Republicans and Racism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
    A thoughtful piece from Carol Swain, the big question is why is the MSN trying to rewrite history?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OURy5WFp0zk
    Clearly Ms. Swain is a racist and a White Nationalist.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAGuy View Post

1.) True

2.) False As anyone who has studied Jim Crow, Segregation, and Racism in the US knows.
      There is a difference to people who state they are Christian and those who are truly Christian. Nazi's stated they were good guys after all.
      How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
      Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
        There are racists in both US parties, no doubt.

Where the Democrats have totally failed is to alienate Straight, Christian, White Men. Unfortunately, by pandering to all the minorities, a huge chunk of the electorate are completely alienated, close to half in fact. This is a major reason why Trump won.

Being a Straight, White Male does not make you any more or less automatically racist than anyone else. Being a Christian makes you less likely to be racist. For example, King David, that dude with a sling, married a black woman, Queen Bathsheba, who gave us Solomon, and the family line that led to Jesus. All Christians know this, and that skin colour will not make you closer to God. It often appears Democrats have forgotten this. They just see that White Men are in power, and thus White Men are the enemy. Most White Men are not the enemy, just regular dudes.
        They also alienate The Rich, much of the more successful Middle Class, and even workers who choose not to unionize. They treat these groups as nothing more than a source of tax income.

Democrats also support some of the most sexist unions in the country: Teacher's unions. In the US, K to 12 teachers are about 85%+ female. They make up the overwhelming majority of the AFT and NEA for example. Yet, teachers as a whole are generally considered underpaid for their employment. The Democrats do nothing to encourage more men become teachers to correct the imbalance in employment in the way they would if the reverse were true and 85% + of teachers were male. They are vehemently against competitive forms of K to 12 education such as private schools, charter schools, and even school vouchers to allow parents to send their children to the public school of their choice. But, they gladly take teacher's union's money for political campaigns...

So, bigots run the Democrat party. The same bigots also support sexism, racism, and hate in general as policy positions by deed if not word.

Comment

When was teaching anything than mostly a female trade? 1- 9 2 male teacher. 9-12 out side of trade classes, 2 males
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
            When was teaching anything than mostly a female trade? 1- 9 2 male teacher. 9-12 out side of trade classes, 2 males
            Maybe in Germany...

https://www.aaeteachers.org/index.ph...her-gender-gap

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...d-school-type/

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...nal-gender-gap

Comment

I read the article.

The author says: "the President has embraced the power of racism."

And yet the author doesn't identify a single racist policy being pursued by the administration.
              It baffles me that an administration made up of Nazis, racists and white supremacists could utterly fail to put any of these deeply held beliefs into action in the form of policy.

Unless,, of course, those constantly accusing them of racism are wrong.
              Nah, that could never be it.
              Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                FWIW, I've yet to meet a republican who isn't racist. These aren't the burning crosses and being violent type of racist, but they are 'I don't want you in my neighborhood' (pro segregation) or, 'don't want my daughter dating coloreds' type racist. Even though some of them might be friendly towards blacks they all feel whites are a cut above everyone else.
                Cheez man. I just don't believe you. The TDSL is strong in you.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Might ask why the Democrat party is run by bigots and racists... Openly bigoted racists. Not some claim of embracing others who are... Keith Ellison and Thomas Perez are bigots and racists. They run the DNC. They were elected to those positions by Democrats. You can toss in all the Democrats in Congress that are bigots, haters, racists, as well. If there's a party that's openly racist its the Democrats.
                  Democrats hate white men.
                  My worst jump story:
                  My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                  As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                  No lie.

~
                  "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                  -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

Democrats hate white men.
                    Silliest thing you've said so far. You may believe it's true, but if you do, you are delusional.

Comment

Silliest thing you've said so far. You may believe it's true, but if you do, you are delusional.
                      I hear it every day from a Democrat, so you might want to remove the earplugs.
                      My worst jump story:
                      No lie.

~
                      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

I hear it every day from a Democrat, so you might want to remove the earplugs.
                        Huh? You can't honestly believe this to be true because one Democrat tells you it is. If you do, it is irrational.

Comment

Huh? You can't honestly believe this to be true because one Democrat tells you it is. If you do, it is irrational.
                          One? All are saying it. Crawl out from underneath your rock.
                          My worst jump story:
                          No lie.

~
                          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

One? All are saying it. Crawl out from underneath your rock.
                            Source/s ?

Comment

If republicans aren't racist then why do they elect racists like Steve King to represent them?
                              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                              - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

He has an app on his cell phone warning him when there is a Republican .
                                Could actually be a useful app to avoid mass shootings.
                                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                                - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X