An Unprecedented Move by the First Lady

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

Did you read the post where I related details about Trump's modeling agency? Talk about a lech. Not fer nuttin', but I'm still confounded that self-described "values voters" voted for a self-described ladies man by the millions. That still blows my mind.
    One word answers why values voters would support Trump.

"Hillary".
    Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

One word answers why values voters would support Trump.

"Hillary".
      The 2016 Presidential Election: a contest between two pimps.
      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

Did you read the post where I related details about Trump's modeling agency? Talk about a lech. Not fer nuttin', but I'm still confounded that self-described "values voters" voted for a self-described ladies man by the millions. That still blows my mind.
        So what? want to shake my hand or something? Ah, let's just toss one in agreement.
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Fascinating....

Now that the Left believes that they are the ultimate power, they have become just as prudish and anti-sex as any other Authoritarian mob.
          From Augustus, 1st Emperor or Rome, to the USSR, this always seems to be the case.

Altho trying to frame a model as a hooker is a new low and entirely Political in nature and goals, this isn't the first step the have taken in this. Men & women are being tricked into despising or being afraid of each other, everything negative about sexual relations is being sensationalized, and people who don't get divorced are mocked as being abnormal or "old fashioned".

Can't wait to see what they roll out for the annual War against Christmas.
          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

Sadly, I do not know enough First ladies like her.

I think the left (dems) call what you are doing "**** shaming".

I also note that you ignored my point about how we were constantly told how beautiful MO was while not a word about an objectively beautiful woman like MT.
            I'm sure if I looked I would find MSM reports on how attractive Hillary was.
            I agree. Liberals always seem to be the most depraved (deprived?) when it comes to women. To Massena's credit he has bowed out of this one. Could you imagine a Trump supporter making a thread about Malia Obama? I just have to say her name and all kinds of behavior come to mind.
            "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Well then there is the childless hag who is the surrogate mother of a band of rapists for whom she is constantly unapologetic.
              Spare me the mystery, who might that be.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                Fascinating....

Now that the Left believes that they are the ultimate power, they have become just as prudish and anti-sex as any other Authoritarian mob.
                From Augustus, 1st Emperor or Rome, to the USSR, this always seems to be the case.

Altho trying to frame a model as a hooker is a new low and entirely Political in nature and goals, this isn't the first step the have taken in this. Men & women are being tricked into despising or being afraid of each other, everything negative about sexual relations is being sensationalized, and people who don't get divorced are mocked as being abnormal or "old fashioned".

Can't wait to see what they roll out for the annual War against Christmas.
                So your a normal man. OK. I'm "old fashion"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X