Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ocasio-Ortiz, darling of the MSM and Left...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Massena View Post

    One member of Congress does not make policy. She is a light-weight and undoubtedly a right pain in the ass, but I seriously doubt she will be making policy. She is a left-wing radical who believes in socialism. She's also a back-bencher.
    Yeah, she's a rookie, and likely will carry no weight as a freshman when Congress convenes in January. That being said, a lot of the media outlets around here, especially the Big Three Networks' local affiliates, can't stop oohing and aahing over her every photo op. She defeated an entrenched Democratic Party hack in the primary, and now she's being treated like the second coming of Bobby Kennedy -- or Deval Patrick, or Corey Booker, or Barack Obama. Come to think of it, before beating out Hillary Clinton in the '08 presidential primaries, Obama had done nothing more than deliver a rousing anti-Iraq War speech. From bumble acorns grow mighty oaks . . . .

    Among those names that I mentioned back there, are you noticing a pattern? I know that this sounds silly, but do you remember the old sitcom Night Court? I recall one episode where the female lead was convinced to run for office by a professional political consultant against an older white female incumbent, but when that incumbent died during the election season, the consultant dropped his candidate like a hot potato: when the opponent changed, she became the wrong demographic. Patrick, Obama, now Ocasio; doesn't it seem as if they've been pre-selected for their respective races, for no other reason than they fit an archetype, rather than display a certain character?
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

    Comment


    • #17
      But, is she drinking Courvoisier ?

      Comment


      • #18
        She is a communist,supported by Soros, that is admitted by the Annenberg Center which is tied to Soros ,

        Comment


        • #19
          Darling of the left? Most democrats are moderates, not progressives. I noticed you're repeating RW media. RW media aren't your friends, they're taking advantage of the conservative culture on purpose.

          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pupmuOLj5Mg&t=0s

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by ljadw View Post
            She is a communist,supported by Soros, that is admitted by the Annenberg Center which is tied to Soros ,
            does soros live under your bed?

            you're not this crazy in the WW2 forums

            she is a fairly common left wing latino

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by ljadw View Post
              She is a communist,supported by Soros, that is admitted by the Annenberg Center which is tied to Soros ,
              Soros got nothing on the Kochroaches.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                Darling of the left? Most democrats are moderates, not progressives. I noticed you're repeating RW media. RW media aren't your friends, they're taking advantage of the conservative culture on purpose.

                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pupmuOLj5Mg&t=0s
                Yes even Chris Cuomo of CNN pressed her on her healthcare policies. She seems to be all politics, no common sense. Good for her! She has the drive and spirit, all she needs is a few lessons on economics and she mighhhhhhht become a power player.
                "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

                "It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by American87 View Post

                  Yes even Chris Cuomo of CNN pressed her on her healthcare policies. She seems to be all politics, no common sense. Good for her! She has the drive and spirit, all she needs is a few lessons on economics and she mighhhhhhht become a power player.
                  So you don't want your tax dollars paying for your healthcare? You'd prefer to continue feeding the profits of crooked corporations using our tax dollars for their profits? There's a reason red states are poor. It's republican policies. You shouldn't trust anything coming out of the republican establishment.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post

                    does soros live under your bed?

                    you're not this crazy in the WW2 forums

                    she is a fairly common left wing latino
                    Democratic Socialists of America are marxists and communists : they exhort to kill Trump and the GOP House Members .
                    They defend communism :Olivia Kathi Smith,from the Portland DSA ,tweeded the following on June 30 2018 :Communism is good .
                    The fact that the Democrats have accepted a communist in their rangs forecasts nothing good for the survival of the US .
                    The Annenberg Center /Factcheck that belongs to the Soros Empire and for which was working BHO did not deny the ties between Ocasio-Cortez and Soros but said that they were exaggerated .

                    Soros made Hillary and Obama : the evening of the presidential elections ,Hillary dined with the son of Soros . Soros called her : my dear Hillary and gave her advices for her foreign policy . Soros was involved in the EuroMaidan coup .Even the Koch Brothers work with him ;he controlls the American Media .He tries to destroy Israel, he is aiding the enemies of all Jewish people, he opposes Brexit ; he is supported by a third of the members of the European Parliament ( the slogan of the MEPs is : follow the money ).
                    How many people call Hillary : my dear Hillary ?
                    You should read : The Shadow Party by David Horowitz and Richard Poe .

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                      So you don't want your tax dollars paying for your healthcare? You'd prefer to continue feeding the profits of crooked corporations using our tax dollars for their profits? There's a reason red states are poor. It's republican policies. You shouldn't trust anything coming out of the republican establishment.
                      Comrade : you convince only the Communists and their allies .

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                        So you don't want your tax dollars paying for your healthcare? You'd prefer to continue feeding the profits of crooked corporations using our tax dollars for their profits? There's a reason red states are poor. It's republican policies. You shouldn't trust anything coming out of the republican establishment.
                        The reason blue states are rich is because they were built on unregulated industrialization. That and the Erie Canal. Now the blues want to jack up prices and drive more jobs overseas. Wait until India starts charging less for corporate work. Oh wait, THEY DO, and we outsource to them.
                        "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

                        "It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                          Soros got nothing on the Kochroaches.
                          The Koch Brothers and Soros work together to liberalize the Justice system in the US ,both belong to the crime lobby .

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by American87 View Post

                            The reason blue states are rich is because they were built on unregulated industrialization. That and the Erie Canal. Now the blues want to jack up prices and drive more jobs overseas. Wait until India starts charging less for corporate work. Oh wait, THEY DO, and we outsource to them.
                            So you don't want your tax dollars paying for your healthcare? It's more important to just give the money away to crooked corporations? lmao.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              There is something extremely wrong with our media class. Which means there is something wrong with our universities. Which means there is something wrong with parenting. Which means there is something wrong with secular society. Nietzsche at least got it partially right, when people no longer believe in their culture they stop believing in themselves.
                              We hunt the hunters

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

                                So you don't want your tax dollars paying for your healthcare? It's more important to just give the money away to crooked corporations? lmao.
                                I donít want my income going to a more expensive health care plan than I can buy in the private market.
                                "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

                                "It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                • Karri
                                  Prawn heads
                                  by Karri
                                  How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

                                  So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
                                  Today, 11:40
                                • Jose50
                                  Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
                                  by Jose50
                                  Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
                                  Today, 08:41
                                • Von Richter
                                  Sagittarius Rising...
                                  by Von Richter
                                  Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
                                  Today, 01:19
                                Working...
                                X