at all.
                      That is better than to invent things

Comment

That is better than to invent things
                        You've been doing that for quite some time-and it's about time that you did admit it-well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

You've been doing that for quite some time-and it's about time that you did admit it-well done.
                          Is saying the man,who will be remembered as the inventor of ''draft-dodger Trump ''.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X