Republicans and Racism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

Is that why they are buying BMWs that do 170 MPH?
    Top speed doesn't really mean anything, BMW's are good for cruising too. They haven't made a hardcore sports car since the e46, maybe e92 platform as well. Everything they put out now is plush and numb, mainly for the old guys that shop by badge.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

• Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Top speed doesn't really mean anything, BMW's are good for cruising too. They haven't made a hardcore sports car since the e46, maybe e92 platform as well. Everything they put out now is plush and numb, mainly for the old guys that shop by badge.
      What do you ride?
      My worst jump story:
      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
      No lie.

~
      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

• BACK on TOPIC

https://www.infoplease.com/history-a...114th-congress

The woman was speaking of past history. Not today. Which Party had the fist Black President? What were the results of this past election? How many blacks or women elected to the Congress? Now many Native Americans. TALK of TODAY when the South is governed by straight GOP. The South made up of the poorest, most on welfare and high unemployment. Per ca-pita iirc the most on opioids They also rank amoung the dumest states, Trump supporters of course.

https://www.roadsnacks.net/dumbest-states-in-america/
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

Agreed, she makes many valid points, which the MSM and especially the Democrats tend to ignore and/or sweep under the rug.
          Valid from history past. Let's try the history of the 21st century and she fall flat on her face.

Comment

• Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

What do you ride?
            I'm an American so I buy American cars. It's all preference though, my intent wasn't to hurt your ego. You just can't say that millennials are soft or no longer adventurous because they're not buying Harleys or BMWs when there are sportier, more aggressive options out there.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I'm an American so I buy American cars. It's all preference though, my intent wasn't to hurt your ego. You just can't say that millennials are soft or no longer adventurous because they're not buying Harleys or BMWs when there are sportier, more aggressive options out there.
              Cars? Thought so, you're a four wheel guy talking about two wheels.
              My worst jump story:
              No lie.

~
              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

• The post you quoted was about BMWs and not bikes so I thought you were talking about cars. I ride a YZF R3.
                - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• BMW does make motorcycles, has for nearly a century now;
                  http://www.motorcycle.com/specs/bmw.html
                  TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

BMW does make motorcycles, has for nearly a century now;
                    True, I forgot and thought he was talking about cars. I'm new to bikes which is why I only have an R3.
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

True, I forgot and thought he was talking about cars. I'm new to bikes which is why I only have an R3.
                      Just make sure to sign your donor card so when you ride your donorcycle you are all set...

Comment

The post you quoted was about BMWs and not bikes so I thought you were talking about cars. I ride a YZF R3.
                        Nope, I was writing about BMW motorcycles. 6-cylinder in-line engine, I can see how you would get confused.
                        My worst jump story:
                        No lie.

~
                        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

You sound new based on what you've written.
                          My worst jump story:
                          No lie.

~
                          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

BMW does make motorcycles, has for nearly a century now;
                            But have yet to market an inline 6. That is only a concept and at that, 1500cc, WHY?

Comment

• Back to topic, with a twist ...
                              White liberals 'patronize' minorities: study

Liberals present themselves as warmer, less competent to minority audiences

White liberals present themselves as less competent when addressing minorities, while conservatives use the same vocabulary no matter what the race of their audience, according to a newly released study.

Yale and Princeton researchers found that both white Democratic presidential candidates and self-identified liberals played down their competence when speaking to minorities, using fewer words that conveyed accomplishment and more words that expressed warmth.

On the other hand, there were no significant differences in how white conservatives, including Republican presidential candidates, spoke to white versus minority audiences.

“White liberals self-present less competence to minorities than to other Whites—that is, they patronize minorities stereotyped as lower status and less competent,” according to the study’s abstract.
                              https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ownplaying-co/
                              TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X