Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why we must win the trade war with China

Our ability to wage and win a major war depends on it -

“All facets of the manufacturing and defense industrial base are currently under threat, at a time when strategic competitors and revisionist powers appear to be growing in strength and capability,” the report states.

Topping the list of “strategic competitors” is China.

“China’s non-market distortions to the economic playing field must end or the U.S. will risk losing the technology overmatch and industrial capabilities that have enabled and empowered our military dominance.”
    https://www.reuters.com/article/meta...-idUSL8N1XC600

The Pentagon Realised What It Has Done – the Chinese Put the US Army on Its Knees ... quietly buying up key suppliers

In the system of national defense of the US a gaping vulnerability was found that is very difficult to close. The reaction of the Pentagon is reminiscent of badly hidden panic, and journalists who examined the results of the research of American experts, who thoroughly studied the condition of the American army and defensive industry, admit that there is iron logic in the recent “strange” actions of president Trump — he wants to save America from transforming into a cardboard tiger with paper claws.

The essence of the problem, according to the retelling of the columnist of the Reuters agency Andy Home, who obtained a copy of the September report of the US Department of Defence on the situation concerning key deliveries necessary for the American army, is reduced to one important figure. More than 300 (!) key elements necessary for the normal functioning of the US Armed Forces and defensive industry are under threat: American producers are either on the verge of bankruptcy or were already replaced by suppliers from China or other countries because of the deindustrialisation of national economy and the relocation of production to the countries of Southeast Asia.
    https://thesaker.is/the-pentagon-rea...-on-its-knees/

Nothing short of genius can account for losing so consistently given the enormous resources available to American forces. The United States cannot fight a sizable land war. Iran can. Russia can. The American military means air power and little else. In long periods of inaction, things deteriorate. Crucial supplies cease to exist, spare parts aren’t there, the logistics train quietly becomes inoperable. Money goes instead to pricey weapons of little practical use..

https://fredoneverything.org/lets-ha...stic-hamsters/
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

The most insane act of all times has always been turning to foreign suppliers for defense manufacturing, but try explaining that to pork-belly Democrats and Loonie Tunes Liberals.

Meanwhile:
    Nothing short of genius can account for losing so consistently given the enormous resources available to American forces. The United States cannot fight a sizable land war. Iran can. Russia can. The American military means air power and little else. In long periods of inaction, things deteriorate. Crucial supplies cease to exist, spare parts aren’t there, the logistics train quietly becomes inoperable. Money goes instead to pricey weapons of little practical use..
    We lose because of crippling PC rules of engagement that forbid us to even try to win.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      The most insane act of all times has always been turning to foreign suppliers for defense manufacturing, but try explaining that to pork-belly Democrats and Loonie Tunes Liberals.

Meanwhile:

We lose because of crippling PC rules of engagement that forbid us to even try to win.
      Please try to overcome your TDSR long enough to post a source for your claim that this is the entirely the fault of Democrats and Liberals.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAGuy View Post

Please try to overcome your TDSR long enough to post a source for your claim that this is the entirely the fault of Democrats and Liberals.
        Why should anyone have to?
        We all know that the Demonrats (ex-Liberals) will be the ones that stand in the way of SOLVING THE PROBLEM, as usual.

Moreover, you are the ones that will fight solving it tooth and nail, at all costs, By Any Means Necessary .... if the name of Trump is involved in any part of it.
        And you know its true, don't you?
        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

So.
          China dictates the market.
          Welcome to the real world.
          "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

Comment

^^^Trump dictates the tariffs.
            Welcome to the GREAT ORANGE WINNING
            It's like FRD winning, but more peaceful
            "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

I have been telling people this for ten years, I don't think it was a mystery. I wonder what they say about it at the counsel on foreign relations and other crazy think tanks behind closed doors? My guess is they think China will over extend and have an economic collapse.
              We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by JustAGuy View Post

WHY, WHy it was the fault of the Liberals that moved all the Big Business companies off shore to get lower wages and lower cost that wasn't passed on to the conned sumer. Lib decided that Army hats needed to be made in the PRC ah, want a MAGA. Libs also sold 17% of our debt to the PRC in the form of bonds. Man we need to go to war to get that debt back.
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

We all know that the Demonrats (ex-Liberals) will be the ones that stand in the way of SOLVING THE PROBLEM, as usual.

Moreover, you are the ones that will fight solving it tooth and nail, at all costs, By Any Means Necessary .... if the name of Trump is involved in any part of it.
                  WRONG, we well happily help solve the problem, which is TRUMP

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                    I have been telling people this for ten years, I don't think it was a mystery. I wonder what they say about it at the counsel on foreign relations and other crazy think tanks behind closed doors? My guess is they think China will over extend and have an economic collapse.
                    IF they collapse so well Wal Mart, if Wal Mart collapses then we have a huge increase in unemployment, for starts.

Comment

What seems to be happening is that Trump is proving that the administrative, political, and intellectual class are more dangerous than the led miserables. Obama brought us riots Trump is bringing us an underclass excited about opportunities they haven't felt they have had for generations.

A lot of it may not be real but dreams have a peculiar way of turning into realities.
                      We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

IF they collapse so well Wal Mart, if Wal Mart collapses then we have a huge increase in unemployment, for starts.
                        I don't suppose that are financial overlords are looking for Wal-Mart to close. I'm just curious what goes on behind closed doors. Keep in mind I'm not a Rockefeller hater as a former poster here keep implying. I'm just a little more suspicious of the mental health of people like Rockefeller and their real competency outside of finance. The 2007 crash certainly didn't even make Wall Street look like geniuses in finance. A lot of what looks like competency is luck and the ability to build on good fortune combined with sure determination and ruthlessness.

One thing that I find interesting is that the Fed seems determined to undermine Trumps economic growth. After bending over backwards to make Obama not look like a fool. I don't attribute that to TDS but to the globalist agenda. What I think they see is a fake economy where financial assets greater exceed actual productive capacity, a massive bubble in other words. If they try to shrink the bubble you have 1929 all over again. They are making many of the same mistakes because they don't believe in the average person's ability to generate wealth. They believe they are more important than they really are.
                        We hunt the hunters

Comment

This is a case of TDSR in the extreme.

The height of delusion is when a person believes, truly believes in their heart of hearts, that facts are unnecessary.

Comment

Our ability to wage and win a major war depends on it -
                            Please name a single trade war in modern times that had a clear winner. Provide source/s.

Comment

Actually it could be argued that right wing conservatives have been the biggest road block to problem solving in the past 6 years.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X