Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Republicans and Racism

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

    Because whites are superior? That's the answer you're looking for, but of course you're not racist.

    Blacks typically don't judge by race and are thus more open to dating outside of it. That is, blacks don't have tribal, us vs them, views on race. Additionally, when you're a minority and around nothing but whites, your dating prospects are going to be limited unless you open yourself to other races. For instance, who is an African American supposed to date if he's the only one in his school? Another factor is that our heritage and roots were stripped by splitting families in slave trade. If this lineage wasn't disrupted by whites, it's possible that blacks would be more tribal when it comes to race. But, the fact is we do not have as strong a connection to our roots as other races. This however doesn't mean that blacks are any less than anyone else, contrary to what you believe.
    I asked you WHY blacks are interested in marrying non-blacks and you couldn't answer honestly, interesting.

    It's much more complicated than that. Funny, so if you had it your way you'd make it a requirement that whites marry blacks otherwise they are racist.

    I do know whites that want or have married only within their ethnicity. Also, this is very common with non-whites as well, I have seen Indians, Koreans, and Chinese too mention a few that were only interested in a mate of their same ethnicity. Wow, in your view it is now racist to be in a relationship within one's own culture imagine that. Get over yourself for a "change."
    Last edited by 101combatvet; 18 Nov 18, 04:18.
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

    ~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
      By definition of the word, viewing a race as inferior or superior is racism. There is no need for us to re-write the dictionary or over-complicate what a racist is. The problem is too many on the right try to create their own definition in order to absolve their selves. They incorrectly feel that if they base their argument of superiority on something, then it's no longer racist when in actuality that has nothing to do with it. We should just call it what it is instead of pretending that there's some grey area. People who feel that there are inherent qualities to certain races that can make them either superior or inferior are racist, period.
      Let's go to the extreme. When race is in every thought isn't that also racism?

      There are a couple YouTube vids by American woman about life in Germany. Good and interesting. But the title of their vids are "Life of a BLACK woman in Germany" Why the black and not just an American woman? I call it racism. For what it is worth. Friday I talked to an American Black lady who had spent a couple years in the Army here in Germany. Went back to the US after she was finished with the mil and spent several years at home. She said the racial tension was so high that she retruned to Germany where they seem to do a much better job of following MLK
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

      Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

      you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Nichols View Post
        A thoughtful piece from Carol Swain, the big question is why is the MSN trying to rewrite history?

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OURy5WFp0zk
        PragerU is a RW blog. You don't even know where you're going wrong relying on elitist think tanks for info. Wow! Better wake up soon son.

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

          PragerU is a RW blog. You don't even know where you're going wrong relying on elitist think tanks for info. Wow! Better wake up soon son.
          I agree. It’s best to rely on historically moderate, plain spoken sources, like Donald Trump himself. He speaks for middle class men and the women that love them, and he supports successful women like Ivanka so he’s not sexist.
          "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

          "It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by American87 View Post

            I agree. It’s best to rely on historically moderate, plain spoken sources, like Donald Trump himself. He speaks for middle class men and the women that love them, and he supports successful women like Ivanka so he’s not sexist.
            If you haven't noticed already, Donald lies for a living. Now you think he's telling you the truth? lmao. Corporate policies do nothing for the middle class, haven't you learned that yet?

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
              If you haven't noticed already, Donald lies for a living. Now you think he's telling you the truth? lmao. Corporate policies do nothing for the middle class, haven't you learned that yet?
              How does he lie for a living? He turned down his salary as president and he has no ties to his former businesses at the moment. Oh. But yes corporate policies are garbage for middle class, that is why Trump is wringling deals with corporate execs to bring jobs back. He also supports police and military. Idk about teachers, but he takes his kids education seriously.
              "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

              "It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

              Comment


              • #97
                I realize that this is not the place for a nuanced discussion but....

                Racism is

                "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

                The key word is all. The left however has destroyed the concept by forgetting what Martin Luther King said about judging individuals not groups.

                People keep saying that pointing to Marx and saying that his influence on Western thought is important is a conspiracy theory. Most people that believe in social justice depends on group identity simply don't understand where the nuances of modern social justice comes from. The fact that they have had no direct contact with Marx is as irrelevant as understanding how a car's parts work is to driving or how computers work is to using them.

                While Marx was not the first communist and group identity is as old as civilization there is an element to Marxism that is particularly dehumanizing. It can be characterized as follows, that class identity is locked in, that hierarchies can not be merit based and are unnecessary, that there is no "spiritual" life, that the abolishment of property rights will not lead to the abolishment of self ownership, and that certain classes of people are inherently evil.

                Then we have to deal with the more complex influences of post modernism and multiculturalism which could be summed up as relativism tentatively. Which for our purposes here can be simplified as the destruction of moral judgment. Again most people have no realization of how these obscure ideas influence their thinking. A nuanced understanding can be gained by studying the "teachings" of Gould the social constructionist vs Wilson the biological behaviorist. Both of which in their own way are incompatibalists, meaning that freewill is incompatible with determinism. An understanding of why these ideas are dangerous can be gained by reading Daniel Dennett's work on freewill. Again to simplify Dennett argues that freewill while technically incompatible with modern scientific understanding is nonetheless a necessary component of any functional society.

                When the average social justice advocate says that these "complications" are irrelevant they tend to unwittingly undermine the foundations of civilization itself. That process can be seen everywhere socialism has been tried as it undermines the basis of liberal democracy which is the sanctity of the individual.

                I'm not making a political argument because as Jordan Peterson points out indenatarianism is a characteristic of the left and the right. In a political context what is relevant is that democrats have moved to the left while republicans have moved to the center. Making it increasingly difficult to ignore flaws in the democratic party.



                We hunt the hunters

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by American87 View Post

                  How does he lie for a living? He turned down his salary as president and he has no ties to his former businesses at the moment. Oh. But yes corporate policies are garbage for middle class, that is why Trump is wringling deals with corporate execs to bring jobs back. He also supports police and military. Idk about teachers, but he takes his kids education seriously.
                  Oh my god....Donald LIES for a living. You're sitting here disputing that? Salary has nothing to do with ANYTHING. Outside of letting the minions use it as a talking point to excuse his BS. There are no jobs coming back, coal is dead and Donald hasn't brought his OWN jobs home. Are you blind? Flip over Donald's tie, "Made in China."

                  You respect a failed businessperson who can't even run a casino profitably? lmao. You don't even notice the propaganda. That's how they getcha!

                  Jobs coming home, lmao. Where's your proof? ZILCH

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Anything to excuse Trump for any illegal or unethical behavior. And that is criminal in itself.
                    We are not now that strength which in old days
                    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

                      Oh my god....Donald LIES for a living. You're sitting here disputing that? Salary has nothing to do with ANYTHING. Outside of letting the minions use it as a talking point to excuse his BS. There are no jobs coming back, coal is dead and Donald hasn't brought his OWN jobs home. Are you blind? Flip over Donald's tie, "Made in China."

                      You respect a failed businessperson who can't even run a casino profitably? lmao. You don't even notice the propaganda. That's how they getcha!

                      Jobs coming home, lmao. Where's your proof? ZILCH
                      USA! USA! USA! USA!

                      or as Trumps rally song goes, “You can’t always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you might find, you get what you need”
                      While iconic American brand Harley-Davidson is shifting jobs to other countries, a number of major U.S. manufacturers have made significant efforts to add or retain jobs in the United States over the past several years.
                      "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

                      "It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by American87 View Post

                        USA! USA! USA! USA!

                        or as Trumps rally song goes, “You can’t always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you might find, you get what you need”
                        That isn't mentioning anything about brining jobs home. That's showing jobs leaving. Don't get conned by the con man! Too late

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

                          Let's go to the extreme. When race is in every thought isn't that also racism?

                          There are a couple YouTube vids by American woman about life in Germany. Good and interesting. But the title of their vids are "Life of a BLACK woman in Germany" Why the black and not just an American woman? I call it racism. For what it is worth. Friday I talked to an American Black lady who had spent a couple years in the Army here in Germany. Went back to the US after she was finished with the mil and spent several years at home. She said the racial tension was so high that she retruned to Germany where they seem to do a much better job of following MLK
                          I understand where you're coming from, but by itself not knowing the context of the videos, I wouldn't call it racism. Focusing on race doesn't infer that whites or any other race are inferior, so racism wouldn't be the correct term. It might be an issue and counter-productive, but it doesn't mean they're racist.

                          A person of color, especially those immigrating from Africa or Haiti, will naturally want to know how the population is going to view and treat them. There are still a lot of countries who express overt racism towards black immigrants, so knowing what life is like from a black perspective is relevant. You living in Germany the answer might be obvious to you, that it's not an issue there, but everyone outside of Germany doesn't know that.

                          If I was white and moving to South Africa, I would want to know from a white person's perspective what life is like there. I don't think that's racist at all.
                          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                          - Benjamin Franklin

                          The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                          Comment


                          • Here is an example of how naive people are about their culture. Paula Weinstein is quoted as saying at a Hollywood meeting "I came here to make Marxist movies".

                            https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paula_Weinstein

                            She has every right to her political views but if anyone would claim she was making Marxist movies the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party (the media) would go into overdrive to destroy that person's reputation.

                            In Europe of course the public wouldn't care that their movies are Marxist propaganda. They have been conditioned for generations to simply accept that it is normal. What is not normal is for a civilization to sleep walk into oblivion. The Marxists by design are removing the pillars of society so as to implement the utopia. Again the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party will call anyone who points out the corrosive effect a conspiracy nut.

                            What even the Marxists themselves don't realize is that they are converts to a new "religion". If you had told people in Persia in 600 ad that their civilization was about to be swept away by an Arab cult they too would have called you a "conspiracy nut". Like all new religions it is an organic, morphing, ill formed collection of ideas and sects. It doesn't require or have a organised structure and does not have a clear literature. In other words it is not by definition a conspiracy.

                            If it wasn't Marxism it would be some other cult like ideology because it is as much a symptom as a cause. The enlightenment and industrial and scientific revolutions shook the foundations of Western Civilization producing Marx. Like Christianity in Rome in crept into the hollowed out spaces left by a civilization that no longer believed in itself. In the modern Western world the final blow to the old myths was two world wars. You can see the decay in the anti war chant "hell no we won't go". It wasn't a cry of moral outrage so much as one of hopeless exhaustion.

                            The answer is to accept the reality that if it isn't perfect it isn't worth preserving attitude is nothing more than nihilism. The mob is never concerned with what happens after the torches have all been tossed and the flames have died down.

                            We hunt the hunters

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

                              I asked you WHY blacks are interested in marrying non-blacks and you couldn't answer honestly, interesting.

                              It's much more complicated than that. Funny, so if you had it your way you'd make it a requirement that whites marry blacks otherwise they are racist.

                              I do know whites that want or have married only within their ethnicity. Also, this is very common with non-whites as well, I have seen Indians, Koreans, and Chinese too mention a few that were only interested in a mate of their same ethnicity. Wow, in your view it is now racist to be in a relationship within one's own culture imagine that. Get over yourself for a "change."
                              I disagree. Whites should marry blacks. Otherwise they are racist. I won't ever marry a black woman. Therefore I'm racist. Tactikill was right all along. I've been dog whistling white supremacist codes to everyone and now the whites are supreme. You should have listened to him.
                              "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

                              "It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

                              Comment


                              • What is it with right wing posters not being able to comprehend simple English? What was being discussed was people being opposed to family members marrying outside their race. Has nothing to do with who you want to marry on an individual basis. Marry whoever you want, but to step in and oppose someone else's choice on the basis of race, is racist.
                                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                                - Benjamin Franklin

                                The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X