Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News Flash

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • News Flash

    A hunter in Florida yesterday reported killing an eighteen foot python that confronted him. When the snake was cut open three more boxes of uncounted ballots were found among the stomach contents.

    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

  • #2
    But, the real question is: How many times did the snake vote...?

    Comment


    • #3
      Well how many ballots dose a box hold?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        But, the real question is: How many times did the snake vote...?
        Snakes don't vote, authorities suspect the three Hondurans attempting to gain entry into the US found with the ballot boxes were responsible for filling out the ballots.
        Last edited by Marmat; 17 Nov 18, 12:54.
        "I am Groot"
        - Groot

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Marmat View Post

          Snakes don't vote, authorities suspect the three Hondurans attempting to gain entry into the US found with ballot boxes were responsible for filling out the ballots.
          Then how do many Democrat politicians do it...?

          Comment


          • #6
            The snake was part of multi-specism which escaped into the wild and is now causing the chaos conservatives predicted but democrats insist the problems are being caused by specist republicans.
            We hunt the hunters

            Comment


            • #7
              Democrats also point out that the snake was in the country legally and had been born here so it had a right to vote, and those denying it are speicist.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

                Then how do many Democrat politicians do it...?
                Simple; key word, they're "politicians".
                "I am Groot"
                - Groot

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                  Democrats also point out that the snake was in the country legally and had been born here so it had a right to vote, and those denying it are speicist.
                  In addition the snakes family must be allowed to immigrate because snakesrights are violated by the cruelty of separating it from it's own kind.
                  We hunt the hunters

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post

                    In addition the snakes family must be allowed to immigrate because snakesrights are violated by the cruelty of separating it from it's own kind.
                    Because pythons in Florida are not native, and an invasive species, they will now be considered a protected minority who are to be granted asylum and registered as Democrats.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

                      Because pythons in Florida are not native, and an invasive species, they will now be considered a protected minority who are to be granted asylum and registered as Democrats.
                      As a protected minorities we will have to offer them special assistance to pass the natureization tests.
                      We hunt the hunters

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                        But, the real question is: How many times did the snake vote...?
                        He only voted after he was dead!
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                          The snake was part of multi-specism which escaped into the wild and is now causing the chaos conservatives predicted but democrats insist the problems are being caused by specist republicans.
                          "specist"?

                          All of a sudden, this ain't so funny anymore.
                          You know that in three days, they will be using this term for real, don't you?







                          (I hope)
                          "Why is the Rum gone?"

                          -Captain Jack

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            A hunter in Florida yesterday reported killing an eighteen foot python that confronted him. When the snake was cut open three more boxes of uncounted ballots were found among the stomach contents.
                            I wouldn't doubt it, and my guess would be that all the votes are for DemocRats, they will be found in Car Trunks, Sheds and everywhere one can think of, just like the last time where 120% of the county's registered voters voted, ( can't remember where it was), but it's par for the course, and any DemocrRats here on this Forum know it, but will never admit it!
                            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              A hunter in Florida yesterday reported killing an eighteen foot python that confronted him. When the snake was cut open three more boxes of uncounted ballots were found among the stomach contents.
                              Is this thread directed at 4th graders?

                              No wonder there aren't any conservative comedians.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X